Origin of the Silver Crystal

Discuss the Sailor Moon series in this forum.

Postby Comartemis » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:56 am

In the anime, it's almost as if his only job is to provide morale support and be a sperm donor so that Chibi-Usa can exist.

Another reason to give Tux the ax and let Rei have Usagi. :P Say it with me minna: Mamoru Must Die!

One reason he is not fighting with the senshi is it seems they have no way to just call him like they can each other it seems. The senshi never seem to have gotten him a communicator. Is it his falt no one seems to tell him when and where the battles are taking place?

And yet somehow he seems to show up wherever Sailor Moon happens to be fighting in almost every episode. Does he even need a communicator if he can sense when Moon is in danger and (as I've heard speculated elsewhere, can't remember where) teleport in just in the nick of time?

Tuxy is powerful enough to hold his own aganst Dark Generals. What senshi can do that?

Ahem. *Points at Saturn, who's looking a bit miffed at being forgotten*

*EDIT* Actually you might want to change your word choice, because ALL the senshi, Chibi-usa aside, can beat the Dark Generals; the Super Inners have probably reached the point where they could trounce Jadeite and the other Generals mano-a-mano, but since we've been discussing Tuxy's battles with Kaolinite and company, I'll assume you mean commander types like the Witches 5 and the Amazons.

...Now that I think of it, when did Tux get powered up to the point where he'd be able to tangle with a Daimon, much less Kaolinite? I certainly don't remember his threads getting snazzier between Jadeite and Kaolinite, so when did he power up?
Currently Watching: Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Currently Reading: Sora no Otoshimono

KILL the darkfic. BURN the angst. PURGE the Bad End.
Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Specific Series: Sailor Moon