Millennial Panic Omake

Requests for information (such as weapons, maps, history, grammar, spelling, outlining, ect) for your writing. Or where to post useful reference sites that you have found useful in writing. Anything from information research to writing guides.

Millennial Panic Omake

Postby Shadou » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:48 pm

I wrote an omake to part of Millennial Panic... or rather, I wrote a part of a chapter that was cut from the story proper, and decided to post it as an omake somewhere. But now I'm trying to find it again, and I've come to realize I didn't save a copy of it anywhere in my own files, and I didn't post it at FFN. I was pretty sure I posted it here, though, but I can't find it. Did it get eaten by the forum data loss? Does anyone have a copy of it?

It was around chapter 4 or 5, set in the senshi meeting after the clock youma. Artemis had been left behind by Ranma in her haste to get to the school to help, and Artemis got cornered by Azusa. Artemis blames Ranma for everything he went through, and Ryoga, somewhere, gets the feeling he needs to kill someone that's horning in on his schtick. Does anyone still have that text or is able to find it?
Shadou
Senshi Cadet

Re: Millennial Panic Omake

Postby LawOhki » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 am

Shadou wrote:I wrote an omake to part of Millennial Panic... or rather, I wrote a part of a chapter that was cut from the story proper, and decided to post it as an omake somewhere. But now I'm trying to find it again, and I've come to realize I didn't save a copy of it anywhere in my own files, and I didn't post it at FFN. I was pretty sure I posted it here, though, but I can't find it. Did it get eaten by the forum data loss? Does anyone have a copy of it?

It was around chapter 4 or 5, set in the senshi meeting after the clock youma. Artemis had been left behind by Ranma in her haste to get to the school to help, and Artemis got cornered by Azusa. Artemis blames Ranma for everything he went through, and Ryoga, somewhere, gets the feeling he needs to kill someone that's horning in on his schtick. Does anyone still have that text or is able to find it?

Doesn't appear in the archive section, probably another casualty unfortunately.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:42 pm

I think this is what you're looking for.

Millennial Panic C6 - Artemis' Plight
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=7131
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Shadou » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Yes, that's the one! Thanks. I guess I was looking for it in the wrong sections of the forum.
Shadou
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sunshine Temple » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Glad to have been a help!

What originally threw me was that it didn't actually have the word Omake. I I looked for Millennial Panic and found that all the chapters were there and just went up from ch4
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Return to Fic Research