Ki magic and electricity

Requests for information (such as weapons, maps, history, grammar, spelling, outlining, ect) for your writing. Or where to post useful reference sites that you have found useful in writing. Anything from information research to writing guides.

Ki magic and electricity

Postby toushin » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm

I just finished Korra and I now know how the Caster from Outlaw Star works. The Caster Gun is a rail gun. A spell is placed into a canister and like with the spirit energy canon by running electrical currents through it even someone with no magical abilities could fire a spell

A lot of series have Electricity being used to either amplify or nullify ki and magic attacks is their any basis to that like could a shock glove be used as a ki blast amplifier
toushin
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Ki magic and electricity

Postby Spica75 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:30 am

A lot of series have Electricity being used to either amplify or nullify ki and magic attacks is their any basis to that like could a shock glove be used as a ki blast amplifier

Really? Hmm... I doubt it, doesn´t feel right at all to have direct interaction. Electricity could ADD a separate effect, or be used to affect the person using ki, by disrupting them or messing with them(to get something like an Akane rage moment effect boosting ki), but directly working with ki, no i don´t think so.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Research