Ranma is Raven? Ranma & Teen Titans & Sailor Moon crossover

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Ranma is Raven? Ranma & Teen Titans & Sailor Moon crossover

Postby Blackcat101 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:55 pm

Chapter 1: There is s a girl in my head

The room had dull white walls with a single bed near the doorway of the hospital room. The windows where closed but the lids where not, so the sun rays illuminated the room. A small television sat on a shelf attached to the wall, it was turned off. The door to the room was shut and outside was someone doing guard. That person was Ukyo, once she heard what happened she had closed her restaurant and come to look at his beloved Ranchan, only to find out visiting hours where over. Worse, she then found out only family was allowed to see him, and since they weren't married yet, she wasn't allowed to see him at all. Once she got the details of what had happened from calling Nabiki, who strangely didn't charge her, she decided that since her restaurant was already closed for the day she could at least guard outside the door to prevent any idiot to try to take advantage of Ranma being in a coma and finish him.

That had been a month ago, and after a week and the insistence of irate martial artists they had allowed almost everyone to visit him, save for those who wanted to take advantage of the state he was and kill Ranma. Since she couldn't keep guard of Ranma every time, eventually Ukyo had dragged Ryoga and Shampoo to do guard duty too. Ryoga was easy to convince by pointing out to him how it would be dishonorable to let any of Ranma rivals kill him while he was in a coma, and Shampoo liked the idea to be close to her Airen.

Ranma jolted awake. His eyes were wide and he stared out ahead, instincts trained from years of surprise attacks and people wanting to kill him running wild. He was disoriented, but a small part of him told him it was a good idea to find out things before trying to escape from danger. Where was he? Why was he here? What had happened?

Then the more rational part of his mind then took over, despite the fact that his whole body felt in pain. He recognized that he was in an hospital room and forced himself to calm down. He had no clue how injured he was, and while two years ago he would tried to get up to prove that whatever happened was nothing, he was not that stupid nowadays. Despite that, he decided to sit up and look at himself, then he saw an IV tube taped to the bend of his arm, then followed the tube and saw a bag of clear fluid dropping down into the tube.

"Hello, anyone here?" Ranma yelled then had to gasp for air, the mere effort of doing that hurt, to make things worse the door opened up and he got a painful hug from a cute brunette yelling RANCHAN! YOU WOKE UP!"

IIII

"So... I lost... and I been out for a month?" Ranma asked surprised after being explained everything. What surprised him more was not having lost the battle, but about the fact he has been out of it for so long.

"Yes, you almost didn't make it, but Cologne used some of her amazon medicines and techniques with you. And we even managed to find Doctor Tofu to give you a hand." Ukyo said talking calmly, and keeping some distance from him, after she realized that Ranma was still weak and her hug had hurt him.

"I... I could have died... I thought... I mean I knew there was a difference in power, but I ... I was an idiot."

"Well... I heard that he was the one who brought you to the hospital, so at least he didn't try to kill you on purpose."

"I... I was still stupid. I should have never challenged him."

"What? That's not the Ran-chan I know!" Ukyo was about to slap him but then forced herself to calm down and count to ten.

"I was overconfident, I thought that after Saffron I was if not the best, at least I was one of the best, but I was wrong. Ukyo... can you get me out of here and not tell anyone else?"

"What? I can't, you just woke up, you are weak like a kitten!"

"Uchan... please. As soon as they find out I woke up, everything will start again. My dad and mister Tendo wanting me to marry Akane or saving them for debts, the insane martial art challenges, Akane getting angry at me for everything. I... I need time to think."

Ukyo then grinned "Fine Ranchan, but I have a favor to ask in exchange..."

"What favor?" Ranma said nervously

Ukyo smiled and winked at him "What do you think?"

"What? No, that would be-" Ukyo covered his mouth "Dishonorable? And running away isn't? I had a whole month to think about it mister Ranma Saotome. I know you love Akane, even if it doesn't seem to work. It is so bad to just give me one measy night? One single night of pleasure? Swear that you will give me that and I will help you."

Ranma looked down "Sorry Uchan but... I can't... I know my mother would think is unmanly or something but... I am not like that."

"Then you will have to stay and face the consequences mister." Ukyo said and smiled

Accept her offer, is not that unreasonable.

'Uh? What?' Ranma thought, then he found himself thinking that it really wasn't a bad idea. He really did not want to go back to his life, he really didn't, he could deal with it as long as he was a winner, but having lost... yes, people had used him, taking advantage of his honor and sense of responsibility. Plus he was eighteen, how long was he gonna keep being a virgin?

We don't have time, just tell her.

"Ukyo, I... I swear I will do it. but not here, how about somewhere they won't find us?"

"Oh thank you much Ranchan!" Ukyo said and hugged him gently

IIIII

That... that had been... wow! His Ranchan was inexperienced and to be honest so was she, but after the first time and some teasing Ranma had decided that making love was like a martial art and that he needed to improve it. That ended in the two most intense hours she ever had in her life. Ranma might be weak, but after eating some real food it seemed he at least got his stamina back.

It was a shame Ranma had wizened up and decided to use those spermicide condoms, but she guessed that after two years he had got enough experience to not fall into the baby trap.

Now there was the fact that she needed to hide his Ranchan, so Nerima or any training place was out.

IIIIII

'I still think this disguise is stupid' Ranma argued with the mysterious voice in her head, it was a girls voice and sounded serious and almost emotionless.

Ranma had changed into girl form, cut her hair short, then dyed it in a violet color. She was also wearing a black leotard that reminded her too much of Kodachi for comfort. She also had Uchan help binding her breasts so they looked smaller.

Do you have any better idea? They may expect you to use a disguise, but you never cut your hair shorter, or dye it. Doing the unexpected will catch them off guard.

'But why a leotard?'

I like it. Is a shame we couldn't find a blue cloak with a hood.

'I am supposed to be cosplaying or something?'

No, is just... would you believe it reminds me how I used to dress?

Strange, there was a hint of emotion in the voice this time, then Ranma remembered he had still to ask the voice who she was.

'By the way, who are you, some kind of ghost? I mean, I appreciate the help, but so far anyone who has helped me always wants something, what do you want?'

My name is Raven, the rest I will tell you later, we still have to get far away enough and is going to be a long talk.

'Okay'

Ranma opened her eyes and got out the lotus position she had been meditating it, it was not comfortable, even more with binded breasts, but still, it had been relaxing. Like it had helped to calm her somewhat. She had no clue why she had meditated of all things, but Ranma didn't question it for the moment. As Raven had said, it could wait.

"I am ready, where are we going?" He asked Ukyo, after what they had done just a few hours ago, Ranma had to control herself hard to avoid blushing, she trusted Ukyo to hide her.

"Azabu-jūban, Tokyo magical girls place to be. " Ukyo said and smiled

'What? I am not a magical girl!"

"The best place to hide something is in plain sight, you are a trouble magnet Ranma, and with your skills and new hair color you can probably fake it, plus It wasn't me who picked the leotard."

"Uh... well... you like it?" Ranma blushed

"I am not into girls, but it looks good on you."

"Eh, well, lets go." Ranma had somehow managed to control her emotions and suppress blushing, Ranma could swear she heard the girl voice in her head chanting something, but it was too low to make sense of it.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Ranma is Raven? Ranma & Teen Titans & Sailor Moon crosso

Postby Suryn » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:59 pm

you used the word measy instead of measly, also

in this segment:
That... that had been... wow! His Ranchan was inexperienced and to be honest so was she, but after the first time and some teasing Ranma had decided that making love was like a martial art and that he needed to improve it. That ended in the two most intense hours she ever had in her life. Ranma might be weak, but after eating some real food it seemed he at least got his stamina back.

It was a shame Ranma had wizened up and decided to use those spermicide condoms, but she guessed that after two years he had got enough experience to not fall into the baby trap.

Now there was the fact that she needed to hide his Ranchan, so Nerima or any training place was out.

The voice is from a male perspective, yet it seems from Ukyo, so what gives? I am fairly certain she views herself as female. (kept using his instead of hers)

On the actual content of the snip, looks like a decent hook, but who did Ranma lose to? Also it seems Ranma is giving in to the voice a little quick
Suryn
Senshi Candidate

Postby Blackcat101 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:42 am

Suryn wrote:
On the actual content of the snip, looks like a decent hook, but who did Ranma lose to? Also it seems Ranma is giving in to the voice a little quick

Who did Ranma lose to?

Too early to tell, if Getbackers can get a whole season saying "that man" I can do the same.

it seems Ranma is giving in to the voice a little quick

Considering Ranma past experiences with ghosts and similar creatures, like the swimsuit and the Panda drawing, is kind of what he does. After two years he kind of learned to go with the flow and just resist when it ends in something bad. And the voice promised to tell him more later. Also he was in comma for a month and levft the hospital without a medical check up, who knows what state his mind is in?
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby arcanasage » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:16 pm

You use is instead of it's in a number of places.
eg.
Blackcat101 wrote:the rest I will tell you later, we still have to get far away enough and is going to be a long talk.
arcanasage
Initiate

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:38 am

with binded breasts

The proper word would be 'bound'. Beyond that and a few other nitpicks, this has the potential of being a very good story.+
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Blackcat101 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:10 pm

Ellen Kuhfeld wrote:The proper word would be 'bound'. Beyond that and a few other nitpicks, this has the potential of being a very good story.+

Would you be interested in being the editor? I kinda made this story because I find fun the idea of Ranma being Raven and the few fics I found with the plot are not of my liking. I also need someone to talk about my ideas for the story without spoiling much.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Blackcat101 wrote:Would you be interested in being the editor? I kinda made this story because I find fun the idea of Ranma being Raven and the few fics I found with the plot are not of my liking. I also need someone to talk about my ideas for the story without spoiling much.

I am an editor. (I live with a professional writer, and go over her novels before they're sent off to the publisher.) But I seldom make suggestions. Usually, I rewrite the books. Not heavily -- mainly word order and punctuation -- and she claims it's invisible. I've done that with some fanfic authors, and it makes them nervous.

Besides, my energy levels are running low and sputtering these days. I'm no longer a member of the Spring Chicken Clan, and cannot promise quick turnaround. I don't think it would be a good idea.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes