My Sailor Moon Timeline Theories, etc

Discuss the Sailor Moon series in this forum.

Re: My Sailor Moon Timeline Theories, etc

Postby Zwzn » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:30 am

Tinkerbell wrote: (1)In my opinion, if anime Pluto was able to go off and do things like 'change the past' so easily (or even with some difficulty), almost none of the major battles would have taken in the first place.

I think that it's just simpler to think that the Mooncats and the girls and Mamoru (eventually) remembered stuff about Season-1 because that was what had really happened in that timeline.
All the Silver Crystal, and a dying Usagi would have to do with my theory is alert Pluto to what happened.
Pluto then does something as simple as tell Queen Serenity what will happen.
Queen Serenity then does something different.
Or something like that. The theory is rather open ended.

It is very likely that without the inners the Death Busters win.

I prefer it to Usagi being able to wrap reality on that level while dying, or Usagi mind raped a planet. It also puts some limits on the silver Crystal's abilities.

Tinkerbell wrote: (2)If the girls had actually gotten into High School in Season-4, somebody should have mentioned it, IMO. however, the first time any of them mention getting into High School is in the first Ep of Season-5, and by the way they said it, it's clear that they'd gotten in quite recently.
As I recall Chibi-Usa and Usagi are shown doing home work, Chibi-Usa is shown back in school, and Ep 155 has kids getting ready for a school sports festival.

Season 4 is really the Sailor Chibi Moon show.

Tinkerbell wrote: (3)If the entire Season-5 was anime Neherenia's Lotus Eater Machine setup for Usagi/Moon, there would have been no reason for Galaxia to appear in the scenario at all, in my opinion.
What better way to imprison someone then to make them think they are free. By the timeline/theory I am putting forth the Galaxia we see is basically just a figment of Usagi's imagination.

Tinkerbell wrote: (4)According to anime King Endymion in Ep83, 'Evil ones' tried to take over the Earth, got defeated, and then the ones that didn't want to get 'purified' ran off to space and became the anime Dark Moon Family's ancesters. Was it ever mentioned anywhere that the planet Nemesis was ever 'seemingly hospitable' by the way?
That is Neo King Endymion's point of view. There is a saying,"The truth is a three edged sword. Your truth, my truth, and the truth". I doubt the ancestors of the Dark Moon Family saw themselves as the bad guys for example just as King Eddy did not see himself as the bad guy. I would find it hard to believe that the the anime Dark Moon Family's ancestors didn't have some reasonable motives.

Nemesis appeared to be a place that the ancestors of the Dark Moon Family thought they could live. It seemed hospitable when they found it, and as I recall it was covered in plant life.

Tinkerbell wrote: (5)IMO, anime Chibi-Usa going for her Lady Mother's Silver Crystal was probably part of Wiseman's plot from the very beginning. The timing doesn't make sense, otherwise, and we already know that Wiseman can mindbend her, given enough time.
I see no sign the Senshi attempt to prevent the events of season 2. This tells me the senshi are actively causing the events of season 2, or making no attempt to prevent those events from happening. The Inner senshi might lack exact details, but at least in my eyes they have more then enough information to prevent the events of season 2.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Re: My Sailor Moon Timeline Theories, etc

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Tinkerbell wrote: (1)In my opinion, if anime Pluto was able to go off and do things like 'change the past' so easily (or even with some difficulty), almost none of the major battles would have taken in the first place.

I think that it's just simpler to think that the Mooncats and the girls and Mamoru (eventually) remembered stuff about Season-1 because that was what had really happened in that timeline.

Zwzn wrote:All the Silver Crystal, and a dying Usagi would have to do with my theory is alert Pluto to what happened.
Pluto then does something as simple as tell Queen Serenity what will happen.
Queen Serenity then does something different.
Or something like that. The theory is rather open ended.

It is very likely that without the inners the Death Busters win.

I prefer it to Usagi being able to wrap reality on that level while dying, or Usagi mind raped a planet. It also puts some limits on the silver Crystal's abilities.

Well, OK. So your theory is that anime Pluto has to power to tinker around with space-time and somehow negate whatever took place in Season-1 entirely, right?

Now, as I said before, if she was actually capable of doing that, she should have been able to 'negate' all the other big battles, too - But that obviously didn't happen.

I like my theory that Moon's dying Wish plus the Silver Crystal adjusted everything better then the theory that anime Pluto just erased the post Season-1 world and exchanged it with something different, after Moon and her friends went all that trouble to save it, and succeeded to boot, I think.

My theory about what happened is anime Usagi's dying wish in the end of Season-1 is :

(1)Creates new bodies for Usagi herself, the Inners and Mamoru, and 'downloads' their minds and souls in those. (Usagi and friends - Ver.2!)

