Nabiki and Makoto...a little braincrack

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Nabiki and Makoto...a little braincrack

Postby talonhunter » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:30 am

Nabiki and Makoto... A little brain crack

I was reading thru the archive for this idea originally brought up by PC Heintz over 5 years ago. One thought led to another and while there is still a story floating in the digital either, I couldn't resist putting a spin on the original story idea. So sorry in advance Patrick if this goes completely against your thoughts or causes a gut busting hemorrhage from laughing at the insanity of it all. So without further ado...

It was a odd sight, at least for most people. But for one Nabiki Tendo, it was almost normal. Strange monster of the week, check. Powerful earth shattering attacks, check. Being in the right place for killer photo ops, and check. But this was far from what she would normally be photographing. Sure, she could make some fast easy money photographing one of the Nerima battle royals, but there was already too many pics like that out there and too few dollars for the effort nowadays. So calling up a old friend, she had been casing the fights of the Sailor Senshi over in Juuban. And for the last week, there was nothing. No fights, no monsters, he'll not even a cat up a tree. Then tonight, everything changed. The so called monster of the week just happened to be a horde of youma monsters swarming out of whatever side dimension they were coming from this week, and the senshi were being pressed HARD to keep them from getting any further into the world.

Then she felt it before she heard the attack call come from behind her..."Jupiter Oak Evolution"... And dodged to the side as the high pressure lightning wave roared thru the incoming monsters like a needle thru wet tissue paper. Of the 2/3 left, they were soon obliterated by attacks from the left and right ..."World Shaking"...."Starlight Therapy Kiss" ... And the monsters were gone, dissolving into powdery fine dust. Nabiki stood up as one of the senshi came up from behind her. "This is no place to be taking pictures." The young woman said as Nabiki turned to face her.

"A little more notice would have been nice so I could avoid a dirt roll. At least the martial artists in Nerima keep the fight down." Nabiki retorted. Something was distracting her as she looked at the woman in a green skirted Fuku. The woman stopped at both hearing the voice and seeing Nabiki's face.

'No way' the pony tailed woman thought as she catches herself. 'It couldn't be' looking the other woman over, tears start to form in her eyes and she suddenly blurts forward wrapping Nabiki in a bone jarring hug sobbing over and over "Sempai I'm so sorry..."

Nabiki's eyes bulged as this young woman sobbed on her shoulder. There wasn't anyone she knew who called...her...
"...Mokoto???" She says softly in shock.

The other senshi stood there, mouths agape...except for a certain pink haired mini senshi from the future, eyes shining. " This is so much better than the stories you told me at bedtime auntie."
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Nabiki and Makoto...a little braincrack

Postby ckosacranoid » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Why do I get the feeling the ice qween is coming out of the closet and this is going yuri.....
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:18 am

ckosacranoid wrote:Why do I get the feeling the ice qween is coming out of the closet and this is going yuri.....

My read on Nabiki is that she wouldn't let a little thing like sex or gender get in the way if somebody was really hot/interesting.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby ckosacranoid » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:41 pm

That is so very true ellen. Still a very funny idea though.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Innortal » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:34 pm

Not bad, it would require a detailed explanation why Makoto (you had it Motoko) would have thought Nabiki was a guy. The closest example I've read had Makoto's sempai actually being Ukyo when she was passing herself off as a boy.

I think the funniest part of the crack would be Makoto's visits to Nerima would bring their own chaos into the mix, ending with Ranma commenting that 'it isn't so funny now, is it?' since it would mirror his own life in a way.
Innortal
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes