Retconning YDiA: hentacle monster, begone!

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Retconning YDiA: hentacle monster, begone!

Postby Cheb » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:14 pm

So I was having a conversation with the staff of the Spacebattles board. They convinced me to get rid of that disgusting thing, so I went and started retconning!

Da link: http://ranmafics.ru/fanfics/your_destin ... etcon2016/

For now, only chapters 1, 2 and 3 are finished. While 1 and 3 are merely reshuffling of old material, 2 is 75% new, with a different demon and different battle. It's even more brutal now, with innocent people dying. Please review!
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Re: Retconning YDiA: hentacle monster, begone!

Postby Cheb » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:43 pm

Chapter 4 (the same index page link). I was planning to add/replace 40% leaving at least 60% of the old material. But they were working together like styrofoam and acetone. I ended up rewriting 90%.

So, it's an almost new chapter with a desperate battle in it.

Please review.
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Cheb » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:36 pm

Chapter 5 (the same index page link).

Again ended up rewriting 60%. This one took a lot out of me, I was feeling like Sisyphus.
As JSDF is involved this time, our favorite team from the "GATE" anime makes a cameo appearance.

I am satisfied. The enemy is not a depraved rapist anymore. He is the kind of guy who, after reading "Agony in Pink", would say "Not bad, but there's too much sex for my tastes".

Now all I have is bend facts and reactions in the next 5 chapters to match the new reality.

Also, this and previous chapters contain one catch-phrase each from one awesome game (early access available on Steam) Which game? Which phrases? :wink:
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Cheb » Wed May 04, 2016 7:04 am

Completed.

The old version ceased to exist, link to the new version: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11828499/1 ... s-Annulled
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Wed May 04, 2016 9:17 am

On my "to read" list now... Zero promises when i get around to it though.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Stories and C&C