Villain Akane

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Villain Akane

Postby toushin » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:52 pm

After reading The Bet: Study in Scarlet. I kind of liked seeing Akane as the villain without making her crazy. This is another Toaru Majutsu no Index fanfic only instead of a full on crossover like Return of The Warrior which is based off the kyoto arc of Rurouni Kenshin. This is based off of the Deep Blood Arc. Like Aureolus Izzard Akane attempts to rescue him only to find out that he has already been saved, she didn’t take it well.

I have a basic outline Ranma and Akane are sent to a Hagure Yūsha no Estetika/Quantum Destinies type universe and Ranma ends up having to sacrifice himself to save her. Maybe their usual arguments, or just because it was the only option. Either way Akane feels extremely guilty so adapts to this new world, and trains herself to rescue Ranma, however once she gets strong enough she finds that Ranma’s already been saved.

I have her escaping to china and mastering Meiyouken the same style im using in my martial arts college idea its basically a Hokuto no Shin Ken if it used the principles Alkahestry.

With Ranma instead of erasing his memory I was thinking of using martial arts calligraphy to do something similar to Kotonoha Nanase from gun x clover splitting his psyche into different personalities based off the seven deadly sins.

I haven’t been able to figure out who the hero would be yet however.
toushin
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Villain Akane

Postby toushin » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:17 pm

I haven’t given up on my idea sorry my initial one was so over complicated. I just finished reading the extended universe of Until Death Do Us Part, Yami No Aegis, and Jesus and it gave me a lot of interesting ideas.

Yami No Aegis
Tate Karito is a freelance bodyguard and former operative of the National Police Agency's Special Assault Team, who's a bit of a Secret Keeper, and has a high-tech artificial metal arm that serves as his weapon of choice. With a shady past and a penchant for protecting anyone, so long as they solve his bosses' riddles and can pay his fee, Tate follows whatever path is laid before him.

I’m still basing it off of the Deep Blood Arc from Toaru Majutsu no Index like with the fanfic Return of The Warrior.

However instead of sending them to a different universe. Reading Yami No Aegis has allowed me to simplify it with the Canes venatici. Like the child room from Gun X Clover Orion is a black market organ seller in Chechnya. The Canes venatici are TPC (AKA the Transplant Connection), who kidnap children for forced organ transplants. They are made up of children whose organs aren't completely harvested and then has them Forced into Evil using drugs that turn them superhuman but are highly addictive.

https://ranmafanon.fandom.com/wiki/Cate ... alligraphy
will still be a major plot point. With elements from Gun X Clover, Taboo-Tattoo, and Sousei no Onmyouji added to it.

Tate Karito (who most likely will be changed into a woman) would save Ranma instead of Anna. He’ll also get an Impurity Arm.
toushin
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes