Ranma/ maji de watashi ni koi shinasai crazy idea

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Ranma/ maji de watashi ni koi shinasai crazy idea

Postby Vahn » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:26 pm

So stumbled across this Manga the other day, Read and thought it was really well put together. Watched some of the Anime, kinda difference in some part but I can dig it. Did some research turned out it an Eroge! Well... that didn't stop fate stay night and sure won't stop me either! :D

So after learning some info about it, I just came back to the whole thought what would happen if I put Ranma into that situation? Then again how would Ranma fair vs Momoyo, technically the stuff that she done is amazing but nothing our resident pig-tail martial artist haven't done or encountered. Heck their craziness rank up with with the NWC. Then my thought process went, how about it snow ball and really put Ranma into that entire area where battle is common place?

So let's start off , Alternate ways to get Ranma involved. Ranma and Akane get transfer over there and typical Ranma romp happens with Akane beating Ranma for looking at the hots girls or girls that flirt with him. Of course Ranma stays fate ful, in this scenario I conjure up I can't help but think of any way that wouldn't make Akane and the NWC well...party poopers. However it was an idea I have .

Second one start off with Ranma post saffron remaining unnoticed by the Four Martial Arts Goddess do to his lack of killing instinct and that in turn put him everyone radar. In Maji world, Momoyo and others have crazy killing instinct and Momoyo in particular could sense aggression from a distinct away. I have yet to seen a case where she sense someone without any aggression , well gauge their power level correctly. So...a massive battle , typical anyway by your resident wackiness spilled into the Kawakami area and the NWC get noticed. Next thing you know Kawakami school challenge Furikian to a wargame . So you have the Samurai girls vs NWC.

Third one have Ranma for mysterious reason already in school with class 2-F but he doesn't care what going on. He notice Yamato harems and for once is glad he's not part of the conflict. During the Class 2F vs 2S war, he remain a communication officers as he never flared up his battle aura for anyone to get a read on him. However seeing the class rep and her friends sacrifice themselves for victory he's actually move and disarm the maid squad before Mayzumi get there surprising everyone that could sense that powerful flare up of power. Ranma then sense powerful people coming down and what was suppose to be Diva goddess vs Tomoyo turns into a free for all battle as Ranma shift everyone paradigm.Yamato former allies would be interested in the new boy strength and want to test their might while Momoyo bloodthirsty would finally be able to be completely unless against someone who could not only match her but push her to the very limits and beyond. After that, well the anime part happen but I can see Ranma girl side being molested by momoyo.

Fourth have Ranma be requested by the prime minster to fight Momoyo to curb her blood lust. After having done so by pure skill he was assigned to stay at the Kawakami shrine. Akane get to tag along because of the father and proceed to smash Ranma around because there are way too many hot girls around that have lower inhibition. Momoyo especially love harassing Ranma girl form which in turn make Akane jealous and bam, Ryoga shows up and the other crews arrive and just cause havoc. There would be no real plot point to this idea other then to see them interact with one another.

And that's all that been bugging me on my mind. Now back to warp.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes