Story Starter Idea...By dawns early light.

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Story Starter Idea...By dawns early light.

Postby Vocaloid » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:12 am

Just a idea I'm playing with for several short stories and drables involving several different charicters from original to those found in our favorite fanfics.

By dawns early light...
Some Drabble written by me for a story starter idea

"If I can just make it a few more minutes til sunrise.." The figure slumped over, it's arms folded over its knees and head resting.
It had been so long. Was it weeks, months, YEARS!!! Did it even matter any more? If they could only and it til the dawn, everything would be ok once more.
"How did I come to this?" The figure said, glancing their downcast eyes toward the direction of the anticipated sun rise that had yet to occur. "Come on, come on, come on...rise already." Comes the plaintive voice whispers. Even. A well trained ear could have barely made out anything having been said, let alone the age or gender of the voice, but something did hear.
A sudden chill depend as the winds pick up. You can almost hear voices in the air. The hunched figure stiffens, cursing mentally to themselves. "If I only could have made it to the dawn..." They think, not noticing the pinkish grays sky. As the sun begins to fill the skies anew once more, the image of a hunched over figure fades, just as it begins to feel the Suns warmth caress them. Is that the ghost of a smile upon a hidden face of the fading body? Then they are gone as well, as the new day begins again.
Know Music, Know Life
No Music, No Life
Vocaloid
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Story Starter Idea...By dawns early light.

Postby Blackcat101 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:56 pm

Tha'ts not an idea, is a snip, and a very confusing one.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes