[R 1/2][SM] Windborne ch5

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

[R 1/2][SM] Windborne ch5

Postby Sunshine Temple » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:56 pm

Here's the next chapter of my Fairy Ranma story!

Chapter 5.

In related news, the next chapter of Strained Harmony is written and with prereaders. And I've written 2 of 3 sections for a Return Interlude.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Re: [R 1/2][SM] Windborne ch5

Postby LawOhki » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Sunshine wrote:Here's the next chapter of my Fairy Ranma story!

Chapter 5.

In related news, the next chapter of Strained Harmony is written and with prereaders. And I've written 2 of 3 sections for a Return Interlude.

There's no reprisal or even negativity towards Kasumi who somehow came up with a way for Ranma to 'accidentally' enslave her younger sister.(Remember how Ranma has been against forced changes? Guess Kasumi just gets a pass) Nabiki is presented as deserving of her fate, or that it's somehow a clever twist, when she had done nothing since the first chapter after directly agreeing to help Ranma out.

Ami has been turned into a complete ditz for Ranma, which none of her friends have found the least bit suspicious. They then try to make Akane feel bad for not responding to Ranma throwing herself at her in a clearly childish display of public... affection I guess you could call it. Public affection having always created a 100% negative reaction in Akane. And yet Akane is somehow the dunce for not playing bondage games with Ranma in front of her mind raped sister and a stranger. :roll:

As much as I love when your threads sit barren, this chapter is a perfect example of your major flaw. All characters, sooner or later, merely become props to further your specific fetishes.

A pity that you didn't keep more with what you said you were going to do years ago, instead of wallowing in this kind of mess that's infected and took over every last story you have.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Re: [R 1/2][SM] Windborne ch5

Postby DCG » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Watching the environment change as more Fairy's are added is rather interesting. Going to be more so when others start to pick up on the changes spreading. It's not like any of the family is trying to hide. Or even considering it.

Ami's shift is interesting as well. Heading from shy/super nerd. To business / fun. She just needs to remodel a cellphone and tablet to finish off her look. Waiting on her mom to ask her if she's going to bring her boyfriend by some time. Nabiki took her own change and decided to own it. Is she going to joke about being thankful she didn't end up with messy glitter wings?
Fukufics Mod, Plot Hammer, And Muse poker.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Return to Stories and C&C