Sacred places in Negima

Requests for information (such as weapons, maps, history, grammar, spelling, outlining, ect) for your writing. Or where to post useful reference sites that you have found useful in writing. Anything from information research to writing guides.

Sacred places in Negima

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:11 am

Just in case: I'm referring to a place like the world tree. Apparently, including that one, there are thirteen of them.

I still haven't read past the twentieth volume, so I'm unsure if their existence is actually explained, or we learn that there's more to at least the world tree than building up magic over a period of time until it lights up and stuff can happen. Depending on what else there is to know about them, I may go ahead and start writing a story sooner rather than later (because I Won't have an opportunity to buy more volumes of the series until November at the earliest).
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Re: Sacred places in Negima

Postby XofderXofder » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:42 am

I don't think those places were explained in full in Negima but I could be wrong, it's been a while since I read it. I think they're just magical nexus points where weird things happen, like the sacred tree for example. Also I'm not sure but don't they double as gates too, maybe? The sacred places themselves aren't explained in depth but they are an important plot point.It's just that the plot centers more on the magical world instead. I don't want to say too much and ruin the story but I'd say you've got the jist of what they are unless I've forgotten something.
You can only look up when you notice you've been looking down.
XofderXofder
Senshi Cadet

Return to Fic Research