Spring of drowned girl-away girl

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Spring of drowned girl-away girl

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:32 pm

Just some odd idea I had. A talented girl from the Joketsuzoku village is the victim of a cruel joke and ends up running away, where she ends up falling into a spring at Jusenkyo. It doesn't necessarily have to replace the regular drowned girl spring. It doesn't have to be a girl from the Joketsuzoku village either, but it may add another dimension to the curse if the girl-away portion needs something extra.

The girl-away girl spring is a combination of the girl and the that girl-away stuff, so the one cursed isn't affected by the girl-away since they are the source despite being a girl. Ranma doesn't have to be the one that falls into this spring, but he's the most likely to be used.

I've thought of both silly and serious scenarios for this, apart and together, so I thought it best not to outline any particular path to follow. I don't think it would be that hard to explore the what-ifs of how this might affect where things go, anyway (since I think there are a lot of options). In some ways it might help someone like Ranma avoid certain problems, while also creating different ones. Visiting the Joketsuzoku would almost certainly play out differently, especially if the curse also produces a Joketsuzoku (whether they're talented or not). The meeting with the Tendo sisters is likely to go differently, as well, and perhaps not for the better.

At some point the effect of the girl-away could be suppressed or cured, or Ranma could end up (accidentally?) changing the effect to affect males instead of females, either as a girl or somehow reversing it entirely so it's in effect while he's a guy.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Re: Spring of drowned girl-away girl

Postby Maximara » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:46 pm

For those of us who don't have clue one just what is meant by "girl-away"? Sounds like something you would want to put on Happosai so he'd be helpless after a while.
Maximara
Senshi Cadet

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Maximara wrote:For those of us who don't have clue one just what is meant by "girl-away"? Sounds like something you would want to put on Happosai so he'd be helpless after a while.
It was used on him.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Hmmm... I wonder if anyone ever write a story where Ranma used the stuff on himself to cure his fiancée issues?

As for the spring... we do know Happosai was there, I suppose he could have dropped a packet in a spring while dousing baby Taru.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Why not have the Musk plant most of the ingredients around the pools to keep amazons away?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:04 pm

I seriously doubt that would stop them for all that long... the elders would merely grab the ingredients... or more likely than not force Mousse to do so... not like they would be hard to find, their very reactions would be the equivalent of a proximity detector, poor Mousse though.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:07 pm

Ok they have Mu Tse destroy the plants but he trips and drops them into the Spring of Drowned Girl (Enough to make a decade long batch) as he falls head first into spring of drowned duck. Or something worse.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Spokavriel wrote: Ok they have Mu Tse destroy the plants but he trips and drops them into the Spring of Drowned Girl (Enough to make a decade long batch) as he falls head first into spring of drowned duck. Or something worse.

Now *THAT* seems plausible.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes