Strawberry, a genderbender bleach fanfic

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Strawberry, a genderbender bleach fanfic

Postby Blackcat101 » Sun May 05, 2013 2:40 pm

Ichigo had a great sense of dread, of impeding doom, as if there was something worse going to happen to him than becoming a Hollow and getting killed by the stupid Hat. Something just wasn't right about him since Orihime had healed him. But did they listen? No, they said he was okay and they needed to get his Shinigami powers back fast or Rukia would die.

He had agreed, whatever was wrong with him could wait, is not like he felt sick. And because of that, he had got his ass kicked by a strange girl smaller than his sisters, and got his Chain of Fate severed. Now he was at the bottom of a really deep shaft, and not looking for water or anything normal like that. He had been trying to climb it back with his hands tied behind his back for hours with no success while the stupid chain continued to eat itself.

And the pain, the pain keep getting worse and worse, if he survived this he was so gonna kick Urahara ass. Then he supposed he had started hallucinating because of the pain and found himself in a strange inversed city. Then the damn city had started to collapse and an old man that felt strange familiar told him his powers where in one of those boxes with spirit ribbons falling off, but he had to be the one to find the right one.

Think Ichigo, don't be a moron, you have to figure this out! He didn't have time to search every stupid box, there had to be a trick for it! But what? It had to be something he knew but wasn't paying attention to. Think dammit, think, you have to rescue Rukia and kick the dumbass Hat ass!

Outside Ichigo's mind, the residents of Urahara's shop watched as white gel erupted from the boy's mouth and eyes, beginning to form a mask. While a Hollow mask was something to worry about, the fact that it was a mask forming and not Ichigo's spirit's body exploding meant that the boy was fighting the transformation.

Urahara looked into the hole as Tessai started chanting the incantation for Bakudo 99 and strips of cloth mummified Kurosaki Ichigo transforming body, Urahara noticed the mask was haft formed but was growing fast.

“Hurry Ichigo!” Urahara thought, maybe this had been indeed a stupid idea. Yoruichi
was gonna skin him alive for not following her suggestion of using the faulty and experimental portal he had been working on to mask the Visoreds aura and have them do the rescue instead. Granted that plan only had a 30% chance of success, but she had still insisted that was way better than the chances Ichigo had to become a Shinigami with his so called 'training'.

Ichigo then remembered the words glasses boy Ishida Uryuu had said when he introduced himself. The Spirit Ribbon of a Shinigami is red, while humans have it white. So of course the box containing his powers would have a red ribbon. He found the ribbon and pulled open the box, revealing the hilt of his Zanpakuto. As the old man shouted for him to draw the blade, Ichigo did just that.

If the pain he was felling before was bad, what he felt next made being killed by the Hat a very temping choice.

Ichigo whole body glowed with an aura of white and black spiritual power. Urahara grabbed Ururu and Jinta then dove for cover before there was an explosion. Tessai would be fine, it took more than a exploding boy that may or may not have turned into a Hollow to take him.

Then Jinta yelled about something emerging from the pit and Urahara focused his eyes on the object as it ricocheted from the ceiling and impacted the ground. Tossing up an obscuring cloud of dust.

The shopkeeper could feel both Shinigami and Hollow reiatsu emanating from the dust cloud. That was a possibility, in fact it had been the most desired outcome. Ichigo also seemed to be emanating way more Shinigami reiatsu than Hollow, that did meant it had worked!

But, what hadn't not expected was that once the dust cleared out Ichigo was covered into some sort of cocoon. If it had been white, or gray or brown, even black, he would have screamed Ichigo was turning into some hollow mutant and go to finish him before he turned into something way more powerful that they could handle. But the cocoon...

The cocoon was pink and smelled like Sakura petals. He still did keep a hand in his Zanpakuto disguised as cane just in case. This... this wasn't any of the possible outcomes. This was something totally unexpected, sometimes Hollow mutated, they went into a metamorphosis that increased their power, but this... what the hell was this?

Ichigo was screaming, his body felt in a world of pain, only Ichigo couldn't hear his own screams. Eventually the pain started to slowly fall away. He felt the need for air, and punched in front of him, whatever that pink stuff was, it was in the way, he needed to breathe after all.

The cocoon started to crack, soon it turned to pink dust, Ichigo was wearing the standard black kimono Shinigami uniform, and his sword seemed to be sealed away in its hilt. Besides the sealed sword, there was something very noticeable about Ichigo, and it wasn't the haft hollow mask covering part of head.

Ichigo felt his balance was off, there was a weight in his chest, he gently moved the mask in his face to the side and peeked under his Kimono.

“WHAT THE HELL?” Ichigo yelled, then he pinched his face, then did it again, and again, until his cheeks where red and he was sure it wasn't some kind of nightmare. He them moved his hand and touched two round things over his chest, felling them. Yes, those things where real. Ichigo then checked way lower as everyone watched the Shinigami in shock.

Ichigo did his best to hold tears then looked at certain shopkeeper with angry eyes

“YOUR ASS IS MINE STUPID HAT!”

Urahara panicked as a female Ichigo with big breasts ran into him, and kicked him right into the golden nuggets. Not satisfied with that, she started to kick him in the stomach, and punch him in the face. Jinta decided discretion was the best part of valor and went to make some popcorn while Ururu cheered Ichigo for some reason.

Tessai crossed his arms “Can't say he doesn't deserve it.”

“What? Tessai you traitor help me!”

“I didn't help when it was Yoruichi kicking your ass, won't help now. Besides Ichigo does look like she needs some stress relief.”

*To be continued*
Last edited by Blackcat101 on Mon May 06, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Strawberry, a genderbender bleach fanfic

Postby ckosacranoid » Sun May 05, 2013 9:52 pm

i do not know bleach at all but that is very funny.....
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Yando » Mon May 06, 2013 12:08 pm

As the old man shouted for him to draw the blade, Ichido did just that.

Ichigo
it took more than a exploding boy that could or not have just turned into a Hollow to take him.

maybe "may or may not have turned into a Hollow"
Then Jinta yelled about something emerging from the pit and Urahara focused his eyes on the object as it ricocheted from the ceiling and impacted the ground.

Tossing up an obscuring cloud of dust
way more stronger than they could handle

might find another way to write that, just reads a little clunky the way it is now
“WHAT THE HELL?” Ichigo yelled, then he pinched himself, then did it again, and again, until his cheeks where red

might want to clarify where she is pinching

but yeah just what I saw on a quick read through, its a good start and hope to see more
Yando
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spica75 » Mon May 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Ok, "nice" start... :mrgreen:
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Tue May 07, 2013 1:23 pm

hmm generally genderbender fics (outside standard ranma) are not something I go out of my way to read. This one was good though. However the hard part is to play character interaction correct, and solve minor issues such as how would Ichigo's family deal with it, and Orihime, and the girl that follows her around... you have a lot of potential trouble here, but funny trouble.
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Blackcat101 » Wed May 08, 2013 8:44 am

Hours later...

Urahara was in yet another secret room of the Shop, the medical bay. Just because he had spare gigais for himself it didn't mean he didn't need to recover. Ichigo had really taken Urahara by surprise in more than one way, and since she hadn't stooped hitting him for twenty minutes, when Ichigo seemed finally exhausted and fainted. Urahara was gonna be out of action for a few days at least, why knew a girl could be so strong?

“Felling a bit better?”

Ichigo woke up at the sound of the rough male voice, her stomach grumbled in hunger. She saw a black cat with yellow eyes, Ichigo and the cat where locked away in what it seemed like a girls room. Ichigo was over the bed and tied up with spiritually reinforced chains, unless she released her Zanpakuto there was no way she could get free on her own. Ichigo was still in her Shinigami uniform, she looked over her new female body, it couldn't be real, it had to be a nightmare or a illusion. Her stomach grumbled again, dammit it was real!

“Okay, I turned into a girl, so with my luck I guess you must be a talking cat, right?”

Ichigo tried her best to not show her panic at the situation with a mask of confidence, but she was failing miserably. It was even worse because living with two younger sisters and a doctor as a father, Ichigo knew a lot about a girls body. There where things, like a period, Ichigo wasn't very enthusiastic about. And if his father got over the shock of having lost his son and won a third daughter, he would insist in Ichigo new body having certain medical tests...

“You are almost right.” The feline said

Then to Ichigo surprise the cat shifted into a sexy and very naked woman. She was slender, dark-skinned woman, only slightly shorter than Orihime. She had golden-colored eyes and long loose purple hair. Ichigo also noticed the woman big breasts, and found herself confused by the fact that looking at them didn't seem to give herself a nosebleed.

“Are you hungry?” The naked woman asked, Ichigo just noodled, and the woman proceeded to feed her apples puree with a spoon. If Ichigo was still male the situation would be a bit uncomfortable, maybe stuff for male fantasies. Ichigo had been a healthy young male human, and while she wasn't a pervert, she could swear any of the guys she knew would break an arm and a leg just to be in her current situation, minus the whole turned into a girl part.

Once Ichigo had finished the puree, the woman smiled. “You truly are a girl now, interesting.” Yoruichi fantasies about 'testing' the new girl's body would sadly not come true. She didn't even get Ichigo to blush, and she had made girls that swore to the heavens they where straight blush!

“I am not a girl dammit, is the stupid Hat fault!” Ichigo protested and tried to break loose of the chains, it was useless.

“I know, sorry. I just love teasing people. It must be horrible for you. Anyway, there is a way to change you back into a man.”

“Really? Wait, why haven't you done it already, however you are?”

“My name is Yoruichi Shihoin, and the reason I haven't done it already is because to do that, you would need to lose your Shinigami powers permanently. Then we would just need to put your spirit back into your human body. Without spiritual pressure, your body living energy would overcome your spirit, and end making you back into a male both in spirit and body.”

“What would happen if I returned to my body still being a Shinigami?” Ichigo had guessed the answer, but she needed to be sure.

“You know how your spiritual body injures get passed into your real body when you return to it, right?”

“That means that... dammit! I DON'T WANT TO BE A GIRL!”

“Yes, your body would be changed to female, the change would also hurt a lot. In fact, if done without help, the strain would be too much and end killing your real body.”

“So... is staying female, or going back to male and losing all chance to rescue Rukia...”

“Yeah.” Yoruichi forgot to mention that she and the Visoreds had a small chance of being able to rescue Rukia themselves. It hurt, but she had decided to test Ichigo, after all, the chances of a successor didn't happen everyday, and even Shinigami eventually died. She felt like an hypocrite, insulting Urahara for playing with Ichigo, when she was just now doing the same. But Ichigo would probably never accept to stay female, so there was no real reason that...

“Okay, if being a girl is what it takes, I will do it!”

“What?” Yoruichi was honestly surprised, then she berated herself for forgetting that Ichigo really cared about his friends. Why else would he accept a type of training that would have most likely kill him or turn him into a Hollow?

“Good, will you behave if I unchain you?”

“Does that include not torturing Urahara?” Ichigo got a few nasty and imaginative ideas of what she could do to the stupid Hat, thanks to the fact one of her sisters liked horror movies.

“I am afraid we do need him to rescue Rukia. Tell you what, I will let you an hour with him after your friend is safe, sounds good?”

Ichigo let out a maniac laugh that would have made any Sailor Moon villain proud

“Yeah, sounds good.”

In the medical bay, Urahara felt a cold shiver run over his back, it was as if two evil females where planing his doom. But, how could that happen? Yoruichi usually never got anyone else to go with her plans unless he approved them first. Then the shop owner remember the reason he was in the medical bay in the first place and berated himself for never installing a escape door there.

*To be continued*
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Wed May 08, 2013 9:08 am

What size are Ichigo's knockers? Yoruichi-size, Orihime-size, or even Rangiku-size?
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Stories and C&C