Sea of Tranquility

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Sea of Tranquility

Postby talonhunter » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:41 am

You can blame this on Vahn. I wrote the Epilouge to this and sent it to them, which resulted in both the Epilouge to Sea Horse and this story here. There are about five chapters planned with the exceptions of this, the Epilouge and a possible side story. This is only part one of the prequal as well, just hashing out a couple details on the rest of part two. Enjoy...

Sea of Tranquility
by Talonhunter

notes...first of all, the characters and original story that inspired this are not mine. Rama and Sailor Moon are owned by their respective authors and production companies. the SeaHorse universe is a series of what if stories by Vahn.

Pre SeaHorse...The watcher stood as the images played across the mist shrouded gateway faster than the eye could see, but the watcher saw it all. Her crimson tinted eyes looking for certain scenes, patterns or fluctuations. Any variances could be catastrophic at this point. A soft voice behind her only draws a sight arch of her verdant eyebrow. "Would such a small change hurt the final outcome here? You challenge destiny every time you force such a linear focal point to form." the voice says behind her.

"It would have unacceptable results and you know that. look what happened to your timeline. the end of everything we promised her. no reborn heir, no salvation for mankind, nothing!" the watcher says, trying to keep the anger and pain from her voice. "If i let that happen, i am nothing." a tear escapes down her young face.

"I never said do nothing, i said let this one thing happen. You'll never know the truth if you don't." the soft voice says remorsefully.

"So where then? Where would you have done it if you took the chance ?" the watcher says, turning to the soft voice.

the watchers guest looks over her hosts shoulder for a moment before pointing at a branch in the flows. "Right here. it has the least probable chaos waves and can safely be redirected if things dont work within the framework." she says

The watcher studies the point in question for a moment. "Fine, we let him meet her there. it is a critical point in her history, but not one that should be a problem."

slipping back into the ghostly shadows, the voice softly says"thank you" before fading completely.

'I hope you find peace with this, sister.' the watcher thinks as she returns to complete the work her visitor requested...

Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Sea of Tranquility

Postby ckosacranoid » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:09 am

Ok, looks intresting to start somehow.....
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Stories and C&C