Ukyo Ranma Pairing

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ukyo Ranma Pairing

Postby rogue7 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:06 pm

I remember parts of a story where Ukyo flat out states that she wants to marry Ranma, but doesn't want him at the restaurant when he asks if she expects him to be her waitress, I think it was one where Ranma 'evolves' the Neoken to get two new forms one being a dragon and the other, a big furry thing that isn't a dog...

Anyone help me find a title?
rogue7
Senshi Cadet

Re: Ukyo Ranma Pairing

Postby slickrcbd » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:00 pm

The only one where I recall Ranma evolving the Neko-ken to have a tiger and dragon form is the "Break Her Chains" series by The Grum. However, while Ranma does meet Ukyo, I don't recall any mention of a restaurant and him being a waitress.
Ukyo shows up in book 2. The series is very incomplete, and since I've been waiting over 15 years for it to be completed, I wouldn't hold my breath. No updates to book 2 in that long, although the sequel "Neko Senshi" was updated relatively (for Grum) recently.
http://thegrum.s3-website-us-east-1.ama ... aster.html

Still a very good read, and the first book is complete. Also given up hope of "Finding an Anchor" being finished, and while it is labeled "lemon", I only recall lime. Maybe there was supposed to be lemon eventually, but not in what is posted (over 300K on my disk). There IS lime however.
Last edited by slickrcbd on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby rogue7 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:06 pm

It wasn't 'To break her chains' Grum did recently do an update though
rogue7
Senshi Cadet

Postby EPJ_III » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:12 pm

I think it is Chaos Factor by Nemo Blank

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2741704/1/Chaos-Factor
EPJ_III
Senshi Candidate

Postby slickrcbd » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:28 pm

I'm going to have to re-read that, as while I remember him turning into a dragon, I don't recall any other forms. IIRC he based that somehow on the Hiryu Shoten Ha, not the Neko-Ken.

Still, it was an awesome story, too bad it has been abandoned for ten years. I was really hoping it would be finished some day, but I won't hold my breath for a miracle like when Kristy Perry finished Hearts of Ice.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:44 am

slickrcbd wrote:Still a very good read, and the first book is complete. Also given up hope of "Finding an Anchor" being finished, and while it is labeled "lemon", I only recall lime. Maybe there was supposed to be lemon eventually, but not in what is posted (over 300K on my disk). There IS lime however.

Part 0 of Finding an Anchor is the only lemon chapter and is on the page you posted the address of.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby rogue7 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:40 am

EPJ_III wrote:I think it is Chaos Factor by Nemo Blank

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2741704/1/Chaos-Factor

I believe that's the story I'm looking for :)
thank you
rogue7
Senshi Cadet

Return to Fic Search