Rosario + Vampire question...

Requests for information (such as weapons, maps, history, grammar, spelling, outlining, ect) for your writing. Or where to post useful reference sites that you have found useful in writing. Anything from information research to writing guides.

Re: Rosario + Vampire question...

Postby camk4evr » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Spica75 wrote:I know enough of the backstory that it´s not critical. I never managed to find any reliable statements to provide a timeline. It´s just that age 10 doesn´t go well with what i recall from the flashback parts from Kokoa(where Moka does not have the rosario but definitely is older).

Still, that may be a mistake from the anime-production side, and it doesn´t impact anything i´ve already written so it´s not like it´s a disaster or anything.

Thanks for the info.

In the manga, Moka looks older than 10 in the flash backs as well. I think the author hadn't fully worked out Moka's backstory at the time that Kokoa was created.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Re: Rosario + Vampire question...

Postby Spica75 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:38 pm

camk4evr wrote:
In the manga, Moka looks older than 10 in the flash backs as well. I think the author hadn't fully worked out Moka's backstory at the time that Kokoa was created.

Ah ok, that would easily explain it.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Fic Research