A detail in Harry Potter...

Requests for information (such as weapons, maps, history, grammar, spelling, outlining, ect) for your writing. Or where to post useful reference sites that you have found useful in writing. Anything from information research to writing guides.

A detail in Harry Potter...

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:53 pm

(Ending spoiler... So, y'know.)

I only have the first five books on hand, because my sister never got the other two borrowed books back, and there's a specific detail in the seventh book that I can't remember. When Voldemort "kills" Harry, which detaches the piece of Voldemort's soul from him, how noticeable was it? Like, before Harry finds himself in that other place, was there another flare up of pain at his scar, or heard the soul in any way? Or did nothing in particular happen?
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Re: A detail in Harry Potter...

Postby LunarAdept » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:58 am

Bit of a late reply, but to answer, it was pretty unnoticeable. Harry was simply standing in front of Voldemort, and although he was very afraid and nervous, his scar wasn't hurting. Nor did anything happen that would otherwise be noticeable about the soul piece.
LunarAdept
Initiate

Re: A detail in Harry Potter...

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:57 am

Okay, thanks. Since then, I learned my sister had gotten the seventh book back, and she'd said something similar. Which is nice, since it takes one to claim, and another to ascertain.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Return to Fic Research