Plot Holes in Sailormoon list them

Discuss the Sailor Moon series in this forum.

Postby Siden » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:10 am

Cheb:
The edit button is you friend. Use it instead of tripple posting.
Employed by Lady Bliss.
True Neutral, "Pure Neutral", "Balancer"
Spamville Dossier
Siden
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Cheb » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:58 am

I had some problems with editing the posts in the past (for example, that nice "edit" button does sometmes generate a duplicate post instead of modifying the old one). So excuse me, but I prefer a more safe approach.
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Cheb » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:35 pm

A bit of info, just to make the roots more clear:
(info extracted from Sailor Moon Production Staff)
TV1: Junichi Satou
TV2: Junichi Satou + Kunihiko Ikuhara
TV3: Kunihiko Ikuhara
TV4: Kunihiko Ikuhara
------- click! -----------
TV5: Takuya Igarashi
Most notable is the fact that Kunihiko Ikuhara, the master of epatage, the creator of Utena, was punted out of the process after season 4 (SuperS) for deviating too far from the original, and an order was given to return the show onto the rail at any cost.
I dare to say that Kunihiko Ikuhara but *not* Naoko Takeuchi is the true creator of the Sailor Moon we love.
I may refer to the manga here and there, only because the manga has a much more consistent logic structure, but I don't like the manga. The thing i love is anime. Particularly the seasons directed by Ikuhara.
This post is to prove my point that there is no such thing as a solid SM anime Canon. There are at least two different Canons.
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:57 am

Cheb wrote:Ok, theres a major hole:
Description:
In the Season #5 we see that Ginzuisho is Usagi's Star Seed. We know that a living thing cannot exist without one. Stoling it not only causes people to die but just evaporate in a shower of light motes.
In the Season #1 we see Ginzuisho separated and divided to Rainbow Crystals contained in the seven Great Youma.
Origin:
The anime creators tried to streeeee-e-etch the manga story, adding their own inventions, and doing it *before* they knew the full truth. Similar to writing fanfiction of the series that isn't finished yet -- surprizes may happen.
In the manga there are no rainbow crystals, Ginzuisho emegres from Usagi's teardrop - it was always inside her.
In the season 1 it isn't just the Rainbow crystal arc makes it so the idea of the silver crystal not fit. In Ep 44 you are shown the Silver crystal leading all the souls of those Beryl's attack killed to the Earth to be reborn in the future. Princess Serenity was one of those souls it led. We also know Queen Serenity's soul is on the Moon.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Previous

Return to Specific Series: Sailor Moon