Cliched 13

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Cliched 13

Postby LawOhki » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:53 am

Floating high above the fight below, the God Razu watched with both pride and regret as Ladon was slain. In a perfect world he would have dealt with the Dragon long ago, but direct interference in Mortal affairs was heavily frowned upon by both sides. So he worked passively to support the cities population, providing comfort where he could. However there was always a way to bend the rules, and the young Tiefling had directly asked for his assistance before so it was acceptable for him to help. Since she was so inexperienced he decided to give her some invaluable insight she would have missed otherwise.

As the volcano collapsed down around his head, he kept himself incorporeal, allowing the mountain to pass through him. Keeping an eye on his charge, he noticed a Demon attempting to block the girl’s path by collapsing the path out. ‘Your champion lost.’ He thought with contempt at the petty act. The game was over and the pieces had to fall where they may.

Examining the tunnel structure, he smiled and strengthened a new path for the girl to take, knowing that the Demon would not risk open conflict with him over a Tiefling’s life. Deciding that he had done enough, Razu finished watching the girl reach safety before returning to Lutansk. It would be dawn soon and he had to keep watch over his humble temple.

zx

“Wow.” Ranma wheezed out a breath, her jaw refusing to close at the sight that greeted her.

The room was at least thirty meters in diameter with magical lights placed halfway up and around the room. Small and large piles of gold coins and bars sat at the foot of a literal mountain of gold in the center of the room. Brightly colored gemstones sparkled amidst the soft golden glow and ancient artifacts peaked out from their partially buried homes.

Reaching out her free hand in a daze, she hesitantly picked up a nearby coin. The inscription was from a country she had never heard of and a date printed on it showed it to be nearly five hundred years old. Her blue eyes slowly traced upwards to the largest pile, unable to stop herself from laughing deliriously. There was more wealth here in just the gemstones than anyone could spend in a lifetime.

Struggling up to her feet, her hooves slipped momentarily on some of the gold she had been laying on before she was vertical. If she had pockets she would have been filling them well past the brim. Hundreds, thousands of years of Ladon’s ill gotten gains lay spread before her. It was overwhelming and she had no clue what to do. Shifting Saffron slightly, the baby squirmed at her sudden movement, but remained quiet.

Coughing and hacking, she slipped, and collapsed onto her knees. Covering her mouth with her hand she struggled to get her breathing back under control. Feeling light headed she slowly pulled her left hand away from her mouth and saw that it was covered in a small coating of blood. The baby in her arms made a plaintive whine and tried to grab onto her better.

“Where’s that jerk doctor when I need him?” She coughed again, struggling to get back to her feet while desperately looked for an exit. Ladon’s hoard could wait, she needed to get back to Lutansk. She needed to get help.

zx

Two Days Later

Ranma’s eyes snapped open and she shot up into a sitting position, her large wings briefly flaring before tucking in close to wrap around her body. Eyes wide and unfocused, she breathed in and out rapidly through her nose. A shiver ran up her body and finally she was awake enough to notice her surroundings, the nightmare she had been having already a distant memory.

Immediately she became aware of Saffron preparing himself to start crying. Quickly gathering him up from where he lay to her right, she made soft shushing sounds at him, and gently rocked him until he quieted down. ‘Safe!’ She mentally cheered, having avoided the head splitting cry of the Phoenix child.

“Are you alright?” Pepa asked quietly, floating over from a nearby table where a small pillow was serving as her bed. The fairies large concerned eyes shifted down to the baby.

“I’m fine.” Ranma answered, her voice was hoarse and barely louder than the tiny fairy.

“Okay.” Pepa nodded and traveled down to the foot of the bed to sit down to watch Ranma attentively.

‘Thanks to you.’ She added to herself, uncomfortable vocalizing the sentiment to the spell creature. The events were hazy, but she had apparently collapsed a little over halfway back to Lutansk. Pepa had noticed her distress somehow and had got the attention of Favian to go search for her.

Ranma’s breath caught and she fought down another coughing fit. Waving off a concerned question from Pepa, Ranma delicately placed Saffron back down to her right. Swinging her large wings around, she twisted to lay on her side with the baby almost touching her stomach.

Staring out the window, she must have missed Kasumi once again because the sky was black, and the room was lit by several candles. It had hurt that neither Kasumi or Favian had visited up until Pepa had informed her that they had visited several times but she had been asleep. Ranma’s former fiance had been kind enough to leave off a couple of her male sized tunics to sleep in rather than the tacky hospital clothing.

She hadn’t expected to be staying in the hospital but the toxic fumes she had inhaled nearly killed her. Only her rapid healing and quick exit had saved her. Unfortunately without the barrier to suppress her infernal side, no Mortal doctor could perform any healing spells on her. While Ranma had gained a great amount of control, just her passive presence overwhelmed any attempts. So she would have to recover without assistance, a limitation she would have to remember going forward.

Seeing the face of one of her Phoenix guards standing outside the door, she rolled her eyes. The Phoenix were not leaving her alone, having been alerted quite quickly that the baby Saffron was with her. That was fine by her except they couldn’t take him. Apparently when he hatched from his egg, he imprinted on her, and would cry without end if taken away. There was a way to change that but they were holding off on deciding who would get to experience this particular honor until Kiima regained consciousness. She didn’t see why they were waiting. Kiima wasn’t going to want to do it and there were several female Phoenix who were more than capable of stepping up.

Yawning, she just wanted to go back to sleep. Remembering the child, she made sure he was under the thin blanket as well. “Don’t wake me up.” She mumbled to the infant drowsily.

zx

The Next Day

“And now take a deep breath.” A female doctor named Liana instructed, sitting on the bed to her side, with a cold metal stethoscope pressed against Ranma’s back. The doctor was younger than the others Ranma had dealt with, looking around thirty years old with short black hair, and her bangs pulled to the left side by a silver barrette.

Wheezing in a deep breath to the point where she coughed lightly, Ranma breathed out, and waited impatiently for this inspection to be over. Kasumi had arrived midway through the physical and was forced to wait outside while the doctor finished. Pepa was busy keeping Saffron occupied, the baby happily giggling at the glowing fairy dancing around him.

“Your condition is noticeably better than yesterday.” The woman noted, pulling the stethoscope away from Ranma’s back. “I wish there was more I could do.”

“It’s alright-- I’ll live.” She shrugged, feeling a little overwhelmed by the generally positive attitude the Mortal inhabitants had gained towards her. Ranma had noticed that multiple doctors were fighting just to check on her and the nurses were far more attentive. News had filtered up to her through the nurses that there were many high profile figures trying to pay her a visit.

“Help!” Pepa called out, interrupting their discussion.

Ranma twisted around to find that the fairy had been caught by Saffron who was happily squeezing and shaking his hands. As soon as she reached out to pry Pepa away from the Phoenix, the spell creature was forcibly shoved into his mouth head first. Her eyes widened and before Saffron could move another muscle she had plucked Pepa from his grasp.

“You good?” She asked the fairy who’s blue hair was wet down by saliva.

Pepa looked shaken but nodded her head rapidly, wiping some of the spit from her eyes. “I’m sticky.”

“Yea, you are.” Ranma released Pepa and used her tail to distract the child, trying to turn keeping it from him as training.

“Why don’t you use the wash basin in the corner to get clean?” The Doctor suggested helpfully.

“Good idea.” Pepa answered as though it was a great realization.

‘Still not much with common sense.’ Ranma mentally sighed.

“It seems like you have your hands full.” The Doctor smiled warmly at her. “Taking care of an infant is never easy-- even when expecting it.”

“He should be taken by one of the Phoenix soon enough.” She flicked her tail a short distance from Saffron, making him crawl in order to follow.

“Then you should enjoy the brief practice for when you have your own.”

“I’ll pass on that.” Ranma answered that suggestion with a derisive snort and the woman just laughed at her response.

“Be that as it may, if you need to talk about anything at all, I’ll be available. You have been through a great ordeal, it’s normal to have emotional distress as well as physical injuries.” Liana patted her on the shoulder before rising to her feet. “Is there a time you would prefer me to visit you for checkups over the next week?”

She wanted to protest that she didn’t need to be smothered by some doctor but it would be smart to at least keep track of how fast she healed. “Anytime in the morning I guess.” She answered meekly.

“I should be able to work in quick check ups at nine.” Liana rapidly scribbled down a note on a small piece of parchment she was carrying.

“Alright.” Ranma nodded, accepting the frivolous doctor visits.

“Then I will be seeing you tomorrow at nine o'clock sharp.” The woman paused before inclining her head towards Ranma. “And thank you.”

“For what?” She asked glancing backwards when she noticed Saffron’s tiny clawed hands grabbing at her tail. Refocusing her efforts at keeping it just out of reach, she made a note that his little claws were sharp.

“Because you saved my life and my family. Haven’t you realized it yet? You’re the hero of the city.” Liana nodded towards her again. “I’ll send your friend in.”

Ranma watched the woman travel the short distance to exit the room. “Oh my.” She gasped.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Re: Cliched 13

Postby Dumbledork » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:25 am

Great job. I hope Ranma will be allowed to keep some of the tresasure.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby LawOhki » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:32 am

Dumbledork wrote:Great job. I hope Ranma will be allowed to keep some of the tresasure.

Allowed to keep? :twisted: Ranma is going to get the pick of the litter, the Phoenix get a share, and the city can have whatever is left.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby Konsaki » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:52 am

‘Thanks to you.’ She added to herself, feeling uncomfortable at vocalizing the sentiment to the spell creature.
Had to mentally add the underlined words to sound correct when reading.
“Yea, you are.” Ranma released Pepa and used her tail to distract the child, trying to turn keeping it from him as training.
I get what you're going for here, but it reads odd. Maybe rewrite to "using the small game of keep away to train her tail control" or something similar. When I first read it, I was confused until rereading it, thinking you used 'turn' as a movement verb.

All in all, I'm enjoying the read and quick setting change. It puts the reader in the same situation as Ranma, knowing the fight is done but not really having all the information of what's going on in town.
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby LawOhki » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:35 pm

Konsaki wrote:I get what you're going for here, but it reads odd. Maybe rewrite to "using the small game of keep away to train her tail control" or something similar. When I first read it, I was confused until rereading it, thinking you used 'turn' as a movement verb.

SPOILER - Show Spoiler
“Yea, you are.” Ranma released Pepa and used her tail to distract the child, trying to turn the game of keep away into training for her tail.

All in all, I'm enjoying the read and quick setting change. It puts the reader in the same situation as Ranma, knowing the fight is done but not really having all the information of what's going on in town.

Ranma is going to be overwhelmed by the reactions of all the mortal inhabitants for a good portion of the chapter. The woman who took away Ranma's fear is going to make another appearance and Saffron will get sorted out.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby ranmas » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:39 pm

LawOhki wrote:Ranma watched the woman travel the short distance to exit the room. “Oh my.” She gasped.

Hmm sounds like its a visit from Kasumi.

Now that your Ranma is pretty much rich beyond all measure, what do you do with all the gold.

Anyway I'm looking forward to when Michiko's familiar finds Ranma, and yeah this is another good bit.
ranmas
Senshi Cadet

Postby LawOhki » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:21 am

ranmas wrote:Hmm sounds like its a visit from Kasumi.

Well Ranma did say Kasumi was right outside the door. But that's Ranma going oh my. (She is picking up a lot of mannerisms from her one constant female role model, Kiima too)

Now that your Ranma is pretty much rich beyond all measure, what do you do with all the gold.

That's actually a very good question. Not like it's easy to pick up and move what is effectively Scrooge McDucks vault. Plus all the problems that would come from letting everyone know the true depths of her wealth. (Even if the Phoenix are the ones Ranma ultimately gives the most to)

Anyway I'm looking forward to when Michiko's familiar finds Ranma, and yeah this is another good bit.

