Your Destiny is Annulled, Ch. 22

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Your Destiny is Annulled, Ch. 22

Postby Cheb » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:44 pm

The chapter itself: http://ranmafics.chebmaster.com/fanfics ... mgpy.shtml

Hurrah! I can finally continue releasing the chapters 20 and up officially on FF.net, the cliff-hanger diverted!

I had made a blunder, and now I have to retcon the translation of all the previous chapters, changing "henshin pen" to "henshin wand". In the original, I use a word that translates to (staff | rod | wand | baton | truncheon | mace | stick | verge | warder | baculus | crozier | Marshal's baton). I thought they called these "pens" in the English version, but I forgot that only the basic versions were in fact pens. The current form, after three upgrades, consists of a handle with a big-ass, ornate star on its top. Definitely *not* "pen". I should probably call it "stick", but "wand" feels more appropriate by some reason.

P.S. I start using more complex verb tenses than simple past. It probably looks horrifying, I don't want even to think how many errors I made. Still no time to learn English grammar: I was sick a lot lately.

P.S.S. My cat (6 months) finally grew jumpy enough to achieve her dream: climbing into my pigeon's lair. Well, a mobile air conditioner standing nearby helped her greatly, reducing the distance to 1.35meters (1.2 vertically). And then, the lair owner noticed this suspicious activity, and returned. [insert an appropriate ominous tune here] Hilarity ensued: http://chebmaster.com/video/epic_battle_full.avi The pigeon's personality is best described in the Horned Reaper's character sheet from DK1 (consisting mostly of a lot of lines like “When X, he becomes angry.”, where “X” varies broadly.)
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Return to Stories and C&C