A Love that Cannot Be ? [Ranma/SM/ Light OMG]

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Re: A Love that Cannot Be ? [Ranma/SM/ Light OMG]

Postby Vahn » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:41 pm

Like a few months give or take. I would say, close to graduating. Just finally finished the little oneshot using the same premise as this generally but made it fluffy light and clean. The MLP: FiM version XD.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:20 pm

So yeah definitely too soon for Ranma to be inviting anyone anywhere unless its a quest of some sort without prompting.

Got a link to the MLP:FIM you just mentioned?
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Vahn » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:23 pm

Spokavriel wrote: So yeah definitely too soon for Ranma to be inviting anyone anywhere unless its a quest of some sort without prompting.

Got a link to the MLP:FIM you just mentioned?

It's not actually a MLP fic it's still Ranma and Michiru, one shot nice and clean and I only have the rough version thus far trying to see if my editors interested int his one too XD They got like four in the pipeline XD
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:29 pm

At least they don't have a lack of reading material.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Vahn » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:35 pm

If you call rough draft reading material >_> I'm afraid they feel dread when they see my fics pop up in the mail.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Vahn » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:01 am

Now I am wondering if this scenes now fit as this scene was suppose to be the start of anchor chapter 2 into the next chapter but doesn't feel like it should headline chapter 2 if I put the first two part together. It's too short to stand by itself and expanding it seem to dilute it to me. I usually got for cliff hanger but this one, it's not cliff hanger but just the right part to cut since this is or will be a pretty long and complicated, messy , love story.

<Rest of Part Two>

Haruka eyes widen as she felt Michiru shivered from being called in such a manner from a boy no less! "Michiru you know him?" She asked her lover only to see her lover was still busy examining the boy as if trying to burn his image into her mind. She did not like that at all.

'She's Ranma ex ?!' Akane thought to herself as she stared at the beautiful green hair girl. How could she even compare to a girl like this? No wonder Ranma kept on calling her tomboy or uncute, his ex was beautiful and elegant in the short time she interacted with the girl.

Then to everyone surprise Michiru eyes harden as she walked away from Haruka and walked up to the pig tailed boy. What happened next shocked everyone present as Michiru raised her hand and gave Ranma a loud resounding slap before pulling her hand away in pain.

To their utter amazement Ranma did not even seem fazed by the slap as his arms shot out and grabbed the teal hair girl wrist. "You really should know better by now that it hurts you more then it does me," Ranma said softly in a caring tone as he channeled his ki to healed his...one time girlfriend.

"Oi oi! What are you doing?" Haruka said stepping in close to her lover.

"If I don't heal her hand it will end up bruised," Ranma said softly staring at the guy who was standing protectively near his one time girlfriend protectively. He was smart enough to figure it out.

Michiru however wanted answers, she'll deal with Haruka later but right now she wanted answers. " You left me!" She accused him.

Ranma couldn't deny it he did leave her. "I did." He wasn't going to make any excuse, if he had been stronger he could have made his way back to her. He was too weak to beat his father and so in a way he did leave her.

"You bastard..." Michiru whispered in a harsh tone as all her fear was confirmed. "You -!" She started to raise her voice again but instead opted to slap Ranma once more only this her fingernails left small cuts on his face. To her increased anger Ranma just gazed at her with those eyes of his , her blows that could break youma seems to have no effects on him at all. Although her only small consolation was that a hand print was starting to show up.

"I'm going to leave now," Ranma said as he looked at Ukyou and Akane who was looking at him strangely. He then turned to the blond and nodded. "Take care of her and don't let her go." He advise the short haired blond before turning around and walking away.

Igarashi, Ai and Jun watch the scene unfold and felt their heart break at the sight. Jun in particular had tears sliding down as her plan to reunited the two lovers failed horribly. Igarashi was right, all she did was cause then more pain.

Haruka was confused, as was the inner's and their adoptive daughter but still kept a comforting hand on her lover's shoulder.

Michiru however was shuddering badly before she glared at at Ranma who was slowly walking away. Anger took her once more as she raised her voice at Ranma's retreating back. "Why didn't you at least tell me, why did you not even let me know? Did I mean so little to you?" She finished softly. She was surprised when she felt dampness on her cheeks, tears...she thought she was done shedding tears over Ranma.

It was then Ranma turned around and looked at Michiru in a confused manner as if he didn't know what she was talking about. It was the same one he wore when he asked her about things he was unfamiliar with or wanted to know why he did something wrong that he didn't know about.

"You ...meant everything to me Michiru, everything," Ranma said softly and hear a shock gasp from the group of younger girls next to Akane and Ukyou. "As for not at least telling you, I don't know what you are talking about, I sent you letters...you never replied." He said then looked at Haruka and sighed. "Though I can see why now."

With that last statement Ranma bled into the crowd and disappeared from the stunned Sailor Senshis sights and one very confused but distraught girl.

Michiru felt at if she was punched in the gut. What Ranma said did not make sense, it did not make sense at all! The only letters that Ranma could have sent was to her middle school who would have had to forward it to the P.O service she set up otherwise her parents would get it and she made sure that couldn't happen, after all her parents disliked Ranma.

She was briefly amused by the thought that her parents now hate Haruka even more, still something was wrong, something had happened and Michiru wanted to get to the bottom of it. Something was wrong with the whole picture.

"Michiru are you okay, who was that?" Haruka asked again trying to get her lover to focus on her.

Michiru however was staring at the ground, trying to see figure out what Ranma was talking about. If there was one thing that Ranma could be said about Ranma, it was that he was a horrible liar and wouldn't be able to lie even if his life depended on it.

So Ranma confusion was clear for her to see, he HAD written to her of that she did not doubt now. Ranma was still as easy to read for her as he had been back then. Yet ...she did not received any letters from him, other mails yet but no letters nothing. Which mean if she was to analyzed this correctly, Ranma did not forget about, he had tried to contact her for good or ill.

Her letters should have been forwarded to her new apartment at Infinity high. Something was not right, something was going on.

"Michiru!" Haruka said loudly as she shook the green hair girl a she was unresponsive for the past couple of minutes.

"Haruka," Michiru said as she gazed at her lover once more and felt the old reassuring feeling yet...with that one line from Ranma, the old feelings that she had locked away for Ranma was threatening to surface and overwhelm her with happiness.

Michiru did not understand why but knowing that Ranma had not forgotten about her made her heart filled with joy. He had NOT forgotten about her!

Suddenly guilt struck Michiru as she sank to her knees, what was she thinking about she was with Haruka now. Why was she so happy?

Still...misunderstanding happens with Ranma all the time, could this be a misunderstanding between them? She had to know, the need to know was overwhelming her senses.

"I'm, I'm fine..." Michiru said softly trying to compose herself. "I, I just need a minute." She said as she walked off leaving behind a stunned her group of her friends.

Michiru saw Ai, Jun and Igarashi looked sympathetically at her before they flanked her even as she made her way to their V.I.P room.

"I'm sorry Michiru, it was my idea to have you and Ranma meet," Jun apologized softly looking downcast and guilty.

"I also wanted you two to meet," Ai said guiltily. "It was never my intention to cause you two even more pain."

Igarashi just gave her friend a comforting look but was surprised when she saw the cool and clam demeanor of her friend.

"It's okay," Michiru said softly. Her mind deep in thought she needed to be isolated from everything so she could think clearly. Walking inside the V.I.P lounge, she felt her friends followed after silently.

Michiru went to sit down on one of the comfortable looking sofa before closing her eyes even as she felt her friends takes seats all around her. She loved Haruka, of that much she is certain. However...she HATED Ranma, she was certain of that also...so why now after what she heard what he had to say could she not channel that same hatred. Why did that boy always confused and throw her off her game? And most importantly why was she feeling so happy? It was over wasn't it?

"Michiru, We're here if you want to talk..." Igarashi said softly placing a tea cup in front of her friends. Her friend had been silent for the past five minutes just leaning her head back on the couch and had her face shield by her purse making only her lips visible.

"Or if you want to hit me," Jun said immediately. "Hit me until you feel better..."

"I also have blame so if you were to hit someone hit me also," Ai volunteered as she looked at her friends.

Still the minutes ticked by until finally Michiru sat straight up looking at each of her friends as if seeing them. "I..I think I need your help," Michiru said looking at the three girls. "I need you to help me find out why I never received Ranma's letters."

"Ranma Letters?" Jun asked softly before biting down hard on her lips. "Do you mean to say...he actually wrote you letters?"

The other two girls held their breath as Michiru gave Jun a steady look. "That is what I aim to find out." She said in a hard tone of voice.

Only Ai saw the power of Neptune flashing behind Michiru eyes, to her other two friends it probably looked like a trick of the lighting.

Michiru wanted closure, as a Senshi she was content with her past life persona , the present life however, the one that she lived for the first 15 year of her life was refusing to quiet down. She would have to put it to rest by finding out the truth.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:51 am

How about cutting it off after her friends follow her silently into the VIP lounge? Then we have anticipation for how that conversation will go to draw people back to the next chapter.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Vahn » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Hmmmm, that could work but the conversation would still be short unless I put in the action and consequences right after that. Hmmm
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:31 pm

Short though it is, I think their conversation after that point is enough of a reminder of what was happening at the end of this as a chapter to help people right back into it for the next part.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Very nice setup for the story. I think the way chapter two ends works just fine the way it is. The action after this and what is the actions of the rest of the people to her and ranmas actions. The senshi acting, the ranma crew doing something and what does ranma do after walking off. Very cool idea and whne you say messy, it drops a 1000lbs bomb into the web of ranmas love life for sure. What happens when shapoo finds out about michi much leass the nut jobs and everyone else and how the senshi just might become known thought this. Much less how the hell pluto is going to react or haukua also and hotura.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Vahn » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:29 pm

So Chapter 1 is about ready to roll and I need to come up with a title so I kinda of narrowed it down to simply.

Todokanai Koi - Japanese Title and for those who know the song then it's awesome.

Unreachable Love - Literal English translation of the above suggestions.

Seahorse Variation: Alternate Take

Seahorse Alternate Take : Unreachable Love or Todokanai Koi

Variation: Fragmented Love

What ya think?
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:34 pm

"Another Seahorse: Todokanai Koi" That way its already hinting it isn't part of the same Seahorse story.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Stories and C&C