No need for Senshi

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

No need for Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:42 am

No Need for Senshi
A Tenchi/Sailor Moon/Ranma fan fic idea
This is fic idea that was strangely inspired by a friends cosplay idea of a Urd/Sailor Jupiter.
The Tenchi girls are watching what they think is a Sailor Moon anime/drama on Washu's inter dimensional interface unit, when Mihoshi runs to the kitchen for more snacks. In typical Mihoshi luck and fashion, she trips and falls into the screen, literally. This causes the interfaces command priimaries to arc and pull the other ladies into the sailor moon world as well, and spilling one very confused time guardian out. In order to return Setsuna to her rightful world, Sasami, Tenchi, Ryo-oki, and Washu must travel to the sailor moon universe and bring Ryoko, Ayeka, Mihoshi, and Kiyone back to the Tenchi universe. Sounds easy right? Well nothing is what it seems as the real sailor moon don't realize her Senshi have changed. Join in the chaos as sailor moon struggles to keep her team intact while they fight for the prince of earths attention.

Staring..,
Usagi Tsuksuno as Sailor Moon
Ayeka Jurai as Sailor Jupeter
Ryoko as Sailor Mars
Mihoshi as Sailor Venus
Kiyone as Sailor Mercury
Washu as replacement Sailor Pluto
Sasami as replacement Chibi Moon
Ryo-oki as replacement Chibi Chibi
And Tenchi Misaki as replacement Sailor Star Fighter/Seiya Kou

Possible guest stars from Ranma are...
Ranma Saoatome as Sailor Uranus/Haruka Tenoh
Kasumi Tendo as Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaiho
Nabiki Tendo as Sailor Star Healer/Yaten Kou
Ukyo Kenoji as Sailor Star Fighter/Taiki Kou
Xian Pu as Princess Kakyuu
And Akane Tendo as Galaxia/Sailor Chaos
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Re: No need for Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:02 am

Sounds like this fusion would cause canon to run away very fast in fear for its sanity.
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:07 am

I'm not going to say it cannot work, but generally I don't care for fusions, and far prefer crossovers.

I think the appeal to me is the fact that in a crossover you get to see the interaction. Also, a fusion if done right is no longer really the character(s) you know but something else.

For the few fusions I do care for, most of those fuse or replace a single character, not a bunch of them like is being set up here.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:37 am

Sounds like this fusion would cause canon to run away very fast in fear for its sanity.

More like spontaneously implode. :mrgreen:

:shock:

:lol:

So, where do the original senshi end up then?
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:42 am

PCHeintz72 wrote:I'm not going to say it cannot work, but generally I don't care for fusions, and far prefer crossovers.

I think the appeal to me is the fact that in a crossover you get to see the interaction. Also, a fusion if done right is no longer really the character(s) you know but something else.

For the few fusions I do care for, most of those fuse or replace a single character, not a bunch of them like is being set up here.

Not replaced, displaced... :mrgreen:

Spica75 wrote:More like spontaneously implode. :mrgreen:

:shock:

:lol:

So, where do the original senshi end up then?

That's the fun part, scattered among the alternate realities they get displaced by...^___^

=^*^=
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Maximara » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:27 am

The only problem is in the thre main Tenchi realities (OVA, Universe, and Tokyo) both Ayeka and Ryoko are insanely powerful compared to the Sailor Senshi so if they keep their powers nearly everybody up to Sailor Galaxia is toast.

OVA Ryoko has not only her sword but the ability to shot energy bolts and can phase (she uses it very early in the OVA to survive a gas explosion) and unlike the Sailor Senshi she knows how to fight. Much of this is even true of the Universe and Tokyo versions.

So the youma of Beryl go does like 10 pins in a bowling alley and the same is true of the Makaiju's card created monsters of the week as well as the Death Busters Daimon. If the 30th century of this reality reflects the changes then odds are there is no Black Moon Clan or Wiseman or if they do exist they are so different that anything from the manga or series is out the window
Maximara
Senshi Cadet

Postby WG_Writer » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:59 pm

I would read it just for this.
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:15 pm

In Going back thru the feedback here I'm thinking it might be better to write the Akane as Sailor Galaxia/Chaos arc as a stand alone idea. The problem is there isn't a good translation for the arc...yet, and if I wait a bit the new crystal storyline may provide the material needed. I hate the fact there is only fanfics to utilize as "canon". Once more into the breech I go, maybe it will get written, maybe only a bunch of scribbled notes will one day be posted as a eulogy to it as a abandoned project.

=^*^=
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes