List breaks are planned chapter stops.
- Shampoo wishes and becomes the first magical girl
- next day she arrives at furinkan and shows off. Kyuubee twisted her wish because if he followed the intent ranma would never make a wish. Shampoo is pissed at her magical girl mascot and drives him off trying to kill him
- later ranma sneaks over and ends up following her. Being inexperienced, Shampoo is shocked enough by the witch at one point that Ranma has to step in and help, allowing Shampoo to use her finishing attack on it
- Ukyo meanwhile is visited and also wishes. Like Shampoo her wish ends up being purposely misinterpreted. Having wished Ranma to show how much he really loved her. Since he only cared for her as a friend nothing really changes
- Ukyo at school shows off her new status and is disappointed like Shampoo that her wish didn’t come true. Unlike Shampoo she doesn’t blame kyuubee for it, realizing that she failed to word it properly. This sets Ukyo and Shampoo fighting while combatting witches
- Ranma along with Akane while jealous of the new powers are wary of the cost of having to fight witches which after another battle prove to be quite dangerous to both of the new magical girls
- in this fight they are fighting each other more than the witch and ranma ends up saving them both at the last second.
- Kyuubee focuses his attention on Ranma and Akane as a series of small time witches keep Shampoo/Ukyo occupied. They repeatedly turn down a wish. Ranma because he'd become a magical girl and the possibility of being locked. He is however tempted, Ukyo/Shampoos wishes and his inability to fight equally weighing on him. While Akane is also tempted due to wanting to help others but is too wary of the hidden costs.
- Kyuubee convinces Ranma to find Ukyo/Shampoo and Akane tags along. After defeating a strong witch’s familiar, Ukyo/Shampoo are fighting each other again when the witch appears and kills Ukyo with a sudden attack.
- Ranma is unable to help due to the witches power and is forced due to Shampoos earlier wish to make his own in order to save her.
- Having become the strongest magical girl, Ranma easily kills the witch but is now trapped forever as a girl and initially hides this from everyone except Akane who can see that Ranma now has a soul gem.
- Nodoka stops by the next day as Ranma/Akane are secretly mourning Ukyo’s death and subsequent public disappearance. Initially Ranma continues to play Ranko, but grows ever more upset over Ukyo’s demise until Ranma is forced into a situation that would otherwise change her back. Crushed by the future of never being a man again and her friends death, she tells Nodoka the truth.
- Nodoka at first seems sympathetic then rejects ranma completely, intending it as a small mercy instead of suicide, and that she would rebuild a different relationship with Ranma free of the contract.
- Devastated by Nodoka’s careless words, Ranma disappears before her mother can say anything else.
- Akane finds out from Kyuubee that ranma is ultimately destined to destroy everything now that she’s become a magical girl, learning that witches are made from magical girls
- Akane finds Ranma one day with the help of Kyuubee and makes an attempt to turn Ranma away from her fate. Her words only enrage Ranma, attracting a witch capable of fighting Ranma. After the witches defeat, Ranma reveals her almost completely corrupted soul gem to Akane. Having tried to bleed off her despair, Ranma found that she couldn’t find any witch seed strong enough, and that everything about her life caused her despair.
- Akane tries to comfort her but Ranma tearfully apologizes to Akane for being such an idiot, her soul gem becoming completely corrupted, turning her into a witch.
- Ranma’s rebirth ends up destroying much of nerima, leaving Akane in a sea of ruin.
Having no other choice, Akane wishes and it ends up resetting reality without Ranma. Destroying all alternative realities bringing it just down to one.
- Being the one to make the wish, Akane is the only one who remembers Ranma. Saddened by Ranma’s fate to be forgotten by everyone and with Kyuubee appearing to offer her a wish, she wishes for Ranma to exist again. Believing that with her foreknowledge she can stop things from happening the same way.
- Story ends with Akane waking up and not having Ranma at her house. Now a magical girl, she goes to school, she learns that Ranma has returned but in this life was never engaged to her, leaving her to try and rebuild her relationship with him. Final shot is her seeing that Ranma has Kyuubee hanging around him. (Possibly he goes to a different school or has already made a contract)
Primary ability - Teleportation to any place she can see.
Primary Attack - Size shifting chui that can be put together to form an exploding bolas
Final attack - open up chui to release flowers that fill an area with petal shaped blades.
Primary ability - creating platforms underneath her feet
Primary attack - Unlimited supply of exploding spatulas of different sizes
Final attack - summon up and serve a meal of ever increasingly large okonomiyaki that crushes her target
Primary ability - capable of controlling the speed of descent
primary attack - extendable staff
final attack - tornado mixed with ki that tears everything in an area apart
Abilities not needed, never fights