[R 1/2][SM] Windborne ch6

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

[R 1/2][SM] Windborne ch6

Postby Sunshine Temple » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:14 pm

That's right.

A new chapter of Fairy Ranma is up.

And now we see Ranma's building up more of her "court".
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Re: [R 1/2][SM] Windborne ch6

Postby Atlan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:19 am

Ami's sure acting odd. Either I'm missing a chapter where she got turned into a fairy, or she has a MASSIVE mind control fetish.
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:02 pm

Atlan wrote:Ami's sure acting odd. Either I'm missing a chapter where she got turned into a fairy, or she has a MASSIVE mind control fetish.

Hmm. In the previous chapter she did get very rapt by all that glitter. Especially at the lunch with Ranma, Kuno and the Senshi. And she is... fascinated by all the magic she can play with.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Dark King » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:19 pm

Some of the interactions in this chapter make me wonder if Ranma/Titania is still eligible to wear white at her wedding.

I'm also wondering if Akane will ever succumb and opt for fairy-hood. Speaking of candidates, how about turning Tofu Ono to be Kasumi's beau?
Dark King
Senshi Candidate

Postby Sunshine Temple » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:56 pm

Dark King wrote:Some of the interactions in this chapter make me wonder if Ranma/Titania is still eligible to wear white at her wedding.

Well... when even Nodoka is telling someone to slow down relationship-wise....

I'm also wondering if Akane will ever succumb and opt for fairy-hood. Speaking of candidates, how about turning Tofu Ono to be Kasumi's beau?

Hehe. Oh no Akane will stay human. Titania has plans that require that.

Ooooh, that could be a fun idea for Tofu.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Dark King » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:23 pm

Just running through the other regular characters in the Ranmaverse...thinking out loud.

Ryoga - I am assuming this fic is set post-wedding, so Ryoga could easily be happy with Akari at this point. No need to cover him in detail.
The Amazons - you've already touched on this, the Elders seem determined to set up an alliance. Maybe Shampoo will still want to be close to Ranma and will opt for fairy-hood? Or become the first of Titania's senshi?
Principal Kuno: shove him into an asylum. It sounds like his children have fully turned on him and Ranma seems to have abandoned school outright, so he's a non-issue.
Hinako: as with the Principal, with Ranma not at school she isn't much of a factor. Though watching her try her ki-draining trick and getting an overdose of fairy glitter could have some interesting results.
Taro: he turns up for his usual brawl, gets thrashed with magic. Maybe gets turned into a familiar.
Gosunkugi: eaten by one of the monsters the Senshi normally fight.
Ukyo: I see trouble ahead.

Edit - Happosai: Drafted by the enemy Sunshine Temple has been foreshadowing, gets nuked during the conflict.
Dark King
Senshi Candidate

Postby Sunshine Temple » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:04 pm

Dark King wrote:Just running through the other regular characters in the Ranmaverse...thinking out loud.

Ryoga - I am assuming this fic is set post-wedding, so Ryoga could easily be happy with Akari at this point. No need to cover him in detail.
The Amazons - you've already touched on this, the Elders seem determined to set up an alliance. Maybe Shampoo will still want to be close to Ranma and will opt for fairy-hood? Or become the first of Titania's senshi?
Principal Kuno: shove him into an asylum. It sounds like his children have fully turned on him and Ranma seems to have abandoned school outright, so he's a non-issue.
Hinako: as with the Principal, with Ranma not at school she isn't much of a factor. Though watching her try her ki-draining trick and getting an overdose of fairy glitter could have some interesting results.
Taro: he turns up for his usual brawl, gets thrashed with magic. Maybe gets turned into a familiar.
Gosunkugi: eaten by one of the monsters the Senshi normally fight.
Ukyo: I see trouble ahead.

Edit - Happosai: Drafted by the enemy Sunshine Temple has been foreshadowing, gets nuked during the conflict.

Ooooh

That's some fun guessing.

I won't say which ones you got right. But....

Well Ukyou did just loose his... er... her waitress.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Dark King » Sun May 05, 2019 1:09 am

So, I just saw the newest art from Kharis. Very nice. Just one question - the description has Ranma's new name as "Regina Windgates-Kuno."

What happened to Titania? Regina is the Latin word for queen, so that would be "Queen Windgates-Kuno" - technically it should be Queen Titania the Second, of the House of Windgates-Kuno.

Just trying to figure this all out.
Dark King
Senshi Candidate

Postby Sunshine Temple » Mon May 06, 2019 12:17 pm

Glad you like the art.

And yeah her name is more in full (or it will be): Chairwoman Regina Windgates-Kuno, Queen Titania the Second

And her guest (another fae queen) notes that with a bit or reordering she could be: "Queen Queen Windgates-Kuno"
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Return to Stories and C&C