Chi Vs Technology らんま1/2 Vs Transformers

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Chi Vs Technology らんま1/2 Vs Transformers

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Are there any good stories where Chi Techniques are effective against citizens of Cybertron? Or even less likely but could be fun to see done right a fic where Ranma teaches an Autobot how to manipulate their own Spark the way he does Chi.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Chi Vs Technology らんま1/2 Vs Transformers

Postby Dumbledork » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:40 pm

I seriously doubt you'll get a positive answer.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby mondu_the_fat » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:53 pm

It would be like teaching C3PO and R2D2 to use the Force.
"So Igor wasn't kidding. Most people just ensure they won't die cold and alone by making friends...I gain superpowers and have mysterious voices tell me I did a good job. My life is a goddamn mess."
-- Minato Arisato, My Life is a Goddamn Mess
mondu_the_fat
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:59 pm

I think Anakin the son of Han and Leia gives that a shot in the Corellian sector. Strangely I think he gets some success if I am remembering the story correctly.

But it wouldn't be the same because of the nature of Cybertron and sparks as opposed to the nature of droids.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:45 am

mondu_the_fat wrote:It would be like teaching C3PO and R2D2 to use the Force.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Skippy_the_Jedi_Droid
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby Atlan » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:22 am

There was a thread on Anime Adventure in which Ranma merged with a Mini-con, and used his chi- which was promptly identified by everyone else as 'Spark Energy' (although, given what chi is, and what a Spark is, that does make sense).

http://addventure.bast-enterprises.de/32839.html

(not exactly what you're looking for, but you probably arn't gonna get much closer than this)
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:05 am

Its not very long but kinda inspired this thread.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Ick.. reminded of of a old fic that used to be on MediaMiner... megatron converted to human, given a jacket with decepticon logos, dropped off in the NGE universe, and starts to date rei ayenami, affectionately calling her fleshbag... (yes, that was a fic, last I saw it was at 7-8 chapters)

In any case... Doesn't Ranma teach optimus and a couple other bots fighting techniques in 'back home' on the AA... or maybe it was homecoming. I know one of them had a bot that could switch between the two forms...

Also... Driver Jim Ohki *had* a transformers crossover with Ranma where Nodoka bought Ranma a car... that turned out to be a decepticon, whom changed to be good once he was filled with Ranma's chi... he used it to repair his systems, and form a mind link with Ranma... It actually was pretty good except for Akane bashing, but was made after the 1st Transformers movie... he dropped it after the 2nd came out... callled 'What Lurks Beneath' and had 3 chapters.

Sorry...
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:42 pm

There was an Addventure path where Ranma trained some other transformers in martial arts but it got pruned supposedly for grammar.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search