Ryōzanpaku

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Ryōzanpaku

Postby toushin » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:27 pm

This started out as a History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi crossover that explored the idea of what if the Ryōzanpaku Dojo didn’t exist? It’s a fun idea that pretty much writes itself. The Kuremisago Clan is pretty much the Japanese equivalent of the Joketsuzoku in that they bring in strong fighters into the bloodline. So Shizuha being another fiancée led to a lot of interesting scenarios, and thinking up martial artist.

That’s where it stopped until I read Until Death Do Us Part naturally Ranma would take Saiga Furinji’s place and this series gave me what to do with him. Ranma becomes a member of the Element Network while on the run. I also made Shigure Kōsaka a counterpart of Mamoru Hijikata. Not only are their styles remarkably similar, but Ranma being a part of the Element Network could be what leads her to the Tendo Dojo.
toushin
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes