ranma satome the magazine

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

ranma satome the magazine

Postby ckosacranoid » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:39 pm

silly idea i have been pondering for some time about getting back to work on doing some fan fic writing. the idea is a mulitizerse magazine written from the point of view and to the point of view of about being ranma. sometime it would branch out to deal with other people of note that come along. The idea is talking to different fan fic writers to step into the view of one of their characters from theirs works and being the subject of an interview from someone that knows their life and background and brings proof of somewhere in the multi verse their life is a story. Getting the character to sit down and talk to our interviewer from somewhere else about the story they are in from the readers point of view. Getting the reactions right would be fun to see when someone sets down a story about your life in front of you and wants to interview a famous person from a different world.
I would be looking at doing bunch of ranma story ideas since that is the idea to start, talking to some other characters from other types of fics will be worked in also. I see this as a easy way to get back to writing and easy to do though email to get the basic out line done with things to ask and let the the other author do his reactions to things asked and then go back and do follow up things to ask.
fics to think about, a couple of different ranma's from sunnys works,
a few harry potters, some sailor scout over with ranma in the fuku..many of them to work with.
some other buffy and other fics as i get idea and if any other writers would be willing to sit down to be interviewed in this way. could be fun to do and easy to come up with new characters to ask about as time goes past.
please toss ideas or if you have characters you would like to see explain their thoughts and motives.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: ranma satome the magazine

Postby ckosacranoid » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Does any one have any thoughts if this could be a fun idea not to do and read about by any chance?
Please toss some comments on thoughts on this cause I feel like I need to write something but have trouble sitting down and getting started. This will get me back into writting on a weekly basis I hope.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: ranma satome the magazine

Postby LawOhki » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:13 am

ckosacranoid wrote:Does any one have any thoughts if this could be a fun idea not to do and read about by any chance?
Please toss some comments on thoughts on this cause I feel like I need to write something but have trouble sitting down and getting started. This will get me back into writting on a weekly basis I hope.

Sounds like it would taper off real fast for ideas/content along with the difficulty of getting others to write for it.

Perhaps simplify it down to someone at Nerima asking the universes characters for info on things for some school newsletter and then the reaction those revelations have for poor Ranma. Rumiko already kind of did it with the Pink and Link arc.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes