Secret Magical Girls Academy Ranma 1/2 & Multicross

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Secret Magical Girls Academy Ranma 1/2 & Multicross

Postby Blackcat101 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:58 pm

Ranma is kidnapped by a secret organization that wants him to be a magical girl, but not all is what it seems. The world isn't black and white, and when given a choice, what will Ranma choice be?

There are TWO Academies. One Academy is a "normal" Academy where potential magical girls are enrolled, with the bribe of full scholarship due to some (non magical) talent the girls have. For example due to the school needing to win several martial arts tournament, they could want to enroll "Ranko". Another girl is there because she is a very talented pianist, and so on. In the school, the girls are monitored for any magical girl potential, those ranked high enough also enrolled to the Secret Magical Girls Academy., that's actually underground of the regular Academy. Ranma could get enrolled as they just bribed Genma, and or the need of Ranma to hide into girl form (Lets said one of the fights got out of hand in Ranma's school, several people got injured and they blamed him. Or just a very insistent and rich fiancée with lots of power and influence wants to marry him no matter what.)

Ranma of course won't want to be a magical girl, but they could appeal to his ego, sense of responsibility and honor. Plus the usual bait of control of his curse.

IIIII

I went and read the old topic of this, and decided that I still like the idea.

Story: Secret Magical Girls Academy
Summary: Ranma is kidnapped by a secret organization that wants him to be a magical girl, but not all is what it seems. The world isn't black and white, and when given a choice, what will Ranma choice be?

Prologue

***After one month in the academy***

"Ranma, I have read your file. When we found you. you seemed to be a magnet of weirdness and danger, And things were getting out of your control. That fight at your old school proved it. If we had not got you, how long do you think it would be until someone got killed due to the fights and the plans of your rivals and fiancées? Do you really want to go back to that life? Where fights where for stupid things instead of saving lives? Granted a few of your fights ended saving lives, but most of them would never have started if you weren't there."

"Don't give me that crap! You aren't the only one who had been reading files. That Magical girl codenamed "Bunny" and her friends, they want to take over the world, don't they? Aren't you trying to do the same too? To build an army of magical girls then take over? You think I want to be part of that?"

"Ranma, the Secret Academy exists just to prevent stuff like that. There are many groups of magical girls over the world. What you think happens to those girls once the threat they are facing is defeated and no new enemies show up? In most cases, there is some kind of safety switch and they lose their powers, but in the cases they don't..."

"You got a group of people who learned you can get love and justice and a better world just by fighting for it, right? No respect for democracy, it just takes watching the news to see the world isn't exactly fair. Then they become disillusioned, and may decide that since they used to defeat evil, they could fight for a better world... by acting against regular humans who they see as tyrants."

"Exactly, so if you know this already, why do you want to quit?"

"This may sound selfish but... is not my fight. Besides, you don't really need me, I can be replaced. I don't want to be someone pawn."

"Yeah, like you weren't your father pawn already, or Nabiki. Or Mister Tendo, or the Amazons..."

"That's... that is different dammit!"

"How? Because of honor? We might not be a charity organization, but even we have threated you better than then. And I see a great potential in your Ranma, you won't be a mere pawn."

"Like I want to lead a bunch of stupid girls that care more about a broken nail than there's a monster eating people around!"

"Then teach them, show them the right path."

"You just won't quit until I decide to stay, would you?"

"Ranma, do you believe in destiny?"

"If I did I would have to believe is my destiny to have been cursed, and that I will never get a cure. So, no, I don't."

"Destiny is what you make of it. That means if you want something then stop playing around and go out and get it. Want to leave? Just do it already, we will erase your memories about us first, but besides that, we will never bother you again. Want a cure? Travel to China and get it, Want to take control of your life in Nerima? Stop letting others push you around and just do it!"

"What? Now you are just letting me leave, just like that?"

"Why not? You said it yourself, is not your fight, you are easily replaceable. Is worse to do something haft way, that not doing it at all. If we forced you, if we brainwashed you, then we would be no better than the monsters we fight."

Ranma just stood there in silence... it was... his choice? Just like that? No pressure or honor involved? That was... different...

"I... can I get a few days to think about it?"

"Sure, catch!" The Director of the secret academy threw him a golden ring, Ranma of course caught it without any trouble

"What's is this thing? Do you want to marry me or something?" Ranma knew that wasn't probably the case, the Director was one of the few women that didn't seem to be interested in any of his two forms.

"That is a simple magical trinket, as long as you wear it, you will stop being a water magnet and your body gets stuck in the form you had when you put it on. Is not a cure, but I bet is the closest to one you have been in years. And don't worry, you can easily remove the ring, is not cursed or anything bad like that."

"So, is this a bribe?" Ranma had to greatly restrain himself to avoid jumping out of joy, after all it could be a lie, a trap. For all he knew, wearing the ring could make him want to be a magical girl, or get him stuck as a girl forever.

"Yes, is it." The director said with a complete straight expression

"This might sound stupid to ask, but, had I not wanted to quit, would I still have got this thing?" Ranma then looked at the ring carefully, his Ki sences detected strong magic, and it didn't feel evil, not that it did mean a thing. If the people in the academy wanted to screw him, he probably would not see it coming until it was too late.

"The academy is not only here to keep magical girls in control, but to help them. You wasted two years looking for a cure for your curse, and got nothing. Don't you think is not the same for some of the girls? Not every girl who ends becoming a magical girl wants to be one. If I could, I would depower every girl who wants to quit them and replace them with girls trained at the academy who don't see being a magical heroine a curse. But real life doesn't work like that Ranma. I would never have give you that ring if you didn't work for us, but you do, so we are helping you. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Trust and loyalty can be earned, but not bought. Also, free will is such a delightful illusion, isn't it?"

"Seems like your private lessons are finally leaving something in that heavy head of yours."

Ranma had to admit, at least to himself, that the Academy had been good for him. Sure, it included a lot of problems, but it was a lot more nicer than his usual messes in Nerima. Plus watching the videos on how his fiancées and rivals had tried to get inside the academy by force and failed had been hilarious.

AN: Yes I am back to doing this. Is basicaly my response to a ton of "mode lock" and "girlification" Ranma fics. And if you wonder why they are being so nice with Ranma, well the place is mostly ruled by former magical girls.
Last edited by Blackcat101 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Secret Magical Girls Academy Ranma 1/2 & Multicross

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:27 am

"Threat" is not spelled "treat". Monsters belong to the class "threat", while chocolate belongs to the class "treat".
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby HopeSeiketsu » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:05 pm

Keep it up, this seems like a NOT evil version of haigeki. It should be interesting to see how it works out. Even if Haigeki had a... sort of happy ending... well as happy as you can get with that fic anyway :? Not really sure I would qualify it as a 'happy' ending but at the lest it was FAR better then it seemed to be going.
HopeSeiketsu
Senshi Cadet

Postby Blackcat101 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:21 am

HopeSeiketsu wrote:Keep it up, this seems like a NOT evil version of haigeki. It should be interesting to see how it works out. Even if Haigeki had a... sort of happy ending... well as happy as you can get with that fic anyway :? Not really sure I would qualify it as a 'happy' ending but at the lest it was FAR better then it seemed to be going.

I had this idea for years, I just never can get to write it in order. Basically it comes with the idea that if retired magical girls run the place, they would know what to do. Since most of the staff are retired or depowered magical girls. they have a pretty good idea of how much the job sucks.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes