Crystal Tokyo manga vs Anime

Discuss the Sailor Moon series in this forum.

Crystal Tokyo manga vs Anime

Postby WG_Writer » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:33 am

This is a question about a difference between the manga and the anime about the formation of Crystal Tokyo. In the Manga I have read (sources not the manga itself) that Crystal Tokyo was the capital of the solarsystem located on earth, and the other planets are inhabited (suposedly this comes to light during the Dark moon family arc). where as in the Anime Sailor Moon and Endymon are the only two that survive to that future and they recreate the senshi, using the crystals, to help in building a new future.
How correct is this?
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Re: Crystal Tokyo manga vs Anime

Postby TerraEpon » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:18 am

WarGiver wrote: in the Anime Sailor Moon and Endymon are the only two that survive to that future and they recreate the senshi, using the crystals, to help in building a new future.
How correct is this?

There's nothing like this in the anime, to my recollection.
-Joshua
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:55 am

Anime says nothing about Moon and Endymion recreating the Senshi.
As for the Manga, Usagi simply uses the Crystal to extend the lives of the people of Earth so that they live as long as She does. (Chibi-Usa is well over 900 years old)
The Black Moon Family of the Manga are not those who are banished to Nemisis, but rather those who reject the idea of eternal life. Wiseman/Death Phantom is the only one that was actually banished to Nemesis, and after that, Nemesis was left alone.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:28 pm

Ahh ok, I was mostly checking since I found a web site that suggests what I asked about. Thanks for the confirmation.
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Return to Specific Series: Sailor Moon