Pepper's Lot

Request, Submission, or Review of Fanart. Again "fukufic" content preferred but not necessary

Pepper's Lot

Postby PepperJAQ » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:13 am

Well, lot is a bit much, but I plan on using this thread for anything I make. Anyhoo...

To open (for now), an image based on a fic idea I have brewing in my head. Based loosely on 'Realms', it's going to be a story following Ranma and Usagi through a fantasy world ala DnD/Forgotten Realms.

And then there are two wips of Ranma in Senshi version of Rider outfits. Ixa and OOO. Again, from fics I"m playing with on google drive.

More coming soon XD Thought I'd at least post something though, since I've been kinda quiet the last week. ^_^;
*sends much good vibes to friends*
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Re: Pepper's Lot

Postby LawOhki » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:20 am

PepperJAQ wrote:Well, lot is a bit much, but I plan on using this thread for anything I make. Anyhoo...

To open (for now), an image based on a fic idea I have brewing in my head. Based loosely on 'Realms', it's going to be a story following Ranma and Usagi through a fantasy world ala DnD/Forgotten Realms.
;

Ranma in a fantasy world with a fairy companion? I can get behind that. :mrgreen:
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:07 pm

I was thinking Ranma/Kaze no Stigma fusion, crossover with sailor moon, set in a fantasy world, but that fits too...
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Very nice.

I really dig the wind effects you have going on their hair and clothes, and on the grasses.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby PepperJAQ » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:09 am

Posting a few new-ish images for funsies since I got back into my account XD
Enjoy!
Attachments
SailorRanmaOOOidea.JPG
And this one is some sketches based on a Ranma/SailorMoon/KamenRiderOOO fic idea... That has Kasumi possessed by Ankh. XD I'm working on a small write up on the idea right now that I'll post in my Ranma/SM/Rider thread later.
sailorcharon2ndcolor.jpg
An image for a fic inspired by Ozz's The best of times. This one, Ranma was just looking to let off some steam, found the senshi doing demon hunting and was like 'you know what? sure, why not' XD this one has gone under a ton of revisions and not a single full chapter has yet to be written, though I have a lot of random scenes in a couple of docs...
dccurseranma.jpg
This one was inspired by chats with some friends bout Ranma/DC style fics. Also it's a little bit of a body type study between Ranma Chan and Akane. One thing I always had an issue with when it came to Rumiko Takahashi's art was that it was kinda hard to tell they had different body types at all
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:11 am

Very impressive.

I really like how evocative your opening image with Ranma, Usagi and Fairy is for "Realms"

And I love the expressions Ranma and Sestuna have in your drawing for Ozz's fic.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby PepperJAQ » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:49 am

Thanks. Though the Pluto in that image is from the official art for crystal. Wanted to get the style of ranma a bit closer and to do a size comparison. X3
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:40 am

In that case well done integrating Ranma to the Crystal style. ^^;
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Return to Fan Art