(2)Fixes most of the damage Mettalia does to Earth during the Final Battle (if people died, they were 'brought back' in the same way the Senshi were).

(3)'Adjusts' all records and memories, etc, so that Usagi and her friends can go through the 2nd year of Junior High School again without anybody thinking it's odd. (All her classmates and their families and associates memories and records get 'adjusted' too) In her classmate's cases, the memories of the 'extra year' aren't all gone, but it's like it was all a strange dream (this explains why Naru-chan and Umino-kun were still going out with each other in Season-2) Mako-chan is already at their school, since in their 'new memories', she transferred there when they were in the first year of Junior High School.

Tinkerbell wrote: (2)If the girls had actually gotten into High School in Season-4, somebody should have mentioned it, IMO. however, the first time any of them mention getting into High School is in the first Ep of Season-5, and by the way they said it, it's clear that they'd gotten in quite recently.

Zwzn wrote:As I recall Chibi-Usa and Usagi are shown doing home work, Chibi-Usa is shown back in school, and Ep 155 has kids getting ready for a school sports festival.

Season 4 is really the Sailor Chibi Moon show.

It is totally possible for the girls had been doing homework in Dreamspace, too - Students do homework, so people living in a dreamworld as students will also do homework. It just stands to reason, right? And Ep155 is Chibi-Usa's school's school sports festival, so if Chibi-Usa (and her friends) were dreaming that they were being schoolkids, of course they'd do that, too.

And Season 4 is really the Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon show, in my opinion - it's Chibi-Moon may save the day but Moon saves Chibi-Moon, so it evens out.

Tinkerbell wrote: (3)If the entire Season-5 was anime Neherenia's Lotus Eater Machine setup for Usagi/Moon, there would have been no reason for Galaxia to appear in the scenario at all, in my opinion.

Zwzn wrote:What better way to imprison someone then to make them think they are free. By the timeline/theory I am putting forth the Galaxia we see is basically just a figment of Usagi's imagination.

There is no reason to have a big Enemy battle at all if all you want to do is imprison anime Usagi and her friends in a Lotus Eater Machine setup. A long streach of time in which nothing untold happens at all, and she's happy with all her friends would work fine, in that case.

Tinkerbell wrote: (4)According to anime King Endymion in Ep83, 'Evil ones' tried to take over the Earth, got defeated, and then the ones that didn't want to get 'purified' ran off to space and became the anime Dark Moon Family's ancesters. Was it ever mentioned anywhere that the planet Nemesis was ever 'seemingly hospitable' by the way?

Zwzn wrote:That is Neo King Endymion's point of view. There is a saying,"The truth is a three edged sword. Your truth, my truth, and the truth". I doubt the ancestors of the Dark Moon Family saw themselves as the bad guys for example just as King Eddy did not see himself as the bad guy. I would find it hard to believe that the the anime Dark Moon Family's ancestors didn't have some reasonable motives.

Nemesis appeared to be a place that the ancestors of the Dark Moon Family thought they could live. It seemed hospitable when they found it, and as I recall it was covered in plant life.

From how the anime Dark Moon Family were acting, and how badly soaked with Dark Energy they were, I'd probably say that their ancesters were probably were as bad as King Endymion said they were - Though it's not like their ancesters is actually shown in canon at all, so we can't be sure of all of this, of course.

And I do not recall anyplace in either the anime or manga which suggested that Nemesis looked hospitable at all.

Tinkerbell wrote: (5)IMO, anime Chibi-Usa going for her Lady Mother's Silver Crystal was probably part of Wiseman's plot from the very beginning. The timing doesn't make sense, otherwise, and we already know that Wiseman can mindbend her, given enough time.

Zwzn wrote:I see no sign the Senshi attempt to prevent the events of season 2. This tells me the senshi are actively causing the events of season 2, or making no attempt to prevent those events from happening. The Inner senshi might lack exact details, but at least in my eyes they have more then enough information to prevent the events of season 2.

My theory is that the anime Crystal Tokyo we see in Season-2 is not actually the direct future of the TV anime main timeline, as I wrote already.

According to my theory, the anime Crystal Tokyo Inners can't stop the Dark Moon Family, because they weren't expecting to be attacked by them at all.

And the reason they weren't expecting the Dark Moon Family attack is because they were never attacked by the Dark Moon Family, back when they were living in the 20th century - Something else happened, in their equivelant of Season-2.

That is what 'separete timelines' mean.
Tinkerbell
Senshi Candidate

Previous

Return to Specific Series: Sailor Moon