Where will Usagi be without the Senshi?

Discuss the Sailor Moon series in this forum.

Re: Where will Usagi be without the Senshi?

Postby CRBWildcat » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:50 am

Six feet underground, I guess.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:39 am

CRBWildcat wrote:Six feet underground, I guess.

I agree.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:52 am

I think Usagi would be fine. The anime puts a lot more emphasis on Usagi being the only one who can get anything remotely done with her power -- and she's the protagonist, besides. She already has the most powerful object in the galaxy (as far as I'm aware), regardless of the contrived and unneeded ways that she gets powered up. Basically, if she were alone, circumstances would allow her to become stronger, more self-sufficient and self-reliant sooner rather than later. One could even say that having the girls around holds her back, because if she didn't have to rely on them or worry about/protect them than their presence would go from being mostly redundant to completely redundant.
Crescent Pulsar
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:23 am

Lets see. Without the Senshi Usagi would still have Luna, Tuxedo Mask, The Disguise pen, the most effective attacks.

Yeah she'd be dead. Problem is she's not that good at keeping a low profile and without the others stumbling over Dark Kingdom plots as well they would have enough successes to overwhelm her before she can even defeat Jadite enough times to get him removed from the field. Don't forget without Senshi also means No Sailor V. They would have won all those situations in Codename Sailor V.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:03 pm

she would figure out some way to win other wise you have a very short and totaly pointless writing issue. who wants to write a story where sailor moon dies in her first couple of fights....it would make for very bad writing and bad showing on tv....unless you want to make sailor moon the bad guy and follow from the negavserse point of veiw....
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:14 pm

She doesn't have the "Game Breaker" ginzuishou early enough to survive the threat the Dark Kingdom would be without Sailor V having already been messing up their operations.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:24 pm

On an emotional rather than rational level?

Probably more so. I'd say they all feel the same, but the senshi's duty mucks up the purity of their drive and intentions. You know, when they say they will protect the princess/queen rather than protect their friend, and things like that.
Crescent Pulsar
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:29 pm

A question needs to be answered to have the basis to answer that question. How important is Usagi to the other Senshi? Don't forget how embarrassing and annoying the others had found her repeatedly before having proof she was the Moon Princess shoved in their faces.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Next

Return to Specific Series: Sailor Moon