Senshi uniform question

Discuss the Sailor Moon series in this forum.

Postby Comartemis » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:32 pm

This oughta clear things up a bit.

Currently Watching: Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Currently Reading: Sora no Otoshimono

KILL the darkfic. BURN the angst. PURGE the Bad End.
Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Zwzn » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:52 am

Comartemis wrote:This oughta clear things up a bit.

This might sound odd, but it looks almost like Saturn's level one uniform's sleeves look kind of like eternal level sleeves only like they have been shreded.
Zwzn
Moon Senshi

Postby Comartemis » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:13 am

Personally, I'm of the opinion that Saturn's "first-level" transformation is actually a level beyond the Eternal form that any of the Senshi can reach; Original Saturn granted Hotaru the Super form as her first transformation the second time around because she wasn't ready to wield the sort of power OS holds. It's not canon, just a thought worth considering. I don't really see the shredded bubble when I look at Saturn's sleeves, though.

Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Cheb » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:15 am

It very well may be that Super and Eternal uniform's shoulders have unique design for each Senshi.

I agree that Saturn's powerlevel seems to be maxed from the start, so her uniform must be "Super" or "Ethernal". Her shoulders give a "feathery", wing-like impression.

The form beyond "Ethernal" isn't Sailor Moon anymore. It's Sailor Cosmos. Probably because everything was destroyed, and there is no Moon nor Earth in her time.
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Comartemis » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:35 am

The form beyond "Ethernal" isn't Sailor Moon anymore. It's Sailor Cosmos. Probably because everything was destroyed, and there is no Moon nor Earth in her time.

In canon, yes. But I said that this wasn't canon, didn't I? This is speculation on my part that I use in fanfic concepts and plot bunnies, and I'm going to shut up on the subject before this discussion gets off topic.

Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Specific Series: Sailor Moon