Seven Shadows Order Try Again.

Discuss the Sailor Moon series in this forum.

Seven Shadows Order Try Again.

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Instead of derailing the other thread, and since my original question was not answered at all here it is again.

Could someone please tell me or direct me to an accurate translation of Queen Beryl's order in the Anime to her generals. Specifically the one where she was ordering the General to get the rainbow crystals and anything about the shadows.

Even original language transcripts that are accurate would be great, I could run one through a translation program myself if someone could link me to something like that. The key is accurate translation of the orders. I want to know what she said before the Localization team translated it on import.

So please any help finding that information?
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Seven Shadows Order Try Again.

Postby talonhunter » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:26 pm

http://sailormoon.channel.or.jp/Have you tried the Sailor moon wiki or the sailor moon production website yet? I'm not sure if it was ever properly translated in the anime by Pioneer or Pony Canyon/Geneon.
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Seven Shadows Order Try Again.

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Thats part of what is frustrating. If anyone knows the language they don't need a translation to hear the order. They could check the subs themselves. And as to the site I'll look through it when I'm not half asleep from heat. Easier to look up things when I can think.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Specific Series: Sailor Moon