Warp Realities questions on how I should proceed.

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Warp Realities questions on how I should proceed.

Postby Vahn » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:03 pm

As this place seem to bridge the gap from CC and Ideas and I am not sure if this fall under fic research, so here we go~

So as some may or may not know I am writing a fanfic called Warp Realities. It's has Ranma as the antagonist and cross over with an old school anime called Flames of Recca, Everybody favorite Sailor moon, Ah my goddess and Bastard! I slowly introduced the world as to not overwhelmed people and pretty much just borrow bits and parts of each universe to make a new amalgam of world where Ranma pretty much play in and as of right now I am touching OMG aspects of my fic flavored with Bastard! Mistaken it for me putting judeo-christian theme into my fanfic, which I wasn't. I was actually borrowing from Bastard who had a neat twist on angels that I liked.

However, now I have a tiny little problem. For my next part I plan on introducing:

Who is actually the Archangel Micheal. So, should I called said character by Micheal or give a bastardization to make it more palatable and not offend some people by calling her "Miika" or "Mikahil" , thoughts?
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Warp Realities questions on how I should proceed.

Postby PCHeintz72 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:18 pm

Vahn wrote:As this place seem to bridge the gap from CC and Ideas and I am not sure if this fall under fic research, so here we go~

So as some may or may not know I am writing a fanfic called Warp Realities. It's has Ranma as the antagonist and cross over with an old school anime called Flames of Recca, Everybody favorite Sailor moon, Ah my goddess and Bastard! I slowly introduced the world as to not overwhelmed people and pretty much just borrow bits and parts of each universe to make a new amalgam of world where Ranma pretty much play in and as of right now I am touching OMG aspects of my fic flavored with Bastard! Mistaken it for me putting judeo-christian theme into my fanfic, which I wasn't. I was actually borrowing from Bastard who had a neat twist on angels that I liked.

However, now I have a tiny little problem. For my next part I plan on introducing:

Who is actually the Archangel Micheal. So, should I called said character by Micheal or give a bastardization to make it more palatable and not offend some people by calling her "Miika" or "Mikahil" , thoughts?

Normally it does not particularly matter to me... generally I'm all for correct spelling of names, but my issue with this one is I do not associate that name with the form of a girl at all...

I've not seen this character, nor read/seen Bastard, and only a small portion of Flame of Recca, so no clue where she is from.

I'm a bit concerned about you introducing this character at this very late stage of the game though, as it messes with the readers perception of how events were going. She may actually make quite a few enemies among the gods... after all, she would be interfering with the battle... when they themselves are not.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes