Hinata Sedai

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Re: Hinata Sedai

Postby slickrcbd » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:53 pm

Just following some old bookmarks and found that the story had been taken down. Does this mean it's dead?
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Cheb wrote:May need retconing of the parts that disregard the most recent canon developments:
- The fact that Tobi is not really Madara (Hinata should be aware of that, he was revealed when she was present)
- Neji's death in her universe. She *must* have reactions to the Neji of this AU, considering he died protecting her. At least the talk should be played differently.
- The fact that the cursed seal is literally a backup Orochimaru: to kill him for good, all the seals must be hunted down and destroyed. Also the fact that killing him once would not be enough.

..reading on..

SPOILER - Show Spoiler
Kinda funny how those seals just happen to mimic a certain British fantasy series "big bad".

And personally, the Tobi/Obito crap? I consider that garbage and will probably never ever use it. Having Madara as Tobi means he can be excused for being insanely overpowered, justifying Obito suddenly being that overpowered is just BAD storytelling. It´s like pulling a really terrible Mary Sue.

Just following some old bookmarks and found that the story had been taken down. Does this mean it's dead?

Good question... And like i said above, i hate it when authors remove stories!
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:20 am

Spica75 wrote:Good question... And like i said above, i hate it when authors remove stories!

This is why you save stories on your hard drive as you read them. I've been doing it enthusiastically for over a decade, and they still take up less than 2 GB on the hard drive. There's room for that on a cell phone.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spica75 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:16 am

Ellen Kuhfeld wrote:This is why you save stories on your hard drive as you read them. I've been doing it enthusiastically for over a decade, and they still take up less than 2 GB on the hard drive. There's room for that on a cell phone.

But that would mean having to do a lot of boring extra work... *whines pitifully*

:P

However that isn´t the worse part. If i´ve already read a story, most of them i don´t need a backup of anyway, it´s all the stories i don´t get a chance to read at all because they´ve been taken down before i find them that is the BAD part.

Edit: And the only story i didn´t get to finish properly(as he was going to replace it with a new "version"(new story vaguely related more like it)) i asked the author and got a copy of it no problem (Stars Reborn by Kedrann(SM/Buffy crossover)).
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Lerris » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:09 pm

I don't read this board regularly, so this response is very late. At any rate, a revised version was posted at <https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11726362/1/Hinata-Sedai>. If anyone really wants the original, I think I have that.
Lerris
Senshi Cadet

Previous

Return to Stories and C&C