Do a Beryl Roll!

Discuss the Sailor Moon series in this forum.

Do a Beryl Roll!

Postby AdmiralTigerclaw » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:54 am

This is a really random kind of thought from me...

But let's say that one day, for no apparent reason, Beryl's gazing into her hypnotic crystal ball, when... "SNAP!"

The world turns inside out and she's deposited: HERE...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X5dl1HJ ... re=related

She lands on the deck none-to-gently in the middle of 'Business hours' but safely out of the way of incoming and outgoing aircraft.
None of the crew seem to notice she's there despite being plainly in sight. And after a moment she realizes her powers are suppressed and her connections to mettallia and her minions is non-existent. The landing on the deck is kept in her head that if something screws up, she could really get hurt.

How does the Dark Queen react to being stuck in the middle of these pathetic humans on their... "What is this thing?"

After an hour of just being stuck in the middle of the action, the world will snap back and she'll be sitting on her throne staring at her crystal ball.
Ernest 'Admiral Tigerclaw' Hart
OWNER: Samurai Penguin Studios
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SamuraiPenguinStudio
AdmiralTigerclaw
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Do a Beryl Roll!

Postby ckosacranoid » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:29 pm

the only thing i would ask is why? someone would notice at some point very quicly and ream her a new ahole for being out there....at least my take.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby AdmiralTigerclaw » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:33 pm

ckosacranoid wrote:the only thing i would ask is why? someone would notice at some point very quicly and ream her a new ahole for being out there....at least my take.

It's one of those plain 'What If this:' scenarios with no reason. Why is unimportant.

And you, don't understand the function of the concept: "None of the crew seem to notice she's there despite being plainly in sight"

AKA: She's there, but people seem to have this mental hole concerning her. Nobody notices her. Nobody WILL notice her, even if she runs into them and knocks them down. In return, her powers are surppressed/stripped to prevent her from being able to cause trouble. It's a Random Omnipotent Being (ROB) kind of thing.
AdmiralTigerclaw
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Pusakuronu » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:47 am

I think her first reaction would be jumping to the conclusion that this is some kind of assassination attempt, and she'd try to teleport out. When that doesn't work, she's probably going to panic and hide until she figures out what's going on. (And curse her impractical dress that isn't very good for actually walking in)

This is then followed by getting irritated rather thoroughly by the fact that all of the humans are completely ignoring her, even when she directly demands an explanation. She might even resort to kicking, punching, or scratching them in fury. The next step would probably be boredom and deciding on who will suffer for this incident once she has found a way to get back to the Dark Kingdom.

I don't see her being too interested in the aircraft carrier itself. It's a noisy swimming airport. She might give some thought to sending a general to sink it later though, just in case this is somehow its fault.
Pusakuronu
Senshi Candidate

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:54 am

Or she might get sucked into a jet intake, thus saving everybody - even the youmas - a lot of trouble.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby AdmiralTigerclaw » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Which would be hilarious, especially since it is entirely possible for Beryl to survive as people have done before. :mrgreen:

A jet engine, while nasty, is not operating at anywhere near N1 on the deck. She'll smash through the compressor fans, get scorched a little going through the igniters, and come flopping out the other side wondering what just ate her.

Still, I have to wonder if she would get anything out of sitting there, watching hundreds of lowely humans orchestrating in perfect concert as big machines take off and land in very close quarters non-stop.

Maybe if we can get her to have some degree of respect, I might toss her into an Iraq/Afghanistan firefight next... You know, just drop her down in the middle of wizzing 7.62 rounds.
AdmiralTigerclaw
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Pusakuronu » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:42 am

Depending on which of her powers are suppressed, being hit by a bullet (or being sucked into a jet engine) probably wouldn't harm her all that much. Being annoying and painful yes, and doing a lot of clothing damage in the case of the jet engine certainly, but the Dark Kingdom types and senshi seem enormously resistant to non-magical damage. (See Jadeite surviving being rammed by the rolling plane and still being able to stand after, and Eudial's machine gun barrage that required many, many hits to take the Outers down)
Pusakuronu
Senshi Candidate

Postby Cheb » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:25 am

There are only four things in the world.
1. Endymion. To get at any cost.
2. The means to get Endymion. Include Metallia, the generals and the youma. To be used without remorse.
3. The little odangoed upstart who stole Endymion. To be taken alive, for further humiliation and gloating.
4. Unimportant.

So, for Beryl any human technology, no matter how impressive, would fail either into category 2 or 4.
Maybe, a fifth category would be added: the one who played this practical joke on her. To be wary of, until Metalia is unleashed and takes care of everything.
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Return to Specific Series: Sailor Moon