Minako Gives birth to a catgirl.

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Minako Gives birth to a catgirl.

Postby Knight of Ranko » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:21 am

An old idea I had over a decade ago, with the mooncats able to take human shapes... what if one of them impregnated a human woman while in human form?

is it safe to say that Luna and the other Senshi would figure it out.

Well anyway this would largely be a comical piece not sure how vehemently I want Luna outraged. But thoughts on the idea?
Knight of Ranko
Senshi Candidate

Re: Minako Gives birth to a catgirl.

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:30 am

Well, Artemis is a tomcat, and most cats understand this. Whether Mau do makes a difference for Luna's reactions.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Blackcat101 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Ellen Kuhfeld wrote:Well, Artemis is a tomcat, and most cats understand this. Whether Mau do makes a difference for Luna's reactions.

Well, Luna gets angry because Artemis is being a pervert... with human women. Maybe there is a taboo about Mau having children with other species?
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby DCG » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:27 pm

As a catgirl i have to disagree with ever thing going on in this thread.

It's far far to close to one of the worst fics on the net.
Fukufics Mod, Plot Hammer, And Muse poker.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes