Those who hunt redheads Multicross (redheads united)

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Those who hunt redheads Multicross (redheads united)

Postby Blackcat101 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:30 pm

Those who hunt redheads A Ranma 1/2 & Those who hunt Elves & Slayers & Tenchi Muyo crossover

***new version summary***

Certain summon spell is used, but because the caster sneezed when doing it, instead of summoning the Elf Hunters it summons Ranma (During the wedding so he is wearing a tuxedo) Washu ( Young Washu, so she doesn't know Tenchi yet) and Lina ( She had just sealed a certain powerful spell away with a tattoo/seal mix in her back). The trio soon defeats the evil witch, and for different reasons, decide to stay in the Elf world.

Washu is very curious about being in an alternate version of Earth, and doesn't want to leave until she gets enough information and does certain experiments. She is especially interested in Elves, and she had never meet one before and haven't done any experiments on them. She is also very curious about Ranma, not so much about his curse but because he is very strong for being a pure human that can't use magic or has any elacements.

Lina wants to try the magic of this new world to see if she can make her breasts grow.

Ranma wants to stay for a while to get a break from the fiancées, the weirdos, the old ghoul and... you get the idea.

However, there are people (And elves) That aren't happy about those three staying...

The idea of the "Redheads" team is that they are as overpowered compared to the Elf hunters as the Elf hunters together are to everyone else in the Elf world, however since there are no Elf Hunters in this story, is just a comparison.

Ranma is a better martial artist than Jumpei will ever be, Washu is a genius and Lina has enough power to destroy a city. However there are a few limiters. Washu doesn't have much of her tech with her, and the Elf world is not technologically advanced. Lina can't use the Dragon Slave due to not being a Ruby Eye Shabranigdo in the Elf world. Lina can still use the Ragna Blade. Lina won't use the Giga Slave , as I am taking the lil tibit of the manga where she sealed that spell away. Still Lina fireball is strong enough to destroy a house, and I bet it can even do more damage in a world with as much magic as the Elf world. She can still use some low level black magic, but has to modify the spells to call the Elf world demons power instead.

For Washu is before her daughter is unsealed, so she honesty doesn't have many reasons to return to her world, as she doesn't know Tenchi yet. I am taking the idea that Washu stores some of the "portable" tech in her own pocket dimension so she can it access anywhere. Somewhat like a technological version of the hidden weapon technique. However if something breaks, she may have to take parts from some of the tech she has left to do repairs. Washu doesn't mind that much, as is a challenge, and you know how boring she found her life before Tenchi and having her daughter back. This will get noticeable as the amount of "Washu dolls" will go down from a dozen to just one or two.

For Ranma, is after defeating Saffron and IN the time of wedding, just after he found out Akane knew about the water of man and Happosai drank it. No wonder he doesn't want to return, as he is angry. Of course Washu wants to do experiments on Ranma. and Ranma agrees because he wants a cure to his curse. And Lina is a total fail when it comes to transformation magic.

For Lina is after breaking Hellmaster Fibrizo Mazoku barrier, she had just sealed the Giga Slave, since she almost destroyed the world with it. The seal is over Lina body, so it still works even if she is in the Elf World.

Basically Mistress Celcia Marie Claire sneezes during her summon spell, ending summoning the "redheads" team instead of the Elf Hunters. The redheads easy defeat the evil treat, then after being explained some things, they decide to stay and explore the elf world, despite Celcia protests.

Ranma: Return to my world, for what? So that I keep being treated like a piece of meat and where even the girl I killed for lies to me?

Washu: I don't want to return to my own universe yet, a whole new world where magic rules instead of science must be investigated, I may never get a chance like this again! Plus I never experimented on elfs before.!

Lina: This world seems to have more mana than mine, it would be interesting to see if I can do some of the spells of this world. (And find out if there is a spell than can make my breasts grow!)

Celcia : Are you three insane? You have to return to your own world! You can't stay!

Ranma: Why not? We are heroes, we just defeated the biggest evil this world had to offer, right?

Celcia: Yeah but...

Washu: Now here elf girl, you took us away from our worlds to defeat an evil so great you where powerless against it, think you can boss us around? *A dozen of Washu dolls appear from nowhere and surround Washu

Lina: That reminds me, you haven't paid me yet! * Lina creates a huge fireball and easily holds it with her hand* "Yeah I was right, this world is saturated with mana, I was planing to just do a fireball strong enough to destroy a house!

Celsia: Ehh... well. why don't you stay as guests until we sort this off? You must be hungry after such an intense fight!

Ranma: Free food? I am in!

Washu doesn't have her goddess power unlocked, and there s something blocking access to her lab, she might find a way around eventually.

Lina seal was done that way so the seal will work even if she was in another universe. Also she has been mind controlled before, so she got a tattoo in her back to seal the Giga slade. After all since she is the only one who can do that spell, it makes sense to put the seal on herself. Also Washu was in Lina universe at some point, so that might explain some very slight differences this Lina has.

To avoid the Red trio overpowering everything and everyone, the Judge will end making a deal with certain demon priest. And there will be some treats they will have to face that will be a challenge. Also while the trio is almost unbeatable together, they can be defeated separately.

Also I can see Ranma having to rescue people from being Washu experiments, and finally having to do a compromise of sorts. And Lina getting frustrated that she doesn't get any decent fights, even without having dark magic (At first, she may copy some dark magic spells later). After all Lina is used to Dragon slave her way, at least in the anime.

Ranma: Okay how about this, you can experiment on the bad guys!

Lina: But I wanna blow up the bad guys!

Washu: But limiting myself to the so called bad guys severely limits my research!

Ranma: We are guests in this world, we should try to not be that annoying. And Lina, we defeated a a dragon this morning.

Lina: It was just a dragon! I barely got tired. *Lina of course forgot to say that it was only easy because her magic was much stronger in the Elf world, to the point that not being able to use dark magic was barely annoying.

Washu: Could you two please try to be more careful next time? There where barely any pieces left to study.

Ranma: Okay, how about this: You can experiment on the bad guys, and in people who accepts being experimented on in exchange of money?

Linas: What? You aren't wasting my money on your experiments!

Washu: Is our money, but don't worry that much about it. Using my technology I can easily craft something that in this world is as valuable as gold.

Lina: You can do alchemy? And whats will you do?

Washu: I noticed that in this world toiler paper is rare and valuable, and there are plenty of trees around I can use to make it.

Ranma: What? Really? You aren't just gonna make the gold? I am impressed.

*Washu glares at Ranma *"I am well aware that making gold not only would be unethical, but also cause a lot of trouble. Besides I mastered the process to turn several kind of metals to gold long ago, it was barely a challenge. That's why I decided to try my hand on genetics. By the way, I could give you several enlacements Ranma-chan..."

Ranma: No! Why you are always picking me for the experiments?

Washu: Because Miss Lina Inverse tends to destroy a lot more of my equipment than you do when I try. Besides I have studied human sorceress before, there is nothing special about her that I haven't seen before.

Lina: Are you saying I am just a plan ordinary girl?

Washu: Actually, you are the second most powerful human sorcerer I have seen in a long time, are you related to Luna inverse?

*Lina then hides behind Ranma, is strange to see the small redhead look so scared* "You... you know my sister?"

"Yes, I was in your world some time ago, it didn't have as much mana as this one, and I wasn't able to find any elf to study, while this world is full of elves. However I only got there by accident, a malfunction on a experimental teleporter combined with a time traveler demon weakening the boundaries of your world. By what you told me, the masoku barrier is gone, so if I ever try to visit again, hopefully it won't nearly cause the end of the world like last time. I admit playing hero with your sister was fun, but it was also a bit stressful.

"Wait... are you saying that you are that 'Washu the Golem maker' people keep confusing me with when I starter my career?" Lina now sounded curious

"I wasn't aware I had become famous in your world, but after all I am the most amazing genius in at least three universes!", four Washu dolls appeared out of nowhere and created fireworks while they held a banner that said "That's right! Washu-chan is the best that ever was!"
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Those who hunt redheads Multicross (redheads united)

Postby PCHeintz72 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:23 pm

Washu had little to no problem making her lab in Tenchi's house, I would presume the same would be here...

All she needs is a door.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Blackcat101 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:18 pm

PCHeintz72 wrote:Washu had little to no problem making her lab in Tenchi's house, I would presume the same would be here...

All she needs is a door.

Since they keep moving around to "tour" the Elf world, that would mean she would have to set her lab everywhere they go. Besides this is a much younger Washu (Maybe just about 300 years old?), and technology resources are limited in the Elf world. We could simply assume that since she cannot access her old lab, she isn't willing to create a new dimension for a different one until she solves that problem first. So she is limiting herself to just use her storage space dimension instead (Basically a simpler version of the one where her lab is, only it doesn't have the conditions to support life).

Heck, for all we know, she haven't created her "daughter" yet... I am still working on the idea. What I have so far is that Young Washu has mastered electronics and Alchemy, but still has way to go on genetics and is not that experienced in dimensional travel. She has done genetic modifications and mechanical enhancements, but still had to create any intelligent life. Besides her time in the Slayers world and expending time with Luna Inverse has made her slightly more responsible. She has seen first hand what happens when people abuses their abilities or powers. She has the drive to learn everything and likes to experiment, but Luna, as the Knight she is, influenced Washu to at least have a moral code. Besides Washu values life, and after she accidentally almost caused the destruction of the Slayers world, she has scaled down how far her experiments can go. Without the teleporting accident and meeting Luna, Washu could have gone into a dark path. Basically using whole planets for her experiments and not caring about anything but the results. You may have noticed that even if she tortures Tenchi and her daughter with experiments, she always makes sure they end physically fit and that no damage is permanent. This Washu is not... as nice. She is nice with good people, but with those who she thinks are evil, well... Luna may have been a knight, but she was from a world where killing up bandits with fireballs was normal. So Washu does have morals, but they are way looser than those that Ranma has.

Lina... well... she would never admit it, but the real reason she is staying in the Elf world is because she is scared. She was manipulated and almost destroyed the world, and while she sealed away the Giga Slade she still felts guilty. She fears that if she sees Gourry or someone else she loves being tortured or killed, the Lord of Nightmares will take control of her body again. And that the next time, she would be in so much despair that the world would be destroyed. She felts something in her changed after the Lord of Nightmares used her body, and despite the fact even the best healers didn't defect anything wrong with her, it still scares her. That's why the sealing of the Giga Slade was done in her body, because she knows she is the only one that can use that spell and it terrifies her. The seal is also supposed to prevent her body being controlled by someone else.

Ranma, well, first he decided to stay out of anger. Then Washu mentioned she would try to find a cure to his curse. Then he had fun being with Washu and Lina, it was a nice break of his routine in Nerima, plus he didn't have everyone there pushing him to do their own selfish goals. Also, being used to work with explosive personalities, he knows that sometimes he is the only one preventing Lina from blowing up everything or Washu getting innocent 'guinea pigs' . And he knows darn well Washu and Lina are even more dangerous than even Saffron, so he stays out of a sense of duty. And while Washu is a bit cold (At least at first) she starts to become Lina and Washu friend. After a story I have planed where the "redheads" are separated and defeated, I plan for Ranma to ask Washu to tutor him so he isn't that ignorant about everything that isn't martial arts. Many stories have Ranma studying to become less ignorant, but I felt that he needs a big blow to his ego first before that happens in this story.

No, Washu can't use magic (Her goddess powers are sealed) but while in the Slayers world she found a way to create golems using her scientific knowledge. One could argue she was using magic in an indirect way, but don't say that to her face!

Ranma won't end learning to use magic or to cast spells (According to Washu, Ranma has a magic potential of 1, so it would take him decades to even cast a basic light spell. 1 is the average for a normal human from Ranma world. To compare, Lina has a magical potential of 80. When asked what was Luna potential, Washu just said that she promised to not tell anyone.) He will able to use magic in indirect ways, like a magic object or potion, but that's it.

Lina just thinks what Washu doers is a different kind of magic mixed with alchemy, not weird if one considered that the most advanced "tech" in slayers world is somewhat magic powered. Like cloning.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:44 pm

how do you propose they hunt for the spell fragment... I would note even were Ranma up for it, there is no way in the world I would believe Washu to go for violently manhandling and stripping elves...

I could picture her coming up with a scanner to detect them though.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Blackcat101 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:46 pm

PCHeintz72 wrote:how do you propose they hunt for the spell fragment... I would note even were Ranma up for it, there is no way in the world I would believe Washu to go for violently manhandling and stripping elves...

I could picture her coming up with a scanner to detect them though.

They don't hunt for spell fragments, they are tourists! And the elfs and the humans want them to go away. That's because Lina keep causing mass destruction, and Washu keeps getting elfs to experiment on. Ranma... well Ranma does cause trouble, but is ironically the one who tries to tone down the other two.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:48 pm

/me shakes head...

This is so utterly nuts I just gotta read it if/when it gets written.
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Blackcat101 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Té Rowan wrote:/me shakes head...

This is so utterly nuts I just gotta read it if/when it gets written.

Thank you. I need to reread the Those who Hunt Elves manga again, specially the part when they arrive to the Elf world and defeat the evil witch., is been a while since I watched the anime.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:16 pm

I have to agree, very diffent....but with washu being the geniusvshe is, could she not help make linas tits bigger?
Besides this has lots of very cool ideas for fin in this idea.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Blackcat101 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:08 pm

ckosacranoid wrote:I have to agree, very different....but with Washu being the genius she is, could she not help make Lina's tits bigger?

She would if Lina ever ADMITTED IT, both in the anime and in the Slayers mangas I have read, Lina never says to anyone that she wants bigger breasts. Since Lina excuse to staying in the Elf World is learning magic, there isn't much Washu can do to help, besides making copies of spell-books and that.

ckosacranoid wrote:Besides this has lots of very cool ideas for fun in this idea.

Yes it is, too bad is has been like ten years since the last time I watched "Those Who Hunt Elves" any good place to read the manga? I need mostly the part where the Elf Hunters arrive to the Elf world.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:18 am

i can see a drunk washa wanting to try something to see what the diffferenace is among redheads.....

1. who is better in bed? luna or her sister lina?

2. proving to ranma that being in touch with self as a girl is not a bad thing....

3. both wahsu and more then anyone teasing lina about that time of the month lossing her powers...

4.a setup with washa being very perky in the morning and the elf she dealt with the night before looking like they went though hell and totaly out of it.....

yes, i know i am a bit perveted when it come s to some ideas....
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Blackcat101 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:34 pm

The version of Washu I am using thinks she is 315 years old, so while she is very picky about who she sleeps with, she is not shy or inexperienced. I plan to deal with Ranma inexperience about sex, after all Ranma is 18 in the story (He was two years with the Tendos and he got teleported away during the failed wedding, after Happosai drank the 'cure') and Washu can justify it in a number of ways.

"What... what are you doing?" Ranma said nervously, he found it hard to move, had Washu slipped something in his food again? Washu moved slowly to him, moving her hips in a sensual way. "The way your inexperience about sexual relactions keep getting you defeated is getting annoying. Plus I don't have any data about how someone that can be female or male by choise experiences sex."

"WHAT?" Ranma tried to back away, stupid drugs, they where making him so slow. Washu smiled, "Now, would you prefer your first time to be as a guy or as a girl?"

Ranma face got red like a tomato "Where.. where is Lina?"

"She passed out drunk yelling out about how is unfair that she felt in love with an idiot."
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Blackcat101 wrote:The version of Washu I am using thinks she is 315 years old, so while she is very picky about who she sleeps with, she is not shy or inexperienced. I plan to deal with Ranma inexperience about sex, after all Ranma is 18 in the story (He was two years with the Tendos and he got teleported away during the failed wedding, after Happosai drank the 'cure') and Washu can justify it in a number of ways.

"What... what are you doing?" Ranma said nervously, he found it hard to move, had Washu slipped something in his food again? Washu moved slowly to him, moving her hips in a sensual way. "The way your inexperience about sexual relactions keep getting you defeated is getting annoying. Plus I don't have any data about how someone that can be female or male by choise experiences sex."

"WHAT?" Ranma tried to back away, stupid drugs, they where making him so slow. Washu smiled, "Now, would you prefer your first time to be as a guy or as a girl?"

Ranma face got red like a tomato "Where.. where is Lina?"

"She passed out drunk yelling out about how is unfair that she felt in love with an idiot."

hehehehehhehehehhehehe
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Blackcat101 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:55 am

I am willing to give this fic a try if I get an editor, nuff said.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:04 am

Jeffrey Vasquez wrote a very interesting story about redheads, covering some of the same territory you're talking about. No Ranma, though.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes