Celadon's new Blossom Chapter 3

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Celadon's new Blossom Chapter 3

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu May 07, 2015 10:36 pm

I'm kind of a bit on a roll with this right now. I imagine I'll slow down a little and have to take some more time eventually, but for now...

A small group of people mulled around a video phone in the Pokemon Center. They were discussing something between them that seemed to be very important, if the slightly panicked voice coming from one of them was of any indication.

“Are you sure it's on right?” Ash asked as he poked and prodded at the hoodie he was wearing. The jacket was worn in a way that covered his hair and only allowed his face to be seen. It was also zipped up, obscuring the orange dress from view... as long as nobody looked at him from the waist down.

“For the 10th time, Ashley, yes.” Erika's voice was reassuring, but with a hint of exasperation mixed in. “But we have to make sure that the hood doesn't mess up your hair. It'd be a shame to ruin such lovely locks.”

The trainer tugged on his jacket again. He figured he probably looked ridiculous, what with how the dress was showing like it was. “My hair isn't the bigger problem right now. Well, it kinda is.” He fidgets some more.

Misty placed a hand on his shoulder. “Ash, calm down. I'm sure this will go just fine. Besides, Erika is here, and I'm sure she would be able to help explain everything to your mother without incident.” Having met the woman in person once, and been around when Ash had other phone conversations with her, Misty was certain that it would all turn out fine.

“Your mother is a mature, understanding woman.” Brock added, placing a hand on Ash's other shoulder.

Pikachu nodded, being held in Ash's arm close to his chest. “Pi!”

The reassurance of his friends calmed him a bit, though he still felt butterflies in his stomach. “Alright... let's do this.” He hands Pikachu to Misty and quickly dials up his home number. Almost instantly, the phone was picked up, and video of his mother popped up on screen. “Ah, hi mom.”

“Ash!” Delia's face shifted to one of absolute relief upon being able to speak to her son. “I was so worried! I saw on the news just a little bit ago that there was a fire at the Celadon Gym, and I remembered you saying you were near Celadon the last time we talked. Were you anywhere near the fire when it happened?”

Ash was a bit reluctant to admit it, since it'd worry his mother even more. “Well... I was in the middle of my battle with the Gym Leader when the fire happened.” Yep, there was definitely a look of horror flashing across his mother's features. “The fire was a result of those three from Team Rocket.”

“Them again?” Delia asked, frowning. “They always seem to cause problems for you. So you were interrupted from your battle.” She tilted her head, realizing something. “Is it chilly over there? Why are you all bundled up like that? Did you get hurt in the fire? Do you have a burn you're hiding from me?”

Before Ash could get a word in, Erika made her presence known. “Delia, was it? Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Erika, Gym Leader of the Celadon City Gym.” She smiled serenely to the other woman.

Ash's mother managed to return the smile. “Ah, hello Erika. It's nice to meet you, and I'm sorry to hear about your gym.”

“It's fine. The damaged happened, but like the plants that we raise, the Celadon Gym will quickly bloom again with a little work.” She held a hand to her chest as she spoke these words, and Ash couldn't help but momentarily admire the woman's calm attitude in the face of having her gym damaged. “But there is something that I must speak to you about that concerns your son.”

Delia showed confusion at the last bit, as well as the serious tone that Erika took on. “What is it? Did something actually happen to my baby?”

Feeling like pulling the hoodie over his even more, Ash blushed at being called his mother's 'baby'. He could hear Misty's snicker.

“Oh, no, Ash is perfectly fine and healthy. What I want to say is that Team Rocket managed to get your son to help them sneak into the gym. Admittedly, it was partially my fault for banning him from the gym just because he insulted the perfumes at my perfume shop. I regret my lack of thought in that regards.” Erika bowed her head slightly. A woman of her stature should be above that kind of pettiness.

Delia looked towards her son sternly. “I hope you apologized for being rude and insulting, young man.” She turned her head to look back at Erika. “It's a good thing to to be able to be mature and own up to your faults, Erika. However, what does--”

“This have to do with the current subject?” Erika finished. “Well, you see, since your son is partially responsible for allowing Team Rocket to sneak into the gym, steal some formula, and cause fire to the building, I felt that your son should work on repaying for his part in it all by helping at the gym and working off the damage.”

“That sounds fair and a good way to build responsibility. I hope you see this as a learning experience to not fall in with a bad crowd, Ash.” She looked at her son sternly.

“... yes mom.”

“But wait,” Delia piped up, thinking. “I remember learning that the Celadon Gym only had female members and workers. Oh my, my little Ash surrounded by so many girls.” She giggled at the thought of her son being embarrassed around a bunch of girls.

“That, Miss Ketchum, is where we get to the heart of things.” Reaching, Erika grabbed the top of the hoodie Ash wore and quickly but gently pulled it down, allowing for the boy's golden locks to flow freely from their confinement.

Ash could feel his heart almost stop, and a rush of butterflies overtake him as he stared at his mom's face, waiting for a reaction.

Delia was clearly taken aback by her son's hair. The face was still her little boy's, but the hair was completely alien and so unlike anything that her son ever had. It wasn't something that she ever thought she would see on her son of all people. Many thoughts played through her mind as she tried to find the right words to say, and everybody could see various emotions playing across her features.

Ash felt as if an eternity plus one had gone by as his mother thought. A gulp could be heard as he looked between Misty and Brock. Finally, after an agonizingly long time, his mother spoke.

“Oh my! Look at that hair. It's so lovely and so professional. Whoever did it must be an amazing stylist.” The entire group practically deflated, all tension that had built up in that moment was lost. “Do you think that they could do something for me? Maybe I've been wearing my hair in this style for a little too long.” She twiddles with her ponytail. “What do you think, Ash? Think your mother could do with a new look?”

“Th-- that's not my decision to make, mom.” Ash sighed out. It all wasn't over yet, but he felt a little less anxiety over speaking to his mother now. Hesitating, he unzipped the hoodie and removed it, showing off the orange dress.

“And that dress! That's a very nice dress. I can tell, even over the phone.” His mom's eyes sparkled at the sight of it. “It goes well with your hair color too! Come on, give your mother a little twirl so that I can see the rest of it.”

“Mom!” Ash let out, face now totally beet red. It didn't help that Misty and Brock, and even Pikachu, had burst out laughing. Erika herself was trying to hold in a giggle. “I'm not twirling; that's embarrassing.”

It was his mother's turn to blush. “Oh, sorry honey. It's just the old model wannabe in me from my younger years seeing your look and falling in love with it.” She clears her throat. “Still, I would like to know just what brought on this sudden look.”

“I... well... Team Rocket managed to get me into the gym by having me disguise as their daughter, Ashley.” Ash poked his fingers together. “The dress and bow are from that disguise. The wig burned up in the fire.”

“What about your hair now?”

Erika answered. “That would be my doing, Miss Ketchum.” She placed a hand on Ash's head. “You see, while in disguise, 'Ashley' here managed to get signed up for Pokemon trainer lessons at the gym. This is coupled by the fact that I had grown a little attached to 'her' in the short time I knew 'her'. I feel that 'Ashley' has some potential that could be brought out if under my care as a tutor.”

“Oh my, personal tutoring and classes with a Gym Leader! That reminds me of when I was a student of Prof. Oak's.”

“I also feel that many of the other activities that I can provide will also help shape your child into both and amazing trainer and well rounded individual.” A pause. “Not to mention the whole female only aspect of my gym and that everyone would feel more comfortable with 'Ashley'.”

Delia nodded at Erika's explanation. Ash was her son, and she knew that he was likely feeling absolute embarrassment right now, but realized that this was an amazing opportunity, and something that shouldn't be passed up. Not to mention her son did look adorable, and she wondered what he would look like in other outfits. “How long do you think this all will take? My son does have a journey he wants to continue on. I'm not sure he'd like to have it delayed.”

“Hmm... that is a question, isn't it?” Erika considered the question. “To give you a proper answer, I have no idea how long it could take. Training, strategy, and improving ones' self is something that doesn't just instantly happen. There are many things that can be taught that could take months, even years.”

“What? But what about my badges?” Ash whined. “And the Pokemon League?” He didn't want to be stuck here without any attempts at his dream.

“You can still try for your badges.” The answer filled him with relieve. “However, this will be your... home base that you will return to after each badge. After all, even if you win a badge, there are still things that you can learn. Things that you saw in your battle that you may want to ponder more on. Learn from your battles and use what you experienced.”

Ash nodded at that in thought. It did make sense. That means he could still go for badg-- wait a minute. “If I'm going still be your student and all while going for my badges, then that means I'll still be...” He looks down at himself, and then poked his hair. Another thing he didn't think through!

“You'll do so as 'Ashley'.” Erika finished, but this prompted a pause of her own. “Ash, hold out your Pokedex and activate the ID feature.”

“Um... okay.” Ash pulled out the device for Erika and pushed the ID function.

“I'm Dexter, a Pokedex Programmed by Prof. Oak for Pokemon trainer Ash Ketchum of the town of Pallet...” The device also displayed an ID image of Ash on screen.

“What does this have to do with anything?”

“... Ash,” Misty began slowly “if you are going to be 'Ashley', and your Pokedex is rigistered for 'Ash' and shows your image, then it means there could be big problems if asked for your ID or registration. That means--”

“You're going to need to get your Pokedex re-registered under your current name and appearance, sweetie.” Delia finished, resulting in Ash freezing in place at the revelation. “It won't be that hard. We just need to let Prof. Oak know and he can register a new Pokedex for you that you could probably link up to your current one to keep the Pokemon data.”

Ash's mouth opened and closed until sound came out. “Tell Prof. Oak? Do we have to? I mean, I know my ID matters, but...” he gulps, what would the professor think of his current status

“It will be alright, honey. Prof. Oak will probably understand. He has been around the bush and seen a lot of things, after all. You're also aware that he's a bit... eccentric I suppose you can say.” She thinks. “Just think of yourself as a Kirlia. You may be dealing with being feminine in appearance, but you are still you, honey.”

“Kirlia?” Ash asked as he looked down and checked his Pokedex to see what one was.

“Kirlia, the Emotion Pokémon. Kirlia uses the horns on its head to amplify its Psychic powers, and when this occurs reality becomes warped, and future events can be seen.”

“I... guess. If a Pokemon can look really girly yet still be a guy, then maybe I can deal with it.”

“Anyway, honey? I need to go. I need to get in contact with Prof. Oak and let him know.” She received a nod from her son. “Also, I'm going to need a photo of your current look so that the professor can put it into your ID.”

“I can help you with that.” Erika pulled out a phone and aimed it at Ash. Before the target could protest, the picture was snapped. She and Delia proceeded to exchange some contact information to allow her to send it to the other woman.

“Oh, that reminds me! I think I still have some old clothes from my younger days. If you're going to be dressing in girl clothes, then I finally have some use for them again!” Granted, she never expected her son to wear such clothes, but to be able to see the clothing worn again after so long would be marvelous!

Ash nodded again, but froze, blushing as what his mother said registered. “Wait, mom--” It was too late, for his mother ended the call. “W-- What just happened?”

“What happened is that soon enough, you'll have your own little wardrobe, Ashley.” Misty laughed out, though she was feeling a bit envious of that. “Your mother said she used to want to be a model, right? Imagine all of those lovely clothes.”

Sputtering for a brief spell, Ash managed to find his voice again. “Yeah, well, where would I even put them? They wouldn't fit in my backpack you know.” Maybe he was safe. He didn't have space for those clothing.

“If Ash is going to be doing all of this...” Everybody turned to look at Brock. “Then doesn't that mean he's going to have to stay in Celadon and find a place to stay?”

“The Pokemon Center?” They did have rooms for trainers, though Ash wasn't sure if they offered long-term lodging.

“The answer is very simple.” They then looked to Erika to continue. “Those who are part of the Celadon Gym who are not from around here, and choose to stay here, have access to special apartment complex dorms not too far from the gym.”

“So then I'll be living in--”

“But to be honest, Ashley, while I am comfortable with things turning out just fine at the gym, I don't think having you live in female only dorms right now would be responsible on my part. I wouldn't be there to help in case you got into an embarrassing situation, because I can see many different scenarios play out in my mind that can only lead to complications for you from that.”

Ash felt relieved that Erika was at least considerate about that part. “So where--”

“That's why you will be living with me. I'll be able to keep a closer eye on you, as well get you better associated with with your knowledge studies and life as a girl.”

“With you? Knowledge studies?!” The Pokemon Master to be grimaced. “You mean I actually have to do schooling as well?!” School was never something that he really excelled in. He wasn't horrible, but he just never felt it was for him. He always figured he was going to be a Pokemon trainer, and since kids were able to choose between becoming a trainer and legally be considered an adult, or continue schooling and all of that boring stuff at the age of 10, he always knew that he was going to go for the former.

“Knowledge is power, Ashley. Now, let me show you to where you'll be staying.”

**--

“This is where you live?” Misty asked with a clear awe in her voice as she looked around. “It's so lovely and old fashioned!”

Erika's home was stationed near the outskirts of Celadon, and so it was surrounded by various groves of trees. The main property was surrounded by a stone fence, and the entry way consisted of large wooden doors. Once one stepped through those doors, they would see a traditional Japanese garden. A stone pathway cut through the area towards a small bridge built over a conjoined koi pond.

Koi fish and Goldeen splashed about in the pond as lily pads floated lazily upon the surface. Poliwags and regular frogs relaxed near the edge of the water. Sounds of nature, as well as the noticeable tune of a shishi-odoshi, could be heard surrounding the area.

Ash, for his part, couldn't help but look around in childish fancy as well. “Whoa, this is so cool and amazing! Look at all of the Pokemon!” He hopped over to the pond and stared down at the Goldeen, before then moving over to the Poliwag. “That's a Poliwag, isn't it?” He proceeds to take out his Pokedex and dex it.

“Poliwag, the Tadpole Pokemon. Its newly grown legs prevent it from running. It appears to prefer swimming than trying to stand.”

“Ha ha, kinda silly to not have any arms.”

One of the Poliwags glared at him and shot him with a stream of water, forcing him to be shot backwards. “Poli!”

“But it can still knock you down without much trouble, Ash.” Brock deadpanned, shaking his head at the young boy's lack of tact. “As they said, Erika, this is an amazing place.”

“Pikapi” Pikachu leans over the koi pond and stares on in, making a little small talk with a Lotad.

“Thank you, Brock. My family was one of the first to settle around here a long time ago before it officially became Celadon.” She motions towards the traditional Japanese style home that was present just a little beyond the bridge. “Many of the other homes have since been converted into what you see now in the city proper. Though there are still others who have managed to keep their old property.”

Misty looked at her. “So then, you're from a really old and influential family?” That did make sense. Erika did carry herself with a kind of air that came from a woman raised in tradition and culture. “What about your family? Are they here?”

“Oh, no, my parents are away on business. Their jobs tend to keep them busy a lot, and so they're only occasionally able to visit back home.” She led them across the bridge as Ash worked a little on drying himself off. She failed to notice Misty tense up as a Yanma flew passed her.

As they neared the building, someone was there to meet them. A young woman with pale skin and short black hair. She had long bangs that covered her right eye, though it was clear that her eyes were a nice shade of green. The outfit she wore was a black kimono with white accents. Over the kimono was a white apron, and upon her head a white frilled headband. “It's good to see that you are home, Miss Erika.” She noted Ash and his friends. “Oh, you have visitors. Hello, it is good to have you.” She bowed.

“Hisae, I would like you to meet Ashley, her Pikachu, Misty, and Brock. They're my guests, though Ashley will be staying with us as I help her.” Erika turned her attention to the group. “Everyone, this is my maid, Hisae.” There was a blush on Ash's face at the use of female pronouns.

Getting the greetings out of the way, the group entered the home. The inside looked about as traditional as the outside did. Though there were a few modern conveniences here and there. The living room was spacious, and there was the obvious low table, or chabudai, that was seen in many old fashioned homes. A little off to the side, however, was a collection of sofas sitting around a coffee table and facing a wall-mounted television.

“Huh... I was expecting a little less modern.” Ash muttered, though he was grateful that there was at least some modern conveniences.

“I may have been raised in tradition and history, Ashley, but even I require the need for television and other technological wonders.” Erika smiled in amusement. A lot of people thought that about her on first glance. “Please, sit down and get comfortable.”

Ash was sitting down in an instant, glad to finally be able to rest on something comfortable. Pikachu quickly hopped into his lap and stretched. As Misty and Brock accompanied him, Hisae arrived with a tray of drinks that she sat before them. Feeling thirsty, Ash quickly grabbed one.

“Misty, Brock, both of you are free to spend the night in the other guest rooms if you desire.”

“That's very kind of you.” Misty was ecstatic to be able to do so. She loved traditional style homes.

“Thank you.”

“Um... wait.” It was at that moment that something occurred to Ash. “You said that I'm going to be living here, but what about Misty and Brock? They get to spend the night, but what about after that?”

The group sat in silence, considering that. They had spent quite a bit of time traveling together. The current arrangement kind of put a damper on that. Ash briefly hoped it meant that he wouldn't need to live here. However, Brock finally spoke up with a laugh.

“Well, there are a lot of cute girls in this city. I might try and see if I can get a date with one of them.” Of course he would do just that. “There's also a town near here that I want to visit.”

“What town is that?” Misty asked, curiously.

“Scissor Street. There's someone I really want to meet.”

Misty hesitated. “Well, I could always visit some nearby towns as well. I was traveling before I met Ash after all, so I can handle myself.” She crossed her arms. “But don't think this lets you off for my bike, Ash. I'm not going far, so I'll be popping in to constantly bother you about it. You still owe me one.”

“Right, right...” Ash scratched his cheek nervously. Was he ever going to be able to pay that off? At least his friends would pop in from time to time to see how he was doing. “I don't think I can ever forget that, huh Pikachu.”

His Pokemon shakes his head. “Chu...”

“About that bike,” they all looked at Erika. “I know of a way to allow Ashley to pay it off. It just requires her to get a little part-time job on the side. I'll work on figuring out just where to get you a job at, Ashley.”

Ash knew the job would likely be something embarrassing, but at this point, the idea of making some money was a rather nice one, and he could only really think of one thing to say. “Thanks, Erika.” A yawn soon managed to sneak out, causing him to realize how tired he felt.

“Oh my, it's gotten rather late, hasn't it?” Erika asked, looking a bit tired herself. “Hisae will prepare a bath so that you all can then cleaned up, and then you'll be shown to the guest rooms.”

**--

Ash sighed as he sat relaxing in the bath water. Before him, Pikachu appeared to be in utter bliss as well. It felt so nice after such a long day to just sit in a tub of relaxing hot water. It allowed his mind to wander on events of the day. “So much happened today, didn't it buddy?”

“Pibibibibi.” Pikachu's mouth was submerged a bit under the water, and so what came out was muffled and bubbly. He agreed that it was a long day of excitement and strangeness.

The trainer's hand raised up to feel his new hairstyle. Despite the fact that it was currently a little messed up, it seemed to want to go straight instead of all over. Ash realized that it was unlikely he could manage to get it back to his former glory right now. His lips turned into a frown as he thought about the mess he got himself into.

He wanted to be angry at the Rocket Trio for it, but he just couldn't bring himself to hate the trio. They constantly hounded him for Pikachu, and made constant messes of things, but he always just found them too goofy to fully hate. At most, they were an annoyance that was easily dealt with.

As he thought about them, his mind wandered a bit, questioning if they would manage to recognize him now, or if he managed to obtain a disguise to fool them. Would they laugh at him and tease him for having this happen?

Feeling something against his chest, he looked down to see Pikachu staring up at him, tiny hand pressed against him in a comforting manner as if asking if he was alright. “I'm alright, Pikachu. I was just thinking a bit.” He reaches and grabs Pikachu into a close hug. “As long as you're with me, I can deal with this.”

“Miss Ashley?” Hisae's voice came from the other side of the opaque glass sliding door, and Ash could see her silhouette. “I have placed a change of clothing here for you. Your sleepwear that Miss Erika provided for you.”

“Um... thank you.” As soon as Hisae left, Ash got out of the water and quickly dried himself off. After helping dry off Pikachu, he moved over to the door and slid it open, taking a look at the pajamas laid out for him. “... I should have known.”

“Oh wow, I didn't know that you practice archery as well.” Misty let out in awe. She had taken a peek at the back yard of Erika's home. It was just as lovely as the front yard, and housed many of the traditional aspects one would find in such a home. There was even a small area dedicated to archery with targets lined up.

“Yes, Archery is an important activity that more people and trainers should take part in.” Erika took a sip of tea. “It isn't about just learning to use a weapon, but an activity that trains ones' eyesight, and allows them to develop strategy, patience, and thinking ahead. Essential qualities that can help a Pokemon trainer rise up above others.”

“You're going to train Ash in archery, aren't you?” Brock asked flatly. All he could do was imagine Ash attempt to fire a bow and arrow and just smack himself in the face with the bow itself, or even much worse than that.”

Misty's face also showed a bit of concern at the idea. “You... really shouldn't try to teach Ash that. He doesn't have the greatest in coordination.”

“Who doesn't have coordination?” Ash's voice questioned in annoyance before Erika could answer Misty. They all turned; Brock and Misty tried to stifle a laugh. Erika, however, smiled in delight.

“Oh! You're wearing the pajamas. I knew that they would look good on you.”

Indeed Ash was standing there, blushing as he looked to the side at the compliment. The pajamas consisted of a light pink, satin pajama top with a darker pink-red boarder around the collar, where it met and formed a bit of an 'x' outwards. Another band of pink-red wrapped around the top just under the chest area, and the bottom of it also contained a border.

The sleeves were puffy with frilled edges, and around the neck and bottom was a series of white frills. Ash's lower clothing consisted of a pair of soft, white puffy bloomers that ended at his knees. Encasing his feet were a pair of light pink socks with white frills. All in all, he looked like a cute little girl.

“Wow, Ash, you are really good at looking the part of a girl.” Misty's envy, though still there, tapered off a bit as she felt herself wanting to take her friend and dress him up in various outfits, just to see how well he could pull them off.

“You do make a cute girl... which is really weird to say.” Brock was amazed also by how well his friend managed to pull it off.

“Yeah, thanks.” Ash looked to the side, embarrassed. The clothes felt weird, but they also felt rather comfortable. Though he didn't know if he could ever get used to the feeling of girl's underwear. “I guess it could have been worse, you know?” Another yawn escaped him, and he reflexively rubbed his eyes.

“Oh, that's right, it's getting late, and you really do need to get well rested for tomorrow, Ashley. That's when your new life learning under me and my gym begins.” Erika motions for Hisae. “Hisae will show you to your room.”

Nodding a bit numbly, Ash followed closely behind Hisae until they got to a doorway, which the maid opened up and guided Ash and Pikachu inside. When the young trainer got inside, he looked around.

The room itself was rather sparse with just the essentials in place. Those essentials being a bed, wardrobe, desk and lamp, a closet, and some shelves. A sliding glass window led to a balcony that overlooked the back yard of the home. This gave Ash a rather nice view of another koi pond, as well as a rock garden and other sights. What caught his eyes was what looked to be a small Pokemon battle arena, likely for practice.

Looking around the room some more, he spotted his backpack and made his way over to it quickly. Rummaging through it, he eventually pulled out his Official Pokemon League hat and looked it over. The hat was pretty much one of his most cherished possessions, the thing he would fight tooth and nail for, which became evident when his Primape – still a Mankey at the time – stole it less than a week prior.

He couldn't wear it around now, which was incredibly unfair. He wanted to, but knew that it would probably just screw up his hair, which Erika would get on him about. Still, he had the hat, so that was all that mattered.

Turning towards the desk, he placed the hat onto it. Maybe he'd try to get some kind of mannequin display to put it on. He then placed his Pokedex onto the desk as well, frowning. “This room is really bare, Pikachu.” He didn't like it.

“Chu!”

“Well, whatever, I'm tired. Let's get some sleep, buddy.” He didn't really know what tomorrow would bring, but he figured he would try to meet it head on.

Author's Notes: I actually have a drawing of 'Ashley's' pajamas
Usagi-Hasano on Fanfiction.net
Senshi of Metis (Jupiter XVI)
Spamville character bio
KonokoHasano
Super Power Senshi

Re: Celadon's new Blossom Chapter 3

Postby RobustPhysics » Fri May 15, 2015 10:47 pm

Rather interesting story concept overall. I guess it might seem slightly mean what Erika is doing, but not overly so (liked the forced feminine Ranma stories). After all, Ash is still a kid, and it's mostly just a temporary wardrobe change. A bit of embarassment never hurt anybody, and young boys have been put in dresses a lot throughout history :p

I am curious what will happen next. I'm not exactly an expert on pokemon canon, but I wonder if Gary truly will come by? Or perhaps he already defeated Erica, who develops a grudge against him and helps Ash train even more? I dunno, it should be cool to see what you do :p

Hm, so mqny interesting possibilities with "Ashley"! Meeting legendaries like Mewtwo who express absolute confusion over Ash's atire (esp if it is Mewtwo strikes back). Mew's general playfulness resulting in country wide crossdressing and confusion (or maybe even a gender transformation or two? :p). Celebi's movie that one boy who is a young professor Oak...he and Ash DID seem quite close in the movie already, so I wouldn't be surprised if a crush had developed (and wouldn't Oak's face when he realizes his childhood crush is actually Ash be priceless?).

I think you're aiming for mostly humor here, so constantly adding some new characters might be important to avoid letting the story become dull. OCs or just other characters that only got one appearance in the anime (hey, if Ash is staying in one town, he'll probably see SOME familiar faces passing through).

Well, I'm on my phone and the text editor is glitchy, so please excuse any typing mistakes. I am quite enjoying this story so far, and look forward to seeing me c:
RobustPhysics
Senshi Candidate

Re: Celadon's new Blossom Chapter 3

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat May 16, 2015 6:55 pm

RobustPhysics wrote:Rather interesting story concept overall. I guess it might seem slightly mean what Erika is doing, but not overly so (liked the forced feminine Ranma stories). After all, Ash is still a kid, and it's mostly just a temporary wardrobe change. A bit of embarassment never hurt anybody, and young boys have been put in dresses a lot throughout history :p

I am curious what will happen next. I'm not exactly an expert on pokemon canon, but I wonder if Gary truly will come by? Or perhaps he already defeated Erica, who develops a grudge against him and helps Ash train even more? I dunno, it should be cool to see what you do :p

Hm, so mqny interesting possibilities with "Ashley"! Meeting legendaries like Mewtwo who express absolute confusion over Ash's atire (esp if it is Mewtwo strikes back). Mew's general playfulness resulting in country wide crossdressing and confusion (or maybe even a gender transformation or two? :p). Celebi's movie that one boy who is a young professor Oak...he and Ash DID seem quite close in the movie already, so I wouldn't be surprised if a crush had developed (and wouldn't Oak's face when he realizes his childhood crush is actually Ash be priceless?).

I think you're aiming for mostly humor here, so constantly adding some new characters might be important to avoid letting the story become dull. OCs or just other characters that only got one appearance in the anime (hey, if Ash is staying in one town, he'll probably see SOME familiar faces passing through).

Well, I'm on my phone and the text editor is glitchy, so please excuse any typing mistakes. I am quite enjoying this story so far, and look forward to seeing me c:

The aim is basically a little bit of humor here, a little bit of character development there (Basically, Ash's character in these stories is getting development and everything in that regards)

The Mewtwo Strikes Back storyline will definitely get an involvement in this story canon, and the general canon in regards to the anime will get a bit mixed up in favor of aspects from later on in the franchise existing. I don't know how far I'll get in the story, but I do have plans here and there.

A big part of it is that the story spawned from drawing ideas I did. So it's kinda art first here and there.
Usagi-Hasano on Fanfiction.net
Senshi of Metis (Jupiter XVI)
Spamville character bio
KonokoHasano
Super Power Senshi

Return to Stories and C&C