Favourite Senshi

Discuss the Sailor Moon series in this forum.

Which is your favourite Senshi?

Moon
3%
Moon
3%
Mercury
8%
Mercury
8%
Venus
3%
Venus
3%
Mars
3%
Mars
3%
Jupiter
2%
Jupiter
2%
Saturn
23%
Saturn
23%
Uranus
No votes
Uranus
No votes
Neptune
2%
Neptune
2%
Pluto
6%
Pluto
6%
Chibi-Moon
No votes
Chibi-Moon
No votes

Total votes : 100

Favourite Senshi

Postby Cyber_Skaarj » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:52 am

So, which of the Senshi do people like best? I was kinda curious about who likes which, and a little surprised to see that this question wasn't already up here (unless it was lost due to site failure at some point).

Me, I like Saturn the most. Her original uniform was the best looking one, and her weapon (a.k.a. The Silence Glaive) just makes her even better. Plus, from all the pictures I've seen of her, and the way people describe Hotaru's personality in fics (never read the manga and only seen the anime up to just before the Dark Moon family were introduced), she could give puppies and kittens a run for their money in sheer cuteness (and despite the way I come across when posting here, I'm a sucker for cute things).

(note: this is asking which of the Sol System Senshi you like only, hence why ones like Galaxia and so on aren't listed)
"Never send a Henchkitty to do an assassin's job..."
The Devils Creed

Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu, 11th March 2007
Cyber_Skaarj
Moon Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:05 am

Ami, hands down is my favorite. I just like her shy personality and intelegence. Rei's a close second though, I started liking her because of Fire's Destiny Child.
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby mondu_the_fat » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:09 am

Saturn for the same things cyber_skarj mentioned. Loligoths associated with mass death and destruction FTW.

Mercury and Mars at times. I like both their looks and personality.
mondu_the_fat
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Knight of L-sama » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:14 am

Jupiter. I just have this fascination with thunder throwers and the dichotomies in Makoto's personality make her even more interesting.
If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million nights, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Knight of L-sama
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Kura » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:27 am

Pluto, as it happens to be my favorite planet too. Yes I call it a planet, A PLANET.
Kura
Senshi Candidate

Postby lwf58 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:34 am

While I'm really, really not a pedophile, there's just something about Hotaru and her Cosmic Can-opener that appeals to me more than the others.
lwf58
Site Master

Postby Dumbledork » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:43 am

My favourite is Pluto. Mysterious and certainly the most beautiful of the bunch (except maybe Dark Lady but she's not in the list).
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby TerraEpon » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:14 am

lwf58 wrote:While I'm really, really not a pedophile, there's just something about Hotaru and her Cosmic Can-opener that appeals to me more than the others.

There's nothing wrong with appreciating a good aesthetic, which combined with her friendliness I think is what endears Saturn to a lot of people (including myself).

-Joshua
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Siden » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:08 pm

A tie between Saturn and Mars for me.

Kinda funny, since I had two friends growing up who had very similar personalities to these two.
Employed by Lady Bliss.
True Neutral, "Pure Neutral", "Balancer"
Spamville Dossier
Siden
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Climhazard » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:59 pm

Kinda... stuck between Mars, Pluto and Saturn. Just can't decide!!! ARGH!!! *Starting banging his head on table*
- Carry the Emperor´s will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

- Even in death I still serve! (C) Dreadnought
Climhazard
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:04 pm

Pluto for me.

Saturn's a close second, but in terms of overall appeal, I have to say Pluto's enigmaticness and behind the scenes approach appeal to me, perhaps because I usually work the same way.

Doesn't hurt that she's not half bad looking, either...
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Uldihaa » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:21 pm

I was torn between Ami and Hotaru. I voted for Mercury mainly because the length of time she's been in the series. But it was extremely close :lol: I like Ami because she's smart, shy, and doesn't apologize about being smart. She also works hard to get the grades she does. I feel a certain kinship with the way she was first introduced; she was something of an outcast, the teacher's pet, ect. I felt a lot of sympathy for her.

As for Hotaru, just the thought of such a delicate wisp of a girl with the power to destroy a planet appeals to me. And let's admit it, she's cuter than a basket full of wiggling kittens/puppies. She's just the type that you want to see smile happily because seeing that brightens your whole day. The fact that we share a favorite color helps too :D She also pulls off the whole 'darkly cute' thing without even trying.
Uldihaa
Senshi Cadet

Postby claymade » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:35 pm

Moon for me, no question. Maybe it's because I find the genki-ness of her personality utterly charming or maybe it's because I like the dichotomy of her surface ditziness versus her inner toughness when push comes to shove. All I know is she's consistently able to bring a grin to my face when I'm watching her.
claymade
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Tovath » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:57 pm

Haruka and Michiru are my favorite anime couple. I just wish I could chosen both of them. I ended up choosing Heptune because we both have an interest in art.
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much."
-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:25 am

Saturn... The fact that planetary destruction comes in a small package (added to the darker purple colorscheme (I like darker colors)) coupled with a wicked looking Silence Glaive kinda cinces it for me.
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Next

Return to Specific Series: Sailor Moon