Best way to end a fic, let it die or rushed ending?

Requests for information (such as weapons, maps, history, grammar, spelling, outlining, ect) for your writing. Or where to post useful reference sites that you have found useful in writing. Anything from information research to writing guides.

Re: Best way to end a fic, let it die or rushed ending?

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Vahn wrote:OMg, I forgot about my old home page! LOL Defenders of the Wrong Fiancee indeed! LOL :lol:

How do you forget a home page?
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Vahn » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:10 pm

The Red menace made it for me way back in the day, that why his fics are also on there. lol I all but forgotten about that, heck the current ff.net page I have now wasn't created by me either. Someone did it and linked it to my email. I dunno who but I gotta thank him/her.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Vahn wrote:The Red menace made it for me way back in the day, that why his fics are also on there. lol I all but forgotten about that, heck the current ff.net page I have now wasn't created by me either. Someone did it and linked it to my email. I dunno who but I gotta thank him/her.

*blink*

You dont know who set up your account??? :shock:
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Vahn » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:26 pm

*blink*

I know right? One day I started receiving Reviews in my inbox and most of my stories and their chapters were on there...>> whoever they were they deserve access to my account too because they set up the pw and everything. I'm just taking over. XD
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Vahn wrote:*blink*

I know right? One day I started receiving Reviews in my inbox and most of my stories and their chapters were on there...>> whoever they were they deserve access to my account too because they set up the pw and everything. I'm just taking over. XD

Ok... if you did not set up your FF.NET account, and you did not set up your homepage, who set up your MediaMiner.ORG account? l will note again as of my earlier post it had not been accessed since March 2003, over 10 years...
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Vahn » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Actually, now that I think about it I might have messed around with Media Miner, so that one is mine.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Previous

Return to Fic Research