Warp Realities 28

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Warp Realities 28

Postby Vahn » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:36 pm

Posting here to see if any one catches any mistakes, more eyes on it the better , previous chapters can be found here. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/51475/1/Warp-Realities

Warp Realities

Disclaimer

Ranma 1/2 created by Rumiko Takahashi

Sailor Moon created by Naoko Takeuchi

Ah! My Goddess created by Kōsuke Fujishima

Flames of Recca created by Nobuyuki Anzai

Bastard! created by Kazushi Hagiwara

I do not own any of these characters, all anime belong to their respective companies. Don't sue me.

Special Thanks to my two amazing Editor for helping me edit this story Arcanasage and Destrark who have continue to edit my fic despite their busy schedule AND their work. Without those two , this fic would not be half way readable. :D /bow bow

Chapter 28

Homecoming: Reflections

*** In between districts ***

Ranma stood and stared at his counterpart for what felt like an eternity. He couldn't believe it, he was actually back in his original reality!

The vision Ranma saw before he left for his new home was of this Ranma, the Ranma that 'replaced' him. Looking at this reality's version of Ranma he noticed their looks was where their resemblance ended, for one thing his replacement did not have a pig tail, instead his hair was a stylish disheveled mess falling wildly in every direction downward, he wouldn't say spiky but it was not tamed by any standard. There was however a certain style to the untamed look, it was done on purpose. In a way it made him look like he was a 'bad boy' in a rock band.

Of course that was not the only difference between them, where Ranma still wore a Chinese cut outfit, admittedly battered, his counterpart was actually wearing a boys uniform, dress shoes and all.

"Whoa, when did you get a twin?" The boy dressed in a similar boy's uniform stood next to that reality's Ranma chimed in.

Ranma was shaken out of his reverie and turned his attention to his counterpart companion. "Ryoga?" he said in surprised. He blinked a few times just to be sure that it was Ryoga. No longer in his traditional garb of green and brown along with a missing heavy backpack, this lost boy now sported a pony tail gelled to look straight and smooth. In fact the only thing that he still kept that reminded him of his old Ryoga was the bandanna on his head.

Looking startled to be addressed by his best friend's twin he turned to the stranger. "You know me?" Ryoga asked looking back and forth between the two Ranmas. His eye brow furrowed as if trying to remember if he had ever met a second Ranma before.

Before Ranma could respond the red haired girl stepped between them and confronted the new Ranma.

"Brother?" The red pig-tailed hair girl asked to the second Ranma. "That's really you?"

"Hikari?" The Second Ranma said as if surprised to see her in front of him before looking at the red hair pig tailed girl grinning widely. "Hikari! Just the girl I was looking for!" he said magnanimously. Ignoring his doppelganger completely he sauntered up to his baby sister and put his arms around her neck.

The redhead, Hikari's, demeanor changed instantly after registering her brothers tone and gave him a half lidded look. "You're skipping class again aren't you?" she said flatly.

The Second Ranma clasped his hand together in front of her and bowed his head low before looking at her again. "Explain it to Ryu-nisan for me would you dear sweet, sweet sister of mine?" he said giving his baby sister his patented lady killer smile.

Much to Hikari's ire, the smile from her brother made the women around them swoon while her friends bowed their heads low blushing. Even she had to admit, were they not related she might had joined them, as it stands however she was just severely irked.

"You know Ryu and Father would not be pleased with your slacking off on your training." Hikari chided, her hand on her hips to denote her clear disapproval.

"Look, I got a hot date with Sakura chan, I'm supposed to meet her in ten minutes, I can't waste this once in a life time opportunity." The Second Ranma said conspiratorially to his little sister.

"You can't mean that Sakura!" Hikari cried out in alarm.

The Second Ranma puffed his chest proudly and grinned down at his little sister. "Yes, that Sakura." he said with a proud smirk.

"Bu-but she had a boyfriend!" Hikari pointed out only to feel dread at her brother's predatory smile.

"My dear little sister, they were never an official couple, Sayoran never capitalized, I did dear sis o mine." The Second Ranma said with a victorious grin and to her dismay actually raised his hand up for a high five.

"He's going to kill you, you know." Hikari said in concern for her brother while leaving him hanging. She wasn't going to congratulate him on yet another conquest.

"Why'd ya think I brought Ryoga with me? He's going to keep china boy in check." The Second Ranma said smugly throwing a quick look over his shoulder. Quickly he gave his little sister a peck on her forehead. "Thanks for covering for me sis. Let's go Ryoga." The Second Ranma said as he beckoned his friend to follow him.

"Dude what about your twin?" Ryoga said chasing after the Second Ranma.

"Not important right now with any luck maybe Sayoran will go after him instead of me." The Second Ranma said before letting loose what would be considered a villainous laugh before stifling it.

The crowd of women watched the Second Ranma leave, some with disgust on their face while others wasted too much time already staying in the area. Their interest in the twins quickly dissipating as they had pressing urgent matters to attend which left the street empty save for one pig tailed boy and three middle school girls.

Ranma's mind was still overwhelmed by the new information he assimilated from the snippet of conversation he caught between his counterpart and his counterpart's sister. Never mind that he was back in his old reality, his counterpart freed of the training trip turned out quite...different than how he would picture himself.

First things first though he had to plan out what to do and what this meant for him.

"Excuse me?"

Naturally he wanted to go back to what he considered his home reality.

"Hello?"

So deep in thoughts was he that he did not hear Hikari prompting him until she was right next to him.

"Ahem, Ranma?" Hikari inquired politely.

"Yaahhh!" Ranma shouted in surprise and jumped away from Hikari as if she was on fire.

"AH, sorry if I startled you but you did say your name was Ranma also right?" Hikari asked politely with a curious lilt to her voice. She still marveled over how this stranger looked so much like her brother, yet carried himself so differently as well. Impossibly, from their little pieces of conversation earlier she was able to deduce that just like her brother, his name was also Ranma.

A coincidence of two boys that looked alike with the same name was too staggering to ignore for Hikari. Something was going on here, something strange and she intent to get to the bottom of it.

Ranma paused to consider the girl before him. Clearly she was not a Ranko twin, her eyes were red for one, the red hair and the braided pig-tail were a lot longer than how he sported it, even as Ranko, while the other Ranko let her hair loose. Her bust size was also smaller but she was leggier and showed signs of growth still. This was potentially his little sister had he never went on the training trip.

"Are you okay? You're spacing out again." Hikari said gently. She lightly cupped her hand to the strange Ranma's forehead.

Ranma was surprised at her gentle touch, almost like Belldandy in a way but different. She clearly was not tomboyish in the least. Of course now that his attention has been recalled back to her, he had a problem.

Simply put, he was not supposed to be here, worst of all he had no idea how he came to be here. The last he remembered was Urd running him through, he looked down at his stomach and gingerly felt it. There was no wound there now even the phantom pain was gone, he remembered...dying. He felt himself fading, he recalled telling Urd to be good, to help her sisters as he lay there dying and then he was in a dark place , alone. However before he could explore he swore he saw heard Usagi calling out to him. He remembered warm silvery lights surrounding him and then he woke up here, back in his old reality.

Even without his pseudo goddess training he realized that having two Ranmas walking around was a major no-no. Who knew what kind of damage he could be doing to this reality's space time continuum!

"..."

And he couldn't believe he just thought that, apparently he had been hanging around Skuld a bit too much as not only did he pick up her jargon he actually understood it.

"Hey! Don't be rude and space out again!" The Blue haired girl snapped having had enough of the pig tailed boy spacing out at her friend's inquiry.

"Wha-? What was the question?" Ranma asked having had his attention brought back again.

"Your name is also Ranma is it not?" Hikari asked politely her eyes wandering all over his face taking in his detail and matching it with the image of her brother.

Ranma started to sweat. What was he to do? Should he just tell her the truth no matter how complicated or should he lie. What would Asgard want him to do in this situation...that's right! Asgard!

"Ah hah!" Ranma shouted startling the three girls, as he pounded his face into his open palm.

"Yes?" Hikari asked confused.

Ranma looked at her and made eye contact with his would be sister and gave her a boyish grin before his expression turned to one of horror looking pass the pig tailed girl. "Oh My god! What is that!" He said, voice laced with fear as he pointed at something behind the girls.

Hikari and her friends instantly turned around to see what spooked the pig tailed boy so much only to find an empty street. Hikari's eyes widened as she realized she had been duped and turned back quickly only to see the boy had vanished from his spot.

"What the hell! He tricked us!" Umi said appalled.

"We fell for it." Fuu said in an embarrassed tone.

Hikari stared at the spot where Ranma was moments ago with a contemplative frown. That method of tricking was eerily similar to what her father, Mr. Tendo and grandfather Happosai would do when they were in trouble.

The entire maneuver was pulled off perfectly down to the inflection of the tone, having had experience with that many times she recognized the familiar style. She was not however expecting it from Ranma, either of them.

"Hikari?" Umi asked her usually fiery friend.

"Hikari-chan?" Fuu prodded her friend only to be taken aback when Hikari's eyes widened and looked at her two friends.

"Let's go guys, I have to talk to Grandmother Cologne." Hikari said finally.

"The old Chinese lady?" Umi asked, something about that old woman always gave her the chills. Of course her granddaughter was crazy strong also.

"Yup, something strange is going on, and she's the only one that might be able to help me get to the bottom of everything." Hikari said firmly. There was a mystery afoot and it involved her family somehow, her gut feeling however, told her that somehow the answer would not be what they expected.

+++++ Nekomi, an hour later +++++

Ranma smiled in relief as he saw the familiar temple grounds. Once more he palmed his hand to his forehead and wondered how he could have been so stupid. He knew about the Gods, he could go to them, they can sort it all out. More importantly, the Urd that sent him there in the first place was here, she was not his Urd but she was still the same one that helped him. He never did properly thank her.

Walking up to the temple grounds he cleared his throat and rang the doorbell.

DING DONG!

Ranma smiled as the familiar sound reverberated around the temple grounds.

"Coming!" A male voice yelled from inside.

Ranma grinned at the very recognizable voice of Keiichi Morisato replied. Relief flooded through his body as he rested his head on the temple door, a place he called home in the other reality. He no longer felt lost; if anyone had any details of what was going on it'll be the Norns. He backed away as he heard the locks on the door open and standing shorter them him but still looking at him with warm friendly eyes was one Keiichi Morisato.

"Yes can I help you?" Keiichi asked the strange disheveled youth before him. Clearly the boy was younger than him, high school at the most, the boy was also much to his chagrin, taller than him. He sighed at his lack of height before turning his attention back to the person at the door.

"Kei-I mean, Morisaoto-san." Ranma corrected himself as he knew the other Keiichi but not this one.

"You know my name?" Keiichi said surprised. He hadn't ever recalled meeting someone like the youth before him. "You are?" he curiously inquired.

"Ranma, Saotome Ranma." Ranma introduced himself. He felt a twinge of sadness that he squashed right away when no signs of recognition crossed Keiichi face. In his new reality Keiichi became an older brother to him, he was a male figure Ranma completely respected, a truly selfless human being. "I don't think we met before, not here, but is Urd around?" he asked casually and smirked as he saw Keiichi's eyes widen to the size of dinner plates.

"Wha-wha? How?" Keiichi asked flabbergasted, the first thing he looked for was any markings on his face, that would either tell him if it was a god or demon knocking on his door. Seeing none he went with his next guess. "A-are you a spirit?" he asked hesitantly.

Ranma had to chuckle at that, some of Belldandy's guests were of otherworldly origin for sure. "No, I'm human just like you Morisato-san." Ranma assured him.

"How do you know Urd?" Keiichi asked looking at Ranma for any signs of deception.

"Like what Belldandy did for you, Urd granted me a wish not too long ago." Ranma answered and smiled as he saw Keiichi eyes once again grew to the size of dinner plates.

"You, You know about that?" Keiichi asked hesitantly.

"Only because I know another you." Ranma replied grinning.

"Another me- wha-?" Keiichi asked confused.

"Urd or Belldandy could explain it better than I could." Ranma replied honestly. "So can I speak to Urd?" he asked eagerly. He knew something was wrong when Keiichi was hesitant to reply right away.

"Unfortunately, neither Urd nor Belldandy are here at the moment." Keiichi said softly although his voice was filled with worry, worry Ranma picked up on.

"Is something wrong?" Ranma asked having heard that tone before from Keiichi. He was beginning to get feeling that things were going to get a lot more complicated for him.

Keiichi looked at the pig-tailed boy, Ranma, and saw the look of concern mirroring his own. "Come on inside and I'll tell you." He said stepping aside to let the martial artist in.

+++++ Nerima, Nekohaten +++++

Hikari and her friends walked in the door to the restaurant and were instantly assaulted by the heavenly smell of ramen noodles.

"Order up for tables six, twelve and fourteen!" An old crackly voice ranged out from across the dining room.

"Got it Great Grandmother!" A bubbly voice replied.

"And you there boy, quicker with the noodles we have a packed house!" The voice yelled sternly in the back kitchen area.

"I'm working as fast I can you dried up old -ouch!" A youthful boy grumbled.

"Less talking more working!" The elderly voice reprimanded.

A second later a blur of purple and red was in front of Hikari revealing a buxom Asian girl that should be a centerfold supermodel not a waitress at a hole in the wall restaurant.

"Welcome to the Nekohaten, may I take yo- Aiyah! Hikari! What is little sister in law doing here?" Shampoo greeted her adopted baby sister happily.

"Ah, Hello Shampoo-neechan, is now a good time to talk to Grandmother Cologne?" Hikari asked politely. She liked Shampoo, too bad her brother Ryu did not feel the same.

"Oh, Great Grandmother in the back, you come back later is okay?" Shampoo said apologetically.

Hikari noticed that the restaurant was much more packed then usual and felt bad for intruding. "Ah, I'm sorry Shampoo, I wasn't looking." she said apologetically looking bashful.

"Aiyah! You is too too cute!" Shampoo gushed and scooped Hikari up into her arms and hugged her like a doll.

Hikari sighed as she was once again smothered by Shampoo who had taken it upon herself to smother the red head at every chance. Unbeknownst to her, her friends also wanted to cuddle her when she looked dejected but restrained themselves. Thankfully a wooden staff smashed into Shampoo's skull causing the purple haired amazon to release her prize and cup her head in pain.

"Ouch Great Grandmother!" Shampoo cried out in protest at the treatment.

"Shampoo, tables six, twelve and fourteen are still waiting for their orders. Hop to it girl." Cologne ordered sending Shampoo off waiting on the tables. The old woman then turned back to the red hair girl and gave the girl a kindly smile. "Now what is this I heard about you looking for me?" she asked.

Hikari smoothed out her dress and bowed low to Cologne. "Honored Elder, how do you do?" she asked politely.

Cologne let out a mirthful cackle. "Ah my dear if only your brother could learn your manners, we would not have so much of a headache no?" she cackled again. She liked the red haired girl, there was a regal presence about her, but at the same time very warm.

Hikari blushed and rubbed the back of her head from embarrassment which unbeknownst to her made her appear absolutely cuddly even to Cologne.

"Ahem, so what can I help you dears with?" Cologne asked again eyeing the three girls who also exuded a sense of royalty similar to Hikari.

Hikari was about to open her mouth and ask but was interrupted by Umi. "Heya, it's kinda weird and you know it might take a while to explain so how about we help you wait on the tables until the crowd dies down a bit?" The Blue haired beauty chimed in.

Hikari had to blush in embarrassment as once again she forgot to consider others, not knowing that Umi who came from a rich family conglomerate pretty much negotiated their service in exchange for Cologne's help. To her, this was nothing but a transaction.

"Agreed." Cologne said with a grin. Ah yes she remembered the blue haired girl was the smart one. "Maybe hone up your reflex with some amazonian training." she cackled and watched as the three girls faces pale.

Technically, catching noodles bowls at a fast pace WAS amazonian training. Just substitute the bowl for a smaller sharper object, like a dagger. Heck it was practically the same!

+++++ Nekomi +++++

"... and here I am." Ranma finished. Picking up his cup of tea he took a soft sip at it as he watched Keiichi digest everything.

Keiichi was absolutely stunned as Ranma finished his tale. It was simply too crazy for words. Another reality, another him? Battles between Heaven and Hell? Urd's soul mate?

Keiichi had initially told him about Urd's collapse which worried Ranma and then told him how the Norns took their sister to Asgard for treatment to see what was wrong.

Shaking his head he got up. "More tea?" Keiichi asked to which Ranma waved him off.

"So was I good older brother in this other reality?" Keiichi asked. He always wanted to be a dependable big brother, he had Megumi but she was too independent, Ranma appeared to have relied on his other self as a mentor.

"The best." Ranma said honestly.

The two sat in amicable silence as the time slowly ticked away, each lost in their own thoughts.

For Keiichi, Ranma's journey was one that he could not imagine himself going through and not breaking down. The pig-tailed boy was strong not only physically but mentally as well. He wondered if he could have ever done what the other boy did. At the same time, Urd really did have a nicer softer side, he remembered her punishment, one she didn't talk about, to think she did a good deed and not brag about it.

For Ranma the feeling of being safe slowly seeped into his body. This was his home, granted a different reality's version of home but his home none the less. Keiichi was the same down to his last movements. Ranma guessed he was a constant in any universe.

However, what really weighed heavily on his mind was the fact that Urd was sick. He was smart enough to put two and two together, his arrival must have triggered something with Urd granting his wish, that was the only correlation he could see between them. If Urd granted him a wish and now he's back after being told he could never come back, something major must have happened.

"Ahh...Morisato-san?" Ranma said suddenly breaking the silence.

"Hey, call me Keiichi, we know each other well enough by now right?" Keiichi said warmly.

"Alright...Keiichi." Ranma said with a grin before turning his face serious again. "Do you mind if I stay and wait for Urd or Belldandy to come back?" He asked nervously.

Keiichi looked surprised. "Do you even have to ask?" he said genuinely shocked.

Ranma was once again surprised by Keiichi's openness. Belldandy and Keiichi were absolutely made for each other. "Thank you." Ranma said warmly.

"I'll assume you know where the spare futon is located?" Keiichi said grinning.

"Down the hall next to Skuld's room, did she make a bathhouse here yet?" Ranma asked.

"Yeah...how did she even make such a state of the art bathhouse in such a tiny compartment space, it boggles my mind." Keiichi said shaking his head.

"That girl is amazing." Ranma agreed as he made his way down the hallway. "Imagine if she had used her gift for evil." he said with a shudder and opened the middle hallway only to see a lump of metal ball at the bottom.

Whether it was because he opened the middle hall way door or his proximity to the metal ball but it suddenly whirred and came to life. Lanky arms and legs supported it while a worker construction hat adorned its head. It was a banpei unit.

"Oh hey Banpei." Ranma said casually and turned his back with futon in hand walking out to the guest room. It was only due to years of training on honing his combat instincts that alerted his senses to an attack. An attack he dodged by dropping onto the ground completely right before a proton beam filled the void left by his head.

"What the hell Banpei!" Ranma shouted at being nearly bisected by the homicidal robot.

"Bug infestation detected, Alert, Bug Infestation Detected. TERMINATION PROTOCOL INITIATED!" Banpei chimed even as it rolled toward Ranma with a buzz saw in hand.

"What the fu- Bug infestation?" Ranma asked incredulously before it dawned on him. "Oh, fuck me." He said as he jumped through the temple door and dashed out into the yard as missiles followed him.

"What's going on?" Keiichi rushed to the newly man made hole in the wall and yelled.

"Banpei thinks I'm a bug infestation!" Ranma yelled as he dodged some more laser attacks by the little killer robot.

"What? That's crazy! Banpei stop this!" Keiichi yelled at the machine as it unloaded a .50 caliber machine gun from its stomach and proceeded to fire tracer rounds at Ranma.

"FUUUUUUUGGG-!" Ranma's eyes widened and he jumped, dodged and leaped like he never did before avoiding the barrage of gunfire.

Keiichi's eyes bugged out as the tracer rounds tore down Belldandy's garden and part of the edge of the forest. "Stop it this instant Banpei!" he yelled at the robot who ignored him.

"Oh fuck this!" Ranma said fed up. "Kijin Raishū Dan!"

An invisible blade of sharp air sped toward Banpei and bisected the little robot causing a minor explosion in the process.

Ranma landed and wiped the sweat of his brow from his close call with death. "Thank god that's over with." He said with a weak chuckle.

Keiichi was about to nod affirmatively when he heard motors running from inside the house and much to his shock, witnessed his roof opening.

Ranma also stared and prepared to do battle once again as another Banpei robot was propped up on display.

"Activating all Banpei Teriminator units, Emergency lock down initiated, begin hostile bug extermination." Banpei announced in its mechanical voice.

Suddenly from the ground everywhere, Banpei units started to emerge. From the cupboard, under Keiichi's bed, from inside the wall a small force of mechanized Banpei units came online.

Ranma saw the numbers of Banpei units slowly marching out of the temple grounds. He could fight them but the collateral damage would be unacceptable. Mount Horai was one thing, Belldandy's house was a whole different matter.

Gritting his teeth he chose the only choice available, looking at Keiichi he cupped his hand to his mouth. "When they get back, tell them I'll be in NERIMA!" Ranma shouted across the field. Once he saw Keiichi nod he flipped backward and ran away just as bullets started flying.

+++++ Nerima, Nekohaten +++++

"Thank you and please come again!" Hikari called as the last of the patrons left the restaurant. The moment they left Hikari and her friends slumped against each other one panting slightly.

"That. Was. Crazy! How do you even keep up?" Umi asked rhetorically. She had never served so many people in her life. Thankfully some of the high school boys were pretty cute so it wasn't a total waste of her time.

"Ancient Amazon secrets." Cologne said with a cackle as she took a deep puff from her smoking pipe. "Now, what can this humble old lady help you with?" she said deciding to cut to the heart of the matter.

Hikari took a moment to compose her thoughts and decided to approach the old woman directly. "Honored Grandmother, have you and Shampoo tried anything..." she paused a moment to find the correct wording as to not offend the old crone. "...that is, has anything magical been done as of late?" she asked.

Cologne stared at the red haired waif and exhaled her puff of smoke away from the young girls. "And what make you think I would be up to anything... magical as you put it?" she asked curiously. She watched as the redhead looked down for a moment before meeting her eyes.

"It's just that, I ran into someone that could pass for Ranma-nisan's twin earlier this afternoon and well, he seem to acknowledge that his name was also Ranma." Hikari explained. "Is that perhaps any of your doing?" she inquired her eyes boring directly into the ancient Amazonian own who looked away from her face and hopped around clearing tables.

"Hmm, how interesting " Cologne mused. "We all know how twins can come about now don't we?" she said looking at Hikari from the corner of her eyes.

"Yes honored elder but Ryu-nisan destroyed that mirror so no doubles of anyone should be running around, besides that, Ranma-nisan was out on a school trip when the mirror incident happened so he didn't create one." Hikari reminded Cologne.

"Can you describe this twin for me?" Cologne asked the red head as she pogo around closer to the girls.

"Hmm, he was exactly like Ranma-nii in every way except... not." Hikari started with her brow furrowed. "First of all he was wearing Chinese designs of clothing much like yours, oh and he also sported a pig-tail with his bangs out."

"Hmm, that is different from what little I see of him. Anything else?" Cologne asked as she filed away the details in her mind. She watched as Hikari struggled with how else to describe the difference between the two when her blue hair friend stepped in and spoke up for her.

"He was more ruggedly handsome then suave." Umi chimed with a light blush across her face.

"Oh?" Cologne asked, her curiosity prompted now. "Ruggedly handsome? If they are twins they couldn't be that much different can they?" She noticed from the corner of her eye the blonde haired girl opened her mouth to say something but stopped herself.

"I, I don't know how to say it, Ranma-sempai is usually... well a hottie." Umi said looking at Hikari apologetically but continued. "He's also usually very cool looking but sempai's twin was more... chiseled?" she floundered her face red.

"It's like he was more athletically built then Hikari-chan's brother." Fuu chimed in remembering her little glimpses of Ranma's twin's muscles.

Hikari blinked cutely at her two red-faced friends and now that she thought about it, from a girl standpoint, the twin Ranma would be considered a lot more rugged then her own. Who was no slouch but mainly practiced the art now as a form of keeping in shape and impressing girls. In retrospect, the other Ranma's build was more along the lines of Ryu-nisan and Ryoga. "I guess they have a point, he carried himself more like a fighter than anything else now that I think about it" she confirmed.

"Very interesting." Cologne said, as she always felt Ranma was handsome enough but lacked sufficient motivation. In a way he was exactly like the males her tribe detested, if he wasn't Ryu's brother then she might have adjusted his attitude with a little bit of formula 411. "Judging by how you are here empty handed, I presume he's no longer in the area?" she asked.

"He tricked us and ran away," Hikari said dejectedly. "One moment he was there and the next he was gone, we only had our backs turned for a few seconds but..." she trailed off.

"But..." Cologne prompted.

"But his style and method, it felt very familiar to Grandfather Happosai and Father." Hikari explained.

"You're sure of that?" Cologne asked. Great, just what she needed another practitioner of that abominable school. It was bad enough when the two new Tendo girls showed up, the old pervert actually taught them well. However they were on the same level as her granddaughter and really it was a matter of time before the insults between the two escalated into the kiss of death.

"It felt similar." Hikari said looking around the ground. "It's not much to go on but... it's all I have."

"I'll check my trinkets and see if anything is missing." Cologne said kindly. "If it is then most likely it would be Happosai's fault, again. Thank you for bringing it to my attention girls."

Hikari took that as her queue to leave, standing up she gave Cologne a deep formal bow. "Thank you for your time Honored Grandmother." she said politely and left with her friends in tow.

What Hikari did not expect when she stepped outside the restaurant was how dark it had gotten. "Oh no, I'm sorry guys!" she apologized to her friends profusely. "You'll be so late!"

"Meh, don't worry about it." Umi said waving it off before her eyes lighted up and she had a grin on her face. "Why don't we have a sleep over?!" she said excitedly.

"Well, sure I don't mind but what about Fuu?" Hikari asked turning to her blonde haired and green-eyed friend.

"My parents won't mind, I just have to call them when we get to your house." Fuu said kindly with a smile. She too liked the idea of a sleep over.

"Here," Umi said flicking her cell phone to Fuu. "Use my phone." She then walked ahead quicker with Hikari to give Fuu some privacy.

"This will be so great," Hikari said with a huge smile.

"Yeah! When was the last time we had a slumber party?" Umi said grinning. "Too long I tell you."

"Here you go Umi-chan" Fuu said giving her friend phone back then turned to Hikari. "My parents say I can spend the night at your house and for me not to worry as long as I call them tomorrow." She said giddily.

"Yay! Back together again!" Umi yelled to the starry night sky.

Hikari gave her friend a returning smile and also enjoy the scenic route home. It was ten minutes later when the three reached her home. It was just as she was about to enter her front door that it was suddenly opened.

The three girls gasped in surprised as the high school beauty queen idol, Sakura Kinomoto, adjusted her clothes red faced and rushed out past the trio.

"Wa-was that who I think it was?" Umi asked incredulously.

Hikari was about to confirm that she too saw Sakura rushed out of her house when she heard the yelling. Closing her eyes she sighed as she heard her father's voice reverberating off the wall which was in all likelihood probably directed at Ranma. She warned him that it was a bad idea for him to blow off practice.

Taking in a deep breath she entered her home. "I'm home." Hikari said softly as she walked through the front door.

The scene the three girls were confronted with was not what they were expecting. There was Hikari's father in his white gi standing at the foot of the stairs yelling back up to a shirtless Ranma.

"Couldn't you have knocked at least! Kami!" Ranma yelled at his father from up the stair case.

"You miss practice with the ART to spend time with some..some...GIRL!" Genma accused his son as if it was the vilest thing imaginable.

"Ohhh, I kiss girls, I got their cooties!" Ranma mocked in faux fright before his face became deadpanned. "Grow up pops, I'm not in grade school anymore."

"Girls are a distraction to the ART! If you spent half the time chasing girls as you do on the art you'd be grandmaster by now!" Genma shouted.

"And if I did that I'd still be a virgin, thanks but no thanks pops!" Ranma countered.

"One should be willing to sacrifice anything for the art!" Genma said livid.

"Even my SEX life? HELL NO!" Ranma shouted back down.

"EVEN THAT!" Genma bellowed back immediately.

Seeing their usual argument about to turn nasty Hikari quickly redirected their attention somewhere else. "I'm HOME!" She yelled quickly and interrupted the two before it could escalate any further.

Ranma turned and immediately schooled his face to be a pleasant one especially seeing his little sister's two friends with her. "Ah, Hikari, welcome home." He greeted pleasantly.

Her father also schooled his face to neutrality. "Welcome back, what are you doing home so late?" Genma said in a stern fatherly voice. His arms folded across his barreled chest.

"I was at Cologne's place helping out." Hikari replied half truthfully. No need to mention to her father about a Ranma twin. Suddenly she felt a strong hand on top of her head which then proceeded to rub her hair affectionately.

"What were you doing at the old crone's place?" Ryu Kumon-Saotome asked as he messed with his baby sister's hair. "She trying one of her crazy schemes to get me to marry her daughter again?"

"Ah, no, just helping out and stuff." Hikari dodged then turned to her father. "Father, is it okay if Umi and Fuu spend the night?" she pleaded with her father who melted before her cuteness.

"Errr, Ahem, Of course, have to clear it with your mother but I don't see why not," Genma said trying to maintain his poise and not hug his daughter and smother her with affection. She was just so cute!

"Ohh, a sleepover with your two cute friends huh?" Ranma said lazily from the top of the stair he put his hands on his hip giving Hikari two friends a perfect view of his shirtless body and smirked at their reaction.

"Not with you Ranma-nichan!" Hikari shouted at her brother appalled that her brother would hit on her friends. Then again...maybe it shouldn't come as such a surprise to her.

Umi and Fuu who was in the middle of all this could not help but blush under Ranma's scrutiny. However thankfully they were saved from any more teasing from Ranma when a shirt hit him in his face.

"Put on your shirt Casanova, your girlfriend's gone and these girls are out of your age range." Ryu said as he walked up to his father. "Let's go father, I'd like to get this mid-air aerial maneuver down before bed time." He said amicably.

Genma looked at his adopted son and nodded, turning back to his son by blood he glared at the boy. "This is not over boy." He growled out before walking out to the dojo.

Ryu turned to walk after his father after waving goodbye to Hikari and her friends.

"Hey Ryu!" Ranma shouted just as Ryu's back was nearly past the door. "Thanks bro." He said and grinned as Ryu gave him a quick thumbs up before closing the dojo door behind him.

The three girls were silent as Ranma slipped his shirt over his body covering himself up, much to Umi and Fuu's disappointment, and walked downstairs.

"So you girls hungry? I can probably cook you guys some of mom's leftovers." Ranma said with a grin.

Before Hikari could answer her stomach answered for her by growling. "Ah, that would be nice Aniki." She said blushing.

"Ranma's leftover special coming right up, you girls just have a seat." Ranma said easily and made his way into the kitchen.

It was when Ranma was out of the room that Umi turned to Hikari. "Your brother is yummy!" She squealed out before exhaling and composing herself.

"And he can cook?" Fuu asked softly. Her mind filled with images of being hand fed by Ranma.

"Yeah, he learned from mom," Hikari answered. Left unsaid was the only reason why Ranma learned to cook was because her mom said girls would flock to him knowing he was a capable caregiver. If you want Ranma to do anything just add girls and in all likelihood it would get done.

The girls sat making small talk until Ranma served them their food, giving each a dish that was not only good but warming. Ranma himself took up position across from the trio as he had his own plate of food. The four ate in silence for a little while until Ranma was the first one to break the silence.

"So, what was up with my twin earlier today?" Ranma asked casually as he popped another piece of chicken into his mouth.

Hikari who was eating her vegetable shared a look with her friends and shrugged her shoulders. "I have no idea." she replied honestly. "You didn't arrive much later than I did."

"Yet you think it might have something to do with the Amazons?" Ranma prompted. He grinned as he saw his sister's surprise at his guess. "Come on, it doesn't take a genius to put two and two together." he said cockily.

"Well..." Hikari started nibbling on her chopsticks. "It was a guess but Cologne said she didn't know anything so that rules her out."

"I don't think I've been near any magical mirror," Ranma mused and snorted. "Thought weird stuff like this only happened to Ryu or Ryoga."

Hikari once against shrugged her shoulders and continued eating. "I thought so too but apparently not everyone in this family is immune to magical drama." She said grinning at her older brother.

"And here I thought I was magic proof." Ranma said mock dejectedly. "Well, it would be neat to be at the center of bizarre magic for once." He said with a grin.

"Be careful for what you wish for Aniki." Hikari warned seriously.

"Well, I'm done." Ranma said finishing off the last piece off his plate. "Just put your dishes in the sink I'll get to it later." he said as he stood up and grabbed his phone from out of his pocket and started dialing.

Hikari only caught a snippet of what Ranma said but the girl he was talking to was clearly not Sakura from earlier. Sighing in disappointment, she wondered if any girl would ever tie her brother down and even if they did they had their work cut out for them.

Glancing at the time, she noticed that it was still early just as her friends finished putting their plates away. "Okay, let's go to my room you can put your stuff in there and we can find you something to wear for the night shall we?" Hikari said with a grin.

"Impromptu fashion show!" Umi said grinning and followed Hikari up the stairs.

"Fa-Fashion show!" Fuu squeaked out. She didn't think she looked all that good. She also did not get much of a chance to protest as her friends hooked their arms around her own and dragged her upstairs.

***Asgard***

Skuld and Belldandy watched from behind a glass panel as the medical Goddess scurried around taking readings from her body every few seconds.

"Any word on what is wrong with her yet?" A soft voice said from behind the two sisters.

The two sisters broke out of their intense reverie and noticed the Goddess of the rose walking over to them.

Peorth, Asgard Administrator.

"Nothing yet, they have narrowed it down to some kind of weird cascading effect running through her mana system." Belldandy said worriedly as she looked at her older sister from the corner of her eye.

"I am sure they are doing all they can." Peorth assured them as put a comforting hand on their shoulders. "Maybe ask Kami-sama?" she suggested.

"We did, Kami-sama said the medical goddess should be able to take care of it." Skuld said dejectedly. Of course she trusted Kami-sama's words however seeing Urd thrash around in pain every so often made her heart ache.

"We did it! We've isolated what's wrong!" A medical Goddess called out excitedly.

Belldandy, Skuld and Peorth watched as the medical staff crowded around Urd talking excitedly at first, then their tone changed. Audible gasps could be heard and surprised looks were shared all around.

Belldandy did not miss it ,she entered the room and approached one of the medical Goddesses with intent to find out what was so surprising.

So busy were the medical Goddesses that they ignored Belldandy's approach until she was right on top of them.

"Ahem, will you be able to cure my sister?" Belldandy asked softy but in a firm tone.

Most knew of Belldandy's kindness, all however had never heard her use a firm tone in their existence. It was...disconcerting. "Ah, Belldandy, we believe we have found the issue." The senior medical Goddess, identified by her red-cross hat, answered.

"Then why have you not cured her?" Belldandy asked again in a firmer tone.

The Senior Medical Goddess, saw the smile, felt the warmth from it but there was something in the underlying tone that scared her. "We ah...we can't do anything." She answered and saw Belldandy's eyes narrow. Raising her hand defensively she hurried up her explanation. "We can't, not won't!" She said placatingly.

Belldandy titled her head to aside and gave a confused look. "Explain." she inquired gently.

"First of all let me tell you in all my years of history and research, I have NEVER seen anything like this, what is happening to Urd is unprecedented and pretty exciting." The Senior medical Goddess gushed. She was about to continue until she saw Skuld, Belldandy and Peorth's look.

"What. Happened. To. Her?" Belldandy said once more slower this time.

"Ah...It...That is, the long and short of it is, it's the Ultimate Force's doing." The Senior medical Goddess explained. She was half satisfied when she saw the stunned looks on the girls face. "What Urd is experiencing is something we have never seen before, we all know the Ultimate Force is just that, the Ultimate Force! Correct?" The Goddess explained.

"Yes. It is the force that governs the entire universe and enforces the wish that we Goddesses and demons make." Belldandy recited what she learned.

"Well, somehow a wish that Urd has granted has been...broken for lack of a better word. We have never seen anything like that before and simply put have no idea on what to do other than to let Urd ride it out." The Senior Medical Goddess explained.

Belldandy, Skuld and Peorth's eyes widened at the explanation. A wish was binding, forever, it is enforced by the power of both Heaven and Hell. A wish being broken has never happened before, they were about to inquire more when the phone rang.

The Senior Medical Goddess answered the phone and her eyes widen. "Yes, Kami-sama, I'll tell them." she answered respectfully over the phone before the caller hung up on her.

"What's going on?" Skuld asked.

"Kami-sama told me to stand by, he's about to reintegrate the broken wish back into Yggdrasil." the senior medical officer said looking at the sisters. "That should cure Urd before you track down the bug to integrate or destroy it."

"AHHHHH!" Urd suddenly screamed out loud before a powerful light washed over her making her slump limply into the bed.

"Urd!" Belldandy said alarmed as she dashed over to her prone sister, her clothes billowing behind her from the speed.

"Sis!" Skuld cried out as she was only half a second behind her older sister.

Peorth followed behind the two at a slower pace concern etched on her face.

The three Goddesses hovered over the platinum haired Goddess until they saw her breathing steadily again.

"Nnnghh..." Urd moaned out softly.

"Shhh, it's okay, you're okay now." Belldandy said soothing her sister.

"Feels like one hell of a hangover." Urd moaned out and winced as she opened her eyes and felt Belldandy's powerful arms around her. "Bell, what's wrong?" she asked seriously.

"Idiot, how can you joke about this, we were so worried!" Skuld cried out but there were happiness in her voice.

"Sorry runt," Urd said apologetically before turning to Belldandy. "I guess it wasn't a party foul on my end?" She asked lightly.

"A- a party foul? You had us worried sick!" Skuld chided her oldest sister.

Urd was genuinely surprised by the fear etched on her baby sister face and by the tangible feeling of relief her younger sister was emanating from her bedside. Apparently something serious happened to her. "So, anyone mind telling me what happened?" she asked as she stroked Belldandy's hair.

The Goddesses shared a look with one another before turning their gaze to the senior medical Goddess. "Oh right, me, ahem." The pink clad Goddess started. "For some inexplicable reason a wish granted in the past was broken, your contract to be exact."

Urd's eyes widen. "What?! That's impossible!" she cried out. She may have been a slacker but she been around long enough to know that any wish granted is unbreakable short of Yggdrasil being destroyed. Of course if Yggdrasil was destroyed, that meant the universe had ended.

The Senior Medical Goddess looked at her patient. "Apparently not, what happened to you was the ultimate force feedback through your body because in effect a broken wish was an unfilled wish," The Senior Medical Goddess explained. "It was as if YOU broke your end of the agreement and were punished for it, of course you didn't as the Ultimate Force was designed to enforce any wish granted. Which is why it is so fascinating that it was broken at all!" she finished the last part excitedly only to see Urd no longer paying much attention to her.

Urd sat in contemplative silence for a while before looking up at the medical Goddess. "Any idea which one of my contract wishes were broken?" She asked concerned. Someone she granted a wish to lost their reward. That was not good or fair. She had to put it back right, she was a professional after all.

"We don't know, you'll have to check into each and every single one of your clients." The Senior Medical Goddess said. "Now all of you out, she needs her rest, you can track down who it is when she gets better." she said in a tone that brooked no argument.

Urd watched as her sisters left and wondered who exactly lost their wish.

***Nerima Park***

"Saotome-Kun?" A soft feminine voice said in a curious manner.

Ranma nose twitched and turned on the bench he was currently occupying.

"Saotome-kun." The soft voice said in an inquiring tone.

Draping an arm over his head to block out the sound and morning light, he turned to his side so that his back is facing the soft feminine voice.

"Saotome-kun, why are you here?" The female voice no longer content with just being a voice laid her hands on Ranma's shoulder.

Ranma groggily woke up as his shoulders were gently nudged. Eyes snapping opened the first thing he saw was a pair of golden eyes embedded in a very familiar face.

"Wah!" Ranma shouted in alarm shooting upward from the bench/bed headbutting the unfortunate female and sent her falling backward on her bottom. "Ouch..." he said rubbing his head. He looked over to see the very familiar female rubbing her forehead slightly before shaking it off.

Standing up after massaging her forehead lightly she focused on the teen. "Saotome-kun, sorry if I startled you." The female replied sounding sincere.

Ranma however could not believe his eyes at who was getting up before him. Rubbing his eyes he made sure to focus and yet sure enough it was the same female figure. "Herb?" He asked in disbelief.

Herb tilted her head to a side and smiled ruefully. "Who else would it be Saotome-kun?" she replied with an arch of her eyebrow.

Ranma couldn't believe his eyes, there right before him, dressed in a manner similar to Shampoo only white instead of purple with dragon designs over it, was Herb-chan, the female form of Herb.

Actually now that Ranma was able to inspect her a bit more thoroughly, he had to correct himself. This Herb was the original girl Herb before she received her power up, the slightly shorter and more cute looking Herb not the pretty regal one from his new home reality. However, unlike the pony tail the old original Herb-chan sported or the regal bun the one in his new reality sported, this Herb had her hair unbound and cascading over her shoulders in pretty wavy curls.

Apparently Ranma scrutinizing of Herb made her self-conscious as she started to fidget uncomfortably and to his shock started to play at the helm of her shirt. "Is something the matter Saotome-kun? Am I dressed wrong?" Herb asked self-consciously.

"Huh? Oh no, not at all." Ranma said quickly to reassured the boy...err girl? If this was his original reality, HERB SHOULDN'T be a girl! In fact he recalled Herb detested his girl form so why was he/she dressed up in it? What the heck was going on?

Breathing a sigh of relief she smiled at Ranma. "So I am presentable?" Herb asked hopefully.

"Huh?" Ranma asked lost. He was missing something he knew but the hopeful look in Herb's eyes as if her world would come crashing down made Ranma's girl comfort mode activate. "Oh yeah, you look great, really cute." He said giving her a thumbs up.

Herb's eyes widen a second, a light blush adorning her face before disappearing. "Ah, um, thank you. Shampoo would be happy to know that." The Dragon princess said proudly.

'Shampoo?' Ranma thought to himself. If Ranma recalled correctly, the Musk and Amazon were enemies so why would Herb address Shampoo in such a familiar manner. Surely his decision to not go on a training trip couldn't have such a wide impact. He needed more information, he would have to be stealthy to ferret out the information he needed, he need to be like... Nabiki.

"So uh, what are you doing out here by the park so early?" Ranma asked casually as he stood up to his full height, standing taller than the Dragon prince turned princess.

"Oh, I always come to enjoy the sunrise every morning and to exercise my ki flow, sunrise is the best time for a dragon after all." Herb answered looking at Ranma then looked down at the hole in his shirt. "Jealous boyfriend again?" she asked smirking knowingly.

'Jealous boyfriend?' Ranma silently mouthed but decided to roll along with it. "Uh yeah, you know how it is I guess?" He said offhandedly as if it was an everyday occurrence. To his surprise Herb let out a light laugh and walked up to his side.

"I am afraid I know exactly quite how it is, as you put it, your reputation precedes you I'm afraid." Herb said mirthfully before looking at the hole in Ranma's stomach again. "Unfortunately I have yet to learn the sewing art from my battle sister, if Shampoo was here she'd have this fix up in mere moments."

"Your battle sister is Shampoo?" Ranma asked shocked. 'How the hell did Herb and Shampoo became battle sisters!?' He thought to himself.

Herb turned to Ranma and looked at him, her face expressing concern for his wellbeing. "Are you okay? You know me and Shampoo but how could you forget our relationship, you were there at the ceremony with your brother and sister when we were blooded." She said perplex scrutinizing Ranma with her golden orbs.

Thinking quickly Ranma put a hand behind his head and laughed bashfully. "Ah Jealous boyfriend you know, might have whacked me a bit harder than I thought, I am sure it'll come back to me." He said nervously hoping his bluff paid off. Apparently it did as Herb let out a wide grin.

"Well, wouldn't be the first time from what I hear stories of your exploits with the fairer sex." Herb said grinning mischievously. "Your brother goes on and on about your shenanigans, it makes for amusing stories in between sparring." she said fondly.

"My brother?" Ranma blurted out before he could stop himself causing Herb to stop in her tracks to look at him again. Only this time she looked exasperated.

"Honestly, just how hard were you hit to forget about Ryu your older brother and my closest ally?" Herb replied seriously.

"I have an older brother named Ryu?" Ranma said incredulously before something occurred to him, he was the first born. What if this wasn't his old reality after all? But the Ranma he saw was an exact match of the one he saw before he left.

Herb's eyes narrowed at Ranma and she stepped away from him in distaste. "I know your brother and you do not always see eye to eyes in the arts but I did not think you would be so low as to reject him even if he was adopted into your family." She said angrily.

Realization struck Ranma, of course it was starting to make sense now. "Ryu Kumon is my adopted brother." he said in awe.

"Ryu Kumon-Saotome." Herb corrected with a low throaty growl.

Ranma was quite surprised by Herb's defense of Ryu Kumon, still he needed to placate her somehow before she attacked him. "Of course I know Ryu is my brother, I was just joking!" He said lightly with a half nervous smile.

Herb's eyes narrowed before exhaling a deep sigh. "A poor jest." She chided with her arms crossed. "No matter how much you two fight, you two ARE brothers and family. Don't let anything come in the way of family."

"R-right." Ranma agreed placating the dragon princess. Thankfully he was spared from saying anything else when his stomach started to growl. "Ah, sorry." He said embarrassed.

Herb smirked. "You Saotome men are known for your appetite, come with me, my residence is closer to us then your home or the Nekohaten." She said and turned around before walked in a direction.

Ranma stared after the Dragon princess for a few seconds. Herb was never this kind when he was here in this world, girl or guy form.

"You better not be gazing at my behind Saotome or else brother or no, I will hurt you." Herb said sweetly without turning around.

"Wha?" Ranma said bugged eyed. "I was not!" He protested vehemently and followed after the princess.

+++Saotome Residence+++

Hikari woke up with a jolt, panic gracing her eyes. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm late for school!" she shouted at the top of her lungs only to have a pillow strike her in her face sending her careening back down.

"There is no school today it's the weekend!" Umi growled out. Her body still positioned in the throwing stance.

Hikari blinked and blushed. "Oh yeah..." she said rubbing the back of her head much like her older brother.

"I swear you should have been born a blond not a redhead." Umi huffed as she got up and started to get dressed.

"Hey!" Fuu protested. "Blonds are not scatter brains, that is merely a vicious lie propagated by jealous women!" She said hugging her blond locks proudly.

"You're the exception Fuu, you're the exception." Umi said sagely as she patted Fuu on her head.

Hikari covered her mouth with her hand and started giggling catching both girls attention.

"And what are you laughing at red?" Umi said haughtily still clad only in her bra.

"Why I do believe she was laughing at us." Fuu said still dressed in pajamas she borrowed from Hikari.

"I say we should punish her." Umi said evilly as she picked up a pillow.

"Yes, I quite agree." Fuu said returning Umi's evil smile with a sinister look of her own.

Beads of sweat formed on the back of Hikari's head. "Now guys, I...errr." She started to say and dive bombed for a pillow close to her thereby igniting the obligatory girls pillow fight.

The girls giggled and laughed as they struck each other with plush pillows and it would have continued if a loud alarm shout hadn't rung through the house.

Hikari stopped her pillow in mid swing and was nailed by an attack from Fuu which sent her careening to the ground.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Hikari!" Fuu said in concern only to see Hikari wave her off.

"Did you hear that?" Hikari said alarmed. "That sounded like Ranma yelling." she said and quickly opened the room and sped down the steps. As she reached the bottom Hikari was greeted by the sight of both her brothers talking. Ranma, still in his morning track suit, was gesturing wildly to Ryu and his father who were still clad in their gi's most likely from training. However, what worried her was the grave expressions on their faces.

"You sure it was him?" Ryu asked. "This is not just a prank by you?" He asked in a serious tone.

"I wouldn't joke about that OR Him for that matter, that fucker is BACK!" Ranma yelled in half panic.

"Why didn't he attack you?" Ryu asked as his eyes checked Ranma for any injuries. "He would never let anyone affiliated with Anything Goes go unharmed if he could help it." He said sounding relieved but confused at the same time.

"I was just finishing my jog when I saw his form flying overhead and so I hid myself." Ranma said. Then he swallowed hard. "Bro, the direction he was headed in... I-I think he going after Herb." He said worriedly.

Ryu's eyes widened in alarm. "Fuck!" He shouted. "Dad, call Mr. Tendo and let Natsume know so they can prepare just in case, you, Hikari and mom should probably make your way over there." He suggested to his father.

Nodding sagely Genma agreed with his son. "Right you are boy." He said. Turning to look at Hikari. "Go get your mother, your friends should probably come with us too."

Hikari's eyes widened in true fear as she knew of only one person that could cause such alarm from her family. "Yes father." she said hurriedly and ran back up the stairs.

"What's going on?" Umi asked in concern when she saw the look on Hikari's face.

"I'll explain later," Hikari said hurriedly as she gathered her clothes into her backpack. Her friend seeing her urgent look, while alarmed, followed her lead and walked back downstairs only to find her mother and dad talking with Ranma who was getting his stuff together.

"Ryu-nii is gone?" Hikari asked as she searched for her older brother.

"He out doing the duty of a true martial artist." Genma said proudly before looking at Ranma flatly.

Ranma saw Genma's look and just pulled down one of his eye lids in response before walking up to his mom. "Alright, I called Ryoga and he's going to try and get there but, Natsume and Shampoo should be on their way. It should be enough right?" he asked looking to his mom for assurance.

Nodoka looked over to her husband for confirmation who looked serious. "Let's hope so dear, let's hope so, even the Master is wary of that boy." Genma said gravely.

"Right, Let's get out of here." Ranma said. As if waiting for his signal the Saotome's left their residence to find shelter from the coming storm.

+++Nerima, South Ward+++

Ranma followed Herb in silence trying to put together the pieces of where he stood in his old reality and exactly how much could change simply because he never went on a training trip. Herb appeared content to let him follow in silence and was offering a free meal. Who was he to reject it?

Suddenly Ranma's danger sense flared, quickly he moved to push Herb out of the way only to see her already in motion intending to do the same. The result was disastrous as the two collided with one another and stunned each other leaving them open for an attack.

Ranma felt a powerful blow struck him across his face and sent him flying into the wall. Momentarily stunned he slump down to his knees and looked up a cloaked figure standing over Herb, his foot on her neck.

"Well, Well well, dragon prinCESS." The cloaked figure mocked Herb.

"You!" Herb growled out as she used her strength to stop the cloaked figures foot from crushing her windpipe. "You are a fool to show your face again!" she spat out.

"Tsk tsk, still haven't learnt to curb your arrogance I see, I'll have to teach you some manners." The Cloaked figure said then suddenly dropped and sent his knee smashing into the dragon princess's face. "Oops, that's going to leave a mark, your blood that is, these pants are new." The cloaked figure mocked.

Ranma was rooted into his spot not out of fear but out of surprise. He knew the cloak figure, recognized the arrogant tone in his voice. "Pantyhose Taro..." he whispered softly. Apparently that drew the boy's attention as the boy turned to Ranma causing him to gasp.

The Pantyhose Taro Ranma knew was nothing like the one standing before him. Where the old Taro was handsome and unmarred, the face of the Taro before him was disfigured. The most startling difference however was the missing eye and a horrible scar that ran from his missing eye to his chin.

"Ah yes the Bitch Boy, You really have some balls calling me Pantyhose Taro." Taro said menacingly even with his foot on Herb throat. "Even your brother knows not to call me that anymore." He said in a voice that promised pain.

"Run RANMA!" Herb screamed from the top of her lungs. "Ryu would never forgive me if you were hurt!" she continued before Taro brought his strength to bear down on her throat.

"Shut the fuck up!" Taro growled down to Herb as he applied more pressure before turning to look at Ranma. "I think I want the fake heir to see his little brother's broken body." he said menacingly.

"You are a dead man, Cologne and Happosai will see to that!" Herb spat out.

Taro laughed manically at Herb declaration. "Ah yes, my master and the old crone, you will find that they won't be coming to help you today." Taro said triumphantly.

Herb's eyes widened.

"Ah yes, you see I ...brought a friend. She is not as skilled as me of course but in terms of raw power her cursed form makes her quite deadly." Taro said smirking. "I am sure for all of Happosai and Cologne's skill, dealing with an Asura will keep them quite busy for the foreseeable future."

"Rouge..." Ranma whispered softly this time startling Taro.

+++ Nekohaten +++

Cologne had sent Shampoo ahead with the Tendo girl and was about to leave when there was a knock on the door to her store. "We're closed, come back tomorrow." She said only to have the knocking become more insistent.

Sighing, Cologne hopped over to the door and opened it revealing a beautiful long haired girl who was dress in Indian garb. The girl's eyes lighted up as she laid her eyes on Cologne. "I made it just in time! Karma must be with me today." She said happily.

"Something I can help you with dear?" Cologne asked wondering who this oblivious girl was at the same time.

The girl snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Cologne and smiled. "Oh yes, You can die." She said with a pleasant smile before pouring a flask of water over her head and changing into a demonic form sporting three heads and six arms.

"Spring of drowned Asura." Cologne identified immediately.

"Correct and now this is Karma for your amazon's meddling ways, stay still and die please." One of the head said politely while the other two snarled at her.

Cologne instantly pogo-ed away throwing a ki-blast at the girl while the girl fired her demon bolts at her.

The people outside was startled by the commotion coming from inside the popular Nekohaten restaurant only to be surprised moments later when the entire building blew up.

***Southward***

"What? How did you know her name?" Taro demanded. His momentary shock afforded Herb the opening that she needed.

Quickly taking advantage of Taro's distraction, Herb fired a ball of ki at the boy only for him to dodge it at the last second. In that time Herb got to her feet and stood between Ranma and the scarred boy.

Keeping her eyes locked on Taro she moved closer to Ranma. "When I give you the signal I need you to run to the Tendo's." She whispered softly so that only Ranma could pick it up. "On my signal, run." she said.

Taro shrugged off the cloak revealing his scarred but chiseled form. His arrogance was such that he appeared completely relaxed not even bothering to look at Herb. "Are you going to stand there or are we doing this?" he asked nonchalantly.

"RUN!" Herb shouted and fired a few couple of ki-shots at Taro who to her surprise picked up his cloak and swatted it away. She was about to charge in and engage Taro only to still sense Ranma's presence behind her. "What are you still doing here? I told you to run!" Herb commanded only to be surprised by Ranma's demeanor. If she didn't know better she would have said he's wasn't scared at all.

Taro also appeared surprised by Ranma's lackluster demeanor, he didn't look afraid or scared like so many times before, in fact if he did not know better he would say the useless brother did not take him seriously at all. That did not sit well with Taro, not at all.

"Run along Bitch Boy, after I am done with Princess over here, I'm gonna hunt you down and break every single bone in your body." Taro said in arrogantly. Everyone knew that Ranma was not on the same level of him, Ryu and Herb despite being a practitioner of anything goes.

"Bring it Pantyhose Taro." Ranma taunted. He didn't know what was going on but he saw enough to make an educated guess. Herb good, Taro asshole, and just like clockwork, the mention of his name sent the boy into an angry frenzy.

"You're a dead man Bitch Boy!" Taro yelled charging at Ranma. Only to dodge at the last moment as a powerful ki strike destroyed the ground he was standing on.

"Your fight is with me!" Herb growled out menacingly before turning to Ranma. "Go and hide, this is MY blood feud with Taro." she said as she turned back.

Ranma's eyes widened. A blood feud was a serious thing, Herb intended to kill Taro and from Taro's body language he intended to do the same. Just how did everything go so wrong with him not going on a training trip here?

"We'll settle it here once and for all!" Herb shouted as she walked toward Taro. "You will pay for destroying my life and killing my two friends!" She shouted in anger.

Once again Ranma's eyes widened only this time in disbelief. Mint and Lime were dead? And from what Herb said, Taro killed them.

"I heard your father wanted to make you a breeding tool for his best warriors but you ran like a scared little bitch to the Amazons." Taro said cruelly. "Daddy didn't want no girly girl did he?"

"Shut your crass and filthy mouth this instant!" Herb rebutted her body shaking from anger.

"You ask me, Daddy had the right idea, pretty little princesses should be nice little brood mares." Taro continued to taunt the ex-royalty.

Now it was all starting to make sense to Ranma in regards to Herb and Shampoo. Taro somehow was involved in the hunt for the Unlocking Kettle and everything went wrong. Herb obviously was still female and locked which meant because of Taro the Unlocking Kettle must be lost or destroyed. It was then that he felt pure white ki rage radiating from Herb.

"DIE!" Herb shouted as she charged at Taro.

***Ranma's Neo -Home Reality ***

"Here they come!" Thor yelled as the eleven Saffron copies charged the rag tag band of Gods and demons. Just as the Saffron clones were upon them a black wall of energy formed between the two sides.

"What?" Mara asked confused before seeing beam energies laced with heart shaped icons, ice, and other elemental forces fired directly into the cluster of Saffrons. She recognized those attacks and turned to see the Senshi turned Goddesses raise their arms in a firing position.

"Jupiter Thunder Storm!"

"Venus Therapy BOMB!"

The two attacks collided with one another, a gigantic electrical charged heart shape attack that actually blew the Saffrons' back to their original creator.

"Well, I must admit," Saffron Prime said in a blasé tone after seeing his wings pushed back. "I'm surprised."

"Well, we got plenty more where that came from pal!" Neo-Uranus said flipping off the God-Demon hybrid.

The Gods and Demons actually looked at the Neo-Senshi in surprise. Did they not understand who it was she was mouthing off to, it was the Light bringer fused with the Lord of Terror, a nightmare scenario for either faction. Yet here it was, while they were reeling from the revelation it was the Senshi who reacted first and brought the fight to the fallen one.

"Alright girls we have our power ups, now time to make it count." Neo-Moon said holding her silver crystal scepter while pointing at the hovering form of Saffron Prime. "No more deaths, no more sacrifice, we draw the line here!" She shouted to her companions.

The Neo-Senshi and one Dragon Princess answered their leader's declaration with a resounding shout.

Thor was the first one to respond to such a worthy warrior's call. "Well said!" He bellowed and held his hammer high into the air to receive another charge of divine lighting.

"You can't leave me out of this fight!" Thrymr shouted as she ran up to stand by the Neo-Senshi.

"Well, can't leave my partner now can I?" Haval the shadow demoness said as she too took a stand next to the frost giantess.

"You're all crazy!" Mara said as she saw the Gods and her fellow demons actually making a defiant stand against the Light Bringer-Lord of Terror hybrid.

"We specialize in crazy." Hild said smilingly serenely despite the fact there was a gaping hole in her chest and she was still being supported by her daughter. "I expect you to fight extra hard Mara or else." She threatened.

Mara's first instinct was to just run away but the threat of the Daimakiacho was too great. "Of course I am!" She said hurriedly. "The thought of fleeing never crossed my mind!"

Hild looked at her lieutenant. "I'm sure." she said flatly. Then she turned to the silent Taxiarch who was looking on at the scene, stone faced as always. "And you? Are you going to let mortal girls do all the fighting for you?"

The group turned around and faced the Taxiarch, the Gods were in awe, the demons were on their guard and the Neo-Senshi were curious at both reactions.

The Taxiarch's crystal clear blue eyes gazed across the field and locked eyes with Usagi. As if reading her resolve she nodded. "I will do what I've always done, my duty." The Taxiarch said firmly before flying upward to the edge of Saturn's barrier.

Thor gazed after the Taxiarch for a while before turning to Athena who was looking at the group calculatingly. "Do you have a strategy Athena?" he asked her. Athena was one of the best tacticians in all of heaven after all.

"Yes, anyone that is not a close up fighter should remain here clustered around the Daimakaicho and Urd." Athena beckoned over to where the Ruler of Hell and her daughter was standing. "You will provide ranged support and keep the Daimakaicho safe until reinforcements from either side arrives."

"What?! No way!" Rei shouted then pointed a finger at Hild. "That bitch tried to kill us and need I remind you guys she's the reason why we are in this predicament in the first place and you are asking us to protect her? Are you all out of your mind?!"

The Neo-Senshi all nodded in agreement with their fiery tempered friend. "Yeah, hello, look around at the mess she caused!" Venus reminded.

Athena closed her eyes and sighed. "I understand but the reason why we must keep her alive is because if SHE dies, Kami-sama dies with her then Ragnarok really would be initiated." The Goddess of wisdom explained and further elaborated when she saw the confused looks on the Neo-Senshi face. "Every God is linked to a demon, neither side knows who they are tethered too, however if I die, a demon out there somewhere will drop dead. The only two that both sides know for sure is Hild and Kami-sama."

The Neo-Goddessses were stunned. "What kind fuck up shit is that?!" Haruka asked on why would Gods ever bind themselves to such an obviously stupid system.

"MAD." Ami said softly.

"Yeah I know right!" Makoto said agreeing with her friend's statement. "Why would you guys even agreed to something so crazy?" She said looking at the gods as if they were insane.

"No," Ami chimed up again. "MAD, capital M-A-D, Mutually Assured Destruction." She whispered softly.

Michiru, Haruka and Setsuna looked at each other with dawning horror. "That's how you keep each other in check." Setsuna said softly.

The Inner Senshi took a moment but they took realized what the implication meant. "So if Hild dies then..." Usagi asked Athena.

"My lieutenants would wage war against one another to determine who would be the next ruler of Hell. Of course Heaven would not stand by while their Gods are dropping like flies. They will no doubt intervene with the best of intentions which would escalate the conflict further until only the survivors are left." Hild explained patiently.

"Why would they even do that?" Rei asked the ruler of Hell who laughed in her face.

"We're demons, it's what we do, each and every one of my lieutenants wants to be the next Daimakaicho, none are powerful enough to take that title from me." Hild said arrogantly. "I keep them in line, not for Kami-sama's sake or the Gods but because it amuses me to do so. One should never sit too comfortably on the seat of power." She said smirking.

"Between not knowing if killing a lowly Godling would kill them and Hild-sama, the demons lords are kept in line." Hagall, Hild's second in command concluded.

"Grrrr, I don't like it but I can see why," Rei said angrily at having to now protect the woman who actually brought so much pain and suffering to Earth. The one that orchestrated the fall of the Silver Millennium.

"Guys," Neo-Saturn said gritting her teeth. "I can't hold this barrier much longer!"

Usagi looked at her friends who had their hands charged up with their new attacks and turned back to Hotaru. "Drop the barrier Saturn." She commanded as she and her friends took up defensive positions around Hild.

The moment Hotaru's silence wall dropped the Saffron clones charged in as one only to be met by The Taxiarch, Thor, Haval, Hagall, Thrymr, Belldandy, Raiden, Athena, Artemis, Bastet and Herb-Ryu-Oh in melee combat.

The Neo-Senshi's divine attacks provided covering fire and slammed into the Saffron clones sending some flying away in pain while others returned fire with divine-demonic fire.

"How long before reinforcements arrive?" Rei asked as she fired yet another barrage of divine arrows at the Saffrons who were raining down fire of their own upon their position.

Thankfully Urd, Skuld, Hotaru and even Hild managed to form shields before any attack that appeared to score a direct hit on their defensive position where in addition to Hild was a heavily wounded Ra and Ares. Forming shields strong enough to block Saffron's attacks were not without cost as the strength to form shields powerful enough to stop Saffron's strikes were taxing on their already limited energy.

"Well, my forces will report in twenty four hours if they do not hear from me." Hild said with a frown. "Or if Kami somehow manages to break through my blockade." She said taking care to expend her energy on forming barriers that would be direct hits only.

Any further talks were stopped when Saffron Prime suddenly moved from his observing position and swooped down past the Neo-Senshi's defensive covering fire and broke through their defensive line.

Usagi turned around to fire her scepter at Saffron Prime only to gasp as his claw and arms were completely through one of the wounded gods, Ares.

"You protected the Daimakaicho?" Saffron Prime laughed incredulously his hands had been mere inches from ending the Ruler of Hell before the Godling protected her.

"RUN AND HIDE HER!" Ares bellowed as he gripped Saffron Prime's arms ferociously.

"ARES!" Thor shouted in alarm and tried to make his way to his battle brother but was kept in check by a Saffron clone. "DAMN YOU LET ME PASS!" He shouted trying to force his way through but was met with a foe that gave no ground.

"RUN!" Ares bellowed and held onto Saffron Prime's body.

Hild looked from Ares to Saffron Prime with an unreadable expression and without another word took off with Urd in tow.

"Hmm, pity," Saffron Prime said casually as he gripped Ares' head. "You really, REALLY shouldn't have gotten in my way."

CRACK !

***Niflheim, That exact Moment***

Hrungnir, the Nidhogg mainframe specialist, was in the middle of receiving a status update on the demonic choke points when she dropped lifelessly to the ground.

***Ground Zero***

Ares' lifeless body slumped to the ground his neck twisted at an unnaturally odd angle.

Saffron Prime looked up and saw that the Neo-Senshi had disappeared along with Hild and smirked. At least they weren't making it boring for him.

TBC...
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Warp Realities 28

Postby talonhunter » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:13 am

Nothing glaring on the over all spelling that I've seen, but shouldn't Ranma be able to use the phone at the temple to contact heaven since he would have retained a lot of he goddess training for Urd? Probably a obscure plot point, but it kinda sticks out for me
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Vahn » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:20 am

Hmmm thanks for the plot point reminder, I just figure things were so hectic it just didn't occurred to him yet and would had eventually had Banpei not activated. ^_^
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Blackcat101 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:39 pm

For a moment I thought Ryu was the one from Street fighter... that would have been somewhat funny.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Vahn » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:38 pm

Ryu is such a common name! >_<
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Maximara » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:46 am

I'm surprised that Hild didn't verbally launch into Rei. In fact I can even see it in my mind:

"I started this?" Hild asked her face turning darker then a storm cloud. "No, little Sensei you started this with your blasted Time Gates."

"What do you..."

"You know how those things worked?" snarled Hild "By the River Stix what I amnext going to tell you is the truth: There makers took the soul of my unborn child from me and imprisoned it within them."

"She's lying..." started Usagi.

"No," said Athena looking down. "An oath by the River Stix is binding to both gods and demons. What she is saying is the truth."

"And here is another truth for you," continued Hild growling, "When my child was freed and put into a human host what was the first thing you maniacs did? You tried to kill her host. It became clear as long as any piece of the Moon Kingdom survived my daughter would never be safe in body or soul." Hild snorted. "Defenders of love and justice. Your kingdom took away my love in the past and you self righteous maniacs tried to take it away in the present. WHERE IS MY JUSTICE?"
Maximara
Senshi Cadet

Postby Blackcat101 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:02 am

Maximara wrote:I'm surprised that Hild didn't verbally launch into Rei. In fact I can even see it in my mind:

"I started this?" Hild asked her face turning darker then a storm cloud. "No, little Sensei you started this with your blasted Time Gates."

"What do you..."

"You know how those things worked?" snarled Hild "By the River Stix what I amnext going to tell you is the truth: There makers took the soul of my unborn child from me and imprisoned it within them."

"No," said Athena looking down. "An oath by the River Stix is binding to both gods and demons. What she is saying is the truth."

"And here is another truth for you," continued Hild growling, "When my child was freed and put into a human host what was the first thing you maniacs did? You tried to kill her host. It became clear as long as any piece of the Moon Kingdom survived my daughter would never be safe in body or soul." Hild snorted. "Defenders of love and justice. Your kingdom took away my love in the past and you self righteous maniacs tried to take it away in the present. WHERE IS MY JUSTICE?"

"You know, considering the fact that miss Usagi and her friends are supposed to be the new gods after Ragnarok, all of that is a piece of b*llshit." Said a stranger wearing a black suit and black glasses. "You think the Moon Kingdom could have taken the soul of the daughter of both you and Kami-sama unless they had help?"

"Who are you?" asked Usagi, looking at the stranger that appeared out of nowhere

"Me? Oh dear senshi, that's... a secret." The stranger said and smiled, "Now seriously, Hild gets a reason to destroy the Moon Kingdom, and then when you girls survive, she gets a reason to keep you girls fighting. Now, who could go behind Hild back and not be discovered? Who could outsmart both heaven and hell like that? trick even Kami-sama? Is scary to think about it, right?"

Hild looked at the stranger and her eyes opened wide "You... it can't be possible, you are supposed to be dead!"

The stranger just ignored Hild and looked at Usagi "Go on, ask me pigtails, I know you want to."

"Why would someone do something so horrible? Why make people suffer? Why make a war between heaven and earth? Who is behind all this?" Usagi asked, amazed there was some even bigger bad than the ruler of Hel itself.

"Oh, I can't tell you who is behind all this, what I can say is that you been all manipulated into the ultimate showdown. Kami-sama even wants to destroy Earth now, and if that happens... well, why do you think Heaven gives wishes? Why do demons makes contracts? Is not the souls that matter, but people wishes. No people, no wishes. And no wishes mean... you all will be weak as a baby, even if you survive this planet destruction."

"But why? What can someone win if we all die?" Rei asked

"It all comes back to a simple thing, If you are gone, then some things will get free, things that scare even me. No Hild means no Kami-sama, and without the two greatest powers around here, you have no chance to win. So, goodbye and good luck!" The stranger said and just... disappeared. No puff of smoke, no colored light, one moment he was there, and the other wasn't.

And then Hild started laughing, and it didn't seem she was gonna stop anytime soon.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Maximara » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:54 pm

Blackcat101 wrote:Maximara:I'm surprised that Hild didn't verbally launch into Rei. In fact I can even see it in my mind:

"What do you..."

"You know how those things worked?" snarled Hild "By the River Stix what I amnext going to tell you is the [b]truth
: There makers took the soul of my unborn child from me and imprisoned it within them."

"And here is another truth for you," continued Hild growling, "When my child was freed and put into a human host what was the first thing you maniacs did? You tried to kill her host. It became clear as long as any piece of the Moon Kingdom survived my daughter would never be safe in body or soul." Hild snorted. "Defenders of love and justice. Your kingdom took away my love in the past and you self righteous maniacs tried to take it away in the present. WHERE IS MY JUSTICE?"[/b]

"You know, considering the fact that miss Usagi and her friends are supposed to be the new gods after Ragnarok, all of that is a piece of b*llshit." Said a stranger wearing a black suit and black glasses. "You think the Moon Kingdom could have taken the soul of the daughter of both you and Kami-sama unless they had help?"

"Who are you?" asked Usagi, looking at the stranger that appeared out of nowhere

"Me? Oh dear senshi, that's... a secret." The stranger said and smiled, "Now seriously, Hild gets a reason to destroy the Moon Kingdom, and then when you girls survive, she gets a reason to keep you girls fighting. Now, who could go behind Hild back and not be discovered? Who could outsmart both heaven and hell like that? trick even Kami-sama? Is scary to think about it, right?"

Hild looked at the stranger and her eyes opened wide "You... it can't be possible, you are supposed to be dead!"

The stranger just ignored Hild and looked at Usagi "Go on, ask me pigtails, I know you want to."

"Why would someone do something so horrible? Why make people suffer? Why make a war between heaven and earth? Who is behind all this?" Usagi asked, amazed there was some even bigger bad than the ruler of Hel itself.

"Oh, I can't tell you who is behind all this, what I can say is that you been all manipulated into the ultimate showdown. Kami-sama even wants to destroy Earth now, and if that happens... well, why do you think Heaven gives wishes? Why do demons makes contracts? Is not the souls that matter, but people wishes. No people, no wishes. And no wishes mean... you all will be weak as a baby, even if you survive this planet destruction."

"But why? What can someone win if we all die?" Rei asked

"It all comes back to a simple thing, If you are gone, then some things will get free, things that scare even me. No Hild means no Kami-sama, and without the two greatest powers around here, you have no chance to win. So, goodbye and good luck!" The stranger said and just... disappeared. No puff of smoke, no colored light, one moment he was there, and the other wasn't.

And then Hild started laughing, and it didn't seem she was gonna stop anytime soon.

Except that doesn't quite jive with Chapter 16:

"Odin..." Hild said frostily. "You cannot stop me."

"He knows, that is why he sent us down here." Odin said. "We are to stop you at all cost."

"He does not care if Armageddon starts right now?" Hild asked a bit surprised.

"He does, but you are breaking the rules by entering the mortal world. In such a scenario, that would mean Ragnarok is here." Odin said unflinchingly. "Come, stop this, what's done is done."

"You cannot possibly understand!" Hild yelled at him. "My child, OUR child's life bled from me and he did NOTHING. HE KNEW."

"Do you not think it pained him too?" Odin asked looking at Hild. "He loves all of his children. Even those that are gone."

----

Kama-sama allowed it to happen.

Later on there is something else:

"You remind them of the gods Odin and I will remind them of demons." Hild said looking at Odin.

"We will also teach them about Urd." Odin said and turned around to fly to the Earth.

"Why?" Hild asked in a bare whispered. No one knew she was going to name her daughter Urd. Then she chuckle, of course HE would know.

Odin looked at Hild with his one eye sadly. "Because, had she chosen to be a Goddess, she would have been part of my pantheon." he said then flew off.

----

But that teaching doesn't seem to have happened...Why?

Also one of the main components of Crystal Tokyo is there is no free will thanks to the Cleansing (this appears in both the anime and manga so it is canon). No free will no worship. No worship no power. You don't need to destroy Earth to cripple Kami-sama and Hild...just Man's belief in them.
Maximara
Senshi Cadet

Postby Blackcat101 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:59 am

Maximara wrote:
Except that doesn't quite jive with Chapter 16:

"Odin..." Hild said frostily. "You cannot stop me."

"He knows, that is why he sent us down here." Odin said. "We are to stop you at all cost."

"He does not care if Armageddon starts right now?" Hild asked a bit surprised.

"He does, but you are breaking the rules by entering the mortal world. In such a scenario, that would mean Ragnarok is here." Odin said unflinchingly. "Come, stop this, what's done is done."

"You cannot possibly understand!" Hild yelled at him. "My child, OUR child's life bled from me and he did NOTHING. HE KNEW."

"Do you not think it pained him too?" Odin asked looking at Hild. "He loves all of his children. Even those that are gone."

That doesn't mean he isn't being manipulated, after all the current story has him wanting to nuke Earth.

Maximara wrote:
Kama-sama allowed it to happen.

Later on there is something else:

"You remind them of the gods Odin and I will remind them of demons." Hild said looking at Odin.

"We will also teach them about Urd." Odin said and turned around to fly to the Earth.

"Why?" Hild asked in a bare whispered. No one knew she was going to name her daughter Urd. Then she chuckle, of course HE would know.

Odin looked at Hild with his one eye sadly. "Because, had she chosen to be a Goddess, she would have been part of my pantheon." he said then flew off.

Again, was his master plan to destroy Earth? If he does that, it would stop Ragnarok but at the cost of destroying everything, even the new gods and demons that where supposed to rebuild.

Maximara wrote:

Also one of the main components of Crystal Tokyo is there is no free will thanks to the Cleansing (this appears in both the anime and manga so it is canon). No free will no worship. No worship no power. You don't need to destroy Earth to cripple Kami-sama and Hild...just Man's belief in them.

Crystal Tokyo future doesn't happen in this story. since THE TIME GATES NO LONGER WORK, and USAGI AND THE SENSHI END BECOMING GODS.

Crystal Tokyo may be the future of the CANON Sailor Moon story, but is kind of hard to think of Usagi being unable to prevent the great freeze when she is destined to basically be the new Kami sama.

My point is, someone is manipulating events, maybe is kami sama itself, maybe not. However if it was Kami-samsa itself, then his plan is that he secretly voided the dual system for himself and Hild, and to destroy both Hild and everyone else on Earth, then create a new Earth. That or he is suicidal.

Do you honesty think that they would have been able to kill a goddess without help?

The pantheons used on OMG are full of seers, the dead of URD could have been prevented.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Maximara » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:31 am

Blackcat101 wrote:Do you honesty think that they would have been able to kill a goddess without help?

The pantheons used on OMG are full of seers, the dead of URD could have been prevented.

That same argument could be applied to the death of Osiris, any of the many Chinese gods Ma yuan dispatched, and so on.

Also you won't expect a deity like Hades to get himself locked up in a dog kennel by a mortal...but in Greek mythology that is what exactly happened.

Also not all "heavens" and "Hells" are based on good or evil. Norse "hell" was for those who died of old age or unnoble death.
Maximara
Senshi Cadet

Return to Stories and C&C