Pretty Monster Sailor Moon: Outlines and Scenes

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Pretty Monster Sailor Moon: Outlines and Scenes

Postby Blackcat101 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:51 am

Pretty Monster Sailor Moon is a story about a blonde using a wishing rock to try to fix everything and it backfiring due to the blonde (Usagi) not fulfilling one of the requirements (Stay dead). Is also a story about the Inner Senshi (No outers in this story as I tend to hate time travel) Becoming cute monster girls as part of Usagi punishment. This story happens after season 1 and could be mostly considered an Alternate Universe as I take things from Sailor moon, manga, anime and live action series. And don't worry, there may be no outers, but there will be a Hotaru Tomoe.

Scene 1, chapter 1, beta

Usagi Tsukino was dressed in a pretty white and long dress, dancing with a mysterious and talk stranger. The stranger that short black hair, was wearing a black tuxedo and a masquerade mask that covered the top haft of his his face. Usagi then felt her stomach grumbling, no! Nothing was gonna ruin this beautiful moment! But then the blonde stomach just growled even louder and there was a strange sound...

RING! RING!

Usagi woke up at the sound of the alarm clock, then looked around confused, wait, since when a mere alarm clock was enough to wake her? She looked at the nasty thing and had to contain herself to avoid smashing it with her claws...

Claws?

Then Usagi stomach growled again, whatever, food first!

The blonde little brother watched amazed how Usagi descended the stairs, what was she doing so early? And in a Sunday to boot! Then he heard Usagi's stomach roar and understood. Hunger was one of the few things that would get Usagi to wake up early.

IIIIIII

Scene 2, chapter 1, beta

She was Sailor Mercury, a Sailor Senshi, she wasn't a monster, she fought monsters, she wasn't... one of them. Ami Mizuno keep repeating these thoughts over and over, but that didn't change what she was looking in front of her... at least the long hair looked nice.

What was in front of Ami was her... and at the same time was not. The monster looked like Ami, but her blue hair was long and reached past her shoulders, she also had skin that was a bit too pale and white, like a person who had lived for years in a place of cold weather. The monster was also wearing a cute blue kimono with white dolphins designs and a white bow that was a bit too big for her tastes.

You can't deny the truth, not for much longer...

Ami woke up sweating, weird, why she felt so hot? Without giving it a second thought she opened the window of her room and let the fresh morning breeze careless her, it was cold but also felt really nice. Thoughts of going outside naked assaulted her, no, bad Ami, don't be a pervert!

Wait... did she had a strange dream? She couldn't remember it well...

PS: And this is what I have so far... I always have it way easier to write for Usagi and Ami than I have for the rest of the Senshi, maybe due to the fact that Usagi and Ami contrast each other. And yes, I am doing Ami as a secret pervert cause is fun. This story WON'T be crossover, but I will take elements from both the Monster Girls Encyclopedia and Monster Girl Quest.

IIIIIIII

Scene 3, chapter 1, beta

Artemis, the white cat advisor of the famous Sailor V, was lying lazily on the couch, it was too cold and too early to go outside. It was lucky that the princess little time traveling trick didn't erase Minako memories of having a pet cat like it did to her memories of being a Senshi, or Artemis would have got to... he didn't want to think about it, it was just too humiliating.

Still, despite Artemis wish to just waste all day in feline fashion, he could feel that he had been missing something really important, something about the way things had gone was nagging him, and he couldn't explain why. Well, he had been avoiding the subject for a week now, and today he didn't even have the excuse that Minako would find it weird if her cat suddenly started to talk or use magic, since the blonde was a heavy sleeper. So, since Artemis couldn't just keep avoiding working forever, the cat's moon symbol started to glow, and his mind started to review the memories related to what has been bothering him.

The Silver crystal, an item of great power, but whose power had a great cost, Queen Serenity had sacrificed her life to use it to save her daughter and the Sailor Senshi, sending them to the future to be reborn. She had also used her power to seal the Dark Kingdom forces away in another dimension. What happened after that, he knew it too well, unlike Luna, he had been chosen to take care of a very special mission, one that had cost him more that he had been willing to pay, but even if she had died, the Queen orders where absolute for him and no matter how lazy and irresponsible Artemis had seem at times, he always completed whatever task he had to do. Because of that price, Artemis was no longer a Mau, but it had to be done. Someone had to stay and prepare things from when the Senshi would be reborn, as both suspended animation and reincarnation tended to mess up with memories.

Mau where long lived, but not long lived enough so he would survive the passage of the twenty thousand years that it would take for the Princess and her Guardians to be reborn. Luna had been in suspended animation, and while it pained him, he couldn't awake her until the time was right. As consequent uses of the suspended animation chamber could cause more damage that just using it once for a long time. With the Silver Millennium having died, and whatever magic left reserved for use of the Sailor Senshi and Princess Serenity in the future, Artemis didn't have many choices on how to survive long enough.

But the pain of having to lie to the love of her life, to the princess and her guardians wasn't what has been nagging him. It had been... how the Princess had used the Silver Crystal, if she had only used it to defeat Queen Metalia then nothing should have gone wrong, as defeating her was restoring the balance. But Usagi Tsukino had used it both to revive her guardians, and to sent them, herself and the two feline advisors six months to the past, erasing the memories of the Dark Kingdom attacks and the memories any of the girls had of ever being Sailor Senshi.

Usagi... she should have died, and yet here she was, alive and well. That was it! That was what has been bothering him! What the reincarnated princess had done shouldn't have happened, and the fact Usagi had broken the rules meant that she and those she loved would pay a terrible price, but what would it be?

Well, whatever it was he would probably find out soon. The symbol in his forehead stooped glowing, Artemis decided to stretch his legs a bit and walked around the house. When he arrived at the kitchen Minako's father found him and petted the cat on the head, Artemis mewed happily.

The man turned on the TV, Artemis watched the news with interest, it seemed the amusement park had gone renovations and was going to reopen today afternoon under the name “Tokyo's Wonderland”. That didn't happen before, but he guessed that time travel and the fact there wasn't a Dark Kingdom around would chance things. Usagi would probably go with her friend Naru Osaka, as the use of the Silver Crystal had also erased the Sailor Senshi memories of knowing each other. Minako would probably want to go too and Artemis wondered if besides the two blondes, other Senshi would visit the park in the inauguration day. That would be too much of a coincidence, but then, everything happened for a reason. Besides with the park offering 50% discount to teenage girls, and a contest to become the “Alice” of “Tokyo's Wonderland” the place would probably be full of cute girls.

Wait... why this sounded so familiar? Of course! All he had to do was replace the world “Alice” with “Princess” and it sounded like one of the Dark Kingdom schemes. But it couldn't be the Dark Kingdom, not with Metalia gone. Then... what? Luna would probably say he was paranoid, but he haven't survived for over twenty thousand years by being naive like the princess. It seemed he would have to go with Minako, but he wasn't sure if he should tell Luna or not. He honestly hoped the park didn't have a rule against pets or he would have to... do “that” again. Thankfully, the few times he had been forced to transform, Minako had believed the lie that he had an extra disguise pen that only worked for him. That didn't stop the teasing, but at least it helped to hide Artemis true nature. That lie won't have worked with Luna, and that's why Artemis haven't transformed since he and Sailor V came back to japan.

IIIIIIII

Scene 4, chapter 1, beta

Outline?

Usagi finds out about both the discount and the contest thanks to a call of her friend Naru, Naru shyly asks Usagi to help Naru with her "Alice costume", because she is a good friend, Usagi decides to help, even if she wanted to be Alice herself. Usagi felt somewhat guilty, as if she had been rejecting Naru lately, even if she doesn't remember doing so, and thats why is she so willing to help. Ami is kind of forced by her mother to go to the amusement park. Minako wanted to go but she is broke, And her mother refuses to give her money in advance. Artemis decides to stay with Minako despite his worries about the park but uses Minako compact to call Luna and tell her to go with Usagi, since Sailor Moon may be needed.

IIIIIIII

Scene 5, chapter 1, beta

Outline?

The park has been taken control by Witches 5, both as a way to gather energy and to find the Holy Grail, Hotaru Tomoe (Not a Senshi) Is having fun in the park as she got an all day pass so she would stop nagging the girls for attention and to play with them. Since Usagi is not taking part on the "Alice" contest, she soon gets bored because Naru left her to take part in the contest, She wanders around, finds Hotaru having one of her health problems and helps her.

IIIIIIII

Scene 6, chapter 1, beta

Outline?

A daimon egg is used on the winner of the contest, monster "Punk Alice" appears.

PS: And this is what I have so far... I always have it way easier to write for Usagi and Ami than I have for the rest of the Senshi, maybe due to the fact that Usagi and Ami contrast each other. And yes, I am doing Ami as a secret pervert cause is fun. This story WON'T be crossover, but I will take elements from both the Monster Girls Encyclopedia and Monster Girl Quest.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Pretty Monster Sailor Moon: Outlines and Scenes

Postby Noy Telinú » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Ok... Not really much here. And need to go over to make sure you get the sentences right. My eyes were crossed!

If they can go outside, how are they monstrous? Only a little bit like catgirl?
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Blackcat101 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm

Noy Telinú wrote:Ok... Not really much here. And need to go over to make sure you get the sentences right. My eyes were crossed!

If they can go outside, how are they monstrous? Only a little bit like catgirl?

English is not my first language, ok?

I will describe all the girls monster forms eventually. They will be cute monster girls, and about how they can go outside, not gonna spoil that yet.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 pm

I understand. I'm not going to grammar nazi you, just be sure someone looks over it. That's all.

Magic. Got it.
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes