Ranma, the stray devil Ranma 1/2 High school DxD

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Ranma, the stray devil Ranma 1/2 High school DxD

Postby Blackcat101 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:59 am

What happens when some idiot kidnaps Ranma and turns him into a devil?

Well, being a devil seems to promote a person negative traits and vices, so I don't think the idiot would survive.

Unfortunately, those Devils who kill their masters are called stray Devils and hunted down.

So, What happens when Ranma comes in conflict with a certain High School Occult Club?
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Ranma, the stray devil Ranma 1/2 High school DxD

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:06 am

Blackcat101 wrote:So, What happens when Ranma comes in conflict with a certain High School Occult Club?

The occult club is harmless, and Honey will give him a terrible surprise for gatecrashing a Host Club event.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Blackcat101 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:59 am

That depends at what point in the story Ranma meets them. For all they know Ranma is a stray devil that killed his master.

Also, I would not define the red dragon sacred gear, a guy that can created a sword of light and darkness, a elf who can stop time and the sister of the current Lucifer as harmless,

And Ranma DOES NOT crash a club event, he was turned into a devil by someone else, went into neko ken mode and killed his ”master”.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:12 am

The occult club is harmless, and Honey will give him a terrible surprise for gatecrashing a Host Club event.

I don't think this is a Ouran Highschool Host Club crossover.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:54 am

Dumbledork wrote:I don't think this is a Ouran Highschool Host Club crossover.

But what if it were? And on the other side, I was thinking Stray Little Devil. That would have fit nicely with Ouran.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes