[R 1/2][SM] Strained Harmony ch6A

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Re: [R 1/2][SM] Strained Harmony ch6A

Postby Sunshine Temple » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:13 am

Short answer for both of you?

A little from column A a little from column B.
Yes, obviously, I have an interest in transformation fics.
(And fukufics themselves, but they're a dying field)
So there is an out of story reason to go "Let's have Ranma become X"

There can still has to be an in-story reason for why it happens.

Heading out the door, so long answer later today.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Dark King » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:02 pm

Sorry about the necro, but this question occurred to me the other day...

Just where are Setsuna and Ranma going to travel to for their marriage? Considering that same-sex marriage is not legal in Japan yet.

Unless, of course, the world of the Sailor Senshi has a Japan with a different set of laws in place. Which is entirely feasible.
Dark King
Senshi Candidate

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:14 am

Dark King wrote:Sorry about the necro, but this question occurred to me the other day...

Just where are Setsuna and Ranma going to travel to for their marriage? Considering that same-sex marriage is not legal in Japan yet.

Unless, of course, the world of the Sailor Senshi has a Japan with a different set of laws in place. Which is entirely feasible.

Heh, that's actually something I've thought of. I mean There's a fair number of places they could go for a marriage and honeymoon.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Previous

Return to Stories and C&C