I'll give it away, there will be a brief visit to see Kiima then when they arrive home Hana will be waiting. I still haven't decided on how she relates her message. Does she turn into an image of Michiko giving it? Psychic communication? Talking in Michiki's voice? Just telling it? Something else?
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:37 am

How about having Ranma open a bank account and a bank vault?

Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby ranmas » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:51 pm

LawOhki wrote:Well Ranma did say Kasumi was right outside the door. But that's Ranma going oh my. (She is picking up a lot of mannerisms from her one constant female role model, Kiima too)

oops, I totally missed that Kasumi was forced to wait outside the room. Hmm, maybe I should have read it a couple more times...

LawOhki wrote:I'll give it away, there will be a brief visit to see Kiima then when they arrive home Hana will be waiting. I still haven't decided on how she relates her message. Does she turn into an image of Michiko giving it? Psychic communication? Talking in Michiki's voice? Just telling it? Something else?

Well being as Hana doesn't really talk to Michiko verbally it probably would not just tell it to Ranma. So some kind of psychic communication or projection would probably take place, and if your looking to get some of the other characters involved with Ranma's decision to meet with Michiko then some kind of visual projection would probably be best. Other wise it will be a bit of silence that others hear, as a psychic communication would probably only happen between Ranma and Hana, unless Hana was just Broadcasting the message in general. Which it probably would not do with a private message like that.
ranmas
Senshi Cadet

Postby LawOhki » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:40 pm

ranmas wrote:Well being as Hana doesn't really talk to Michiko verbally it probably would not just tell it to Ranma. So some kind of psychic communication or projection would probably take place, and if your looking to get some of the other characters involved with Ranma's decision to meet with Michiko then some kind of visual projection would probably be best. Other wise it will be a bit of silence that others hear, as a psychic communication would probably only happen between Ranma and Hana, unless Hana was just Broadcasting the message in general. Which it probably would not do with a private message like that.

Between Hana/Michiko it is more of a mental connection because Hana is Michiko's familiar. Thinking on that has come up with a few concepts I'll be inputting for Succubae. (Of course Ranma will be eventually getting one as well)
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby LawOhki » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:12 am

Kasumi hid her irritation at the Phoenix guards stationed outside of Ranma’s door. Everytime she had come to visit they had tried to prevent her access to the room, and one would always follow her in to keep watch on everything she did. She understood their hatred of Dragons but their blanket assumption that she would be anything like Ladon’s children was heavily grating on her patience.

Thanking the doctor on her way out, Kasumi ignored the two Phoenix, and closed the door behind her. Ranma was sitting up on her hospital bed, the baby Saffron happily playing with her tail, and Pepa drying herself off next to a washbasin in the corner. Her red haired companion was staring mutely forward and didn’t acknowledge her presence. Kasumi found it strange that Ranma’s wings were their full size.

“Hi Kasumi!” Pepa greeted enthusiastically. “Saffron tried to eat me so I was all sticky.”

Kasumi took a second to register Pepa’s explanation and couldn’t help but give a brief chuckle. “Be careful, he doesn’t really understand that he can hurt you.”

“Oh I will.” The fairy nodded.

Turning her attention back to her former fiance, she found that she was still being ignored. “Ranma?” She asked nervously, stepping forward to be an arms length away.

According to Favian, Ranma had indeed been subject to Ladon’s spell to completely alter her to his whims. Other than some shock over the recent events, none of the doctors or nurses had noticed anything out of place. But they didn’t know Ranma and aside from the still comatose Kiima no one else knew the redhead personally.

“Ranma?” She asked a bit more forcibly, gently laying a hand on Ranma’s shoulder. The other Tiefling’s eyes slowly focused and turned to look up at her with a relieved smile.

“I kept my promise.” Ranma’s voice came out in a whisper, a remnant of her damaged lungs. The redhead looked so small and frail to Kasumi’s eyes, it was hard to imagine the immense magical power, and physical strength that Ranma wielded.

“You did.” Sitting down next to the smaller girl, she thought that Ranma pointing out something she had said before was a good sign.

“Definitely.” Ranma nodded.

Kasumi couldn’t hold back anymore and gathered the smaller Tiefling up into a hug. “Don’t ever run off and scare me like that again.” She whispered, feeling no resistance from the cursed teen. “I want that promise from you.”

“You don’t have to worry about that anymore.” Ranma answered into her dress.

The redhead gave a quiet yelp and leapt from her arms and out of the bed before Kasumi could ask about the strange wording. “Don’t bite that.” Ranma chastised Saffron, inspecting her tail for damage.

Kasumi glanced back, she found Pepa giggling madly and the baby Saffron clumsily clapping his hands against his thighs with a big smile on his face that showed off his mouthful of baby teeth. Demurely covering her mouth to also laugh at Ranma’s tail being bitten, she was thankful that her own was armor plated. Which made doorways far less terrifying.

“He caught you too!” Pepa guffawed, nearly falling from her place hovering over the bed.

“I’m not too sure about a Phoenix as a roommate, even one as cute as you.” She joked, picking up the baby who squirmed in her arms to keep Ranma within his field of view. “Do you know what they are going to do about him?”

“They are discussing who is going to get him.” Ranma answered sarcastically with a roll of her eyes, her breath caught leading to a small coughing fit.

“Are you sure you’re feeling up to leaving?” She asked, concerned that Ranma was more interested in leaving than her health.

“Just a cough.” The red head waved off her concern. “Lemme get dressed, I want to visit Kiima first.”

“Okay.” Looking away to give Ranma some privacy in the small room, it was ultimately a futile gesture because the other Tiefling simply put on a pair of pants. “Ranma, is there a reason you have your wings that size?” She asked, finally deciding to ask about the oddity.

“I’m not sure.” Ranma answered, pulling her left wing forward to grip lightly between her hands. “I used a lot of Infernal magic and they just grew out.” The red head squeezed her eyes shut tightly in concentration and after a brief moment of no result, her wings haltingly shrunk down to their normal medium size. As soon as she relented they rapidly grew back out. “And that happens if I try to shrink them.”

Kasumi’s brow furrowed in concern, trying to analyze the flows of magic around the smaller girl. Ranma wasn’t projecting a very strong infernal aura like she did before learning control, but her body itself seemed flooded by it. “Maybe you just have to get used to not having the barrier around.” She hypothesized, without the barrier constantly rejecting their infernal presence she had noticed that it was harder to control that part of her aura.

Ranma nodded. “It was a crutch.” The red head pulled the furred cloak Favian had given her from a hook on the wall and affixed it around her neck to let it fall between her wings. “I relied on it to keep my infernal side under control. As Pop would say, boy!” Ranma paused to take a deep breath, trying to deepen her voice. “You’ll have to be trained again from the ground up!” She tried to announce grandly but stayed as a strained whisper.

Kasumi giggled demurely at Ranma’s proclamation. “We can do that together? Can’t we? When we get back home?” She asked hopefully. As soon as they returned Ranma would be under no compulsion to remain other than their strained friendship.

“Of course.” Ranma’s hooves made soft tapping noises on floor as she came over to take Saffron from her arms.

“I can carry him if you want.” She offered.

“Nah, he’ll stay quiet if I have him.” The other Tiefling sighed. “It’ll be nice when they finally decide what to do with him.” She added half heartedly.

The door opened suddenly and the two Phoenix guards stepped in to bow to Ranma. “Are you prepared to go my lady?” One of them asked politely.

“I am, but why don’t you two make yourselves useful and tell me where Kiima is.” Ranma asked dismissively.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:21 am

Short passage but nice Ranma/Kasumi interaction. Wonder if Saffron even wants to leave Ranma.

Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby LawOhki » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Dumbledork wrote:Short passage but nice Ranma/Kasumi interaction. Wonder if Saffron even wants to leave Ranma.

Saffron wants to be with mommy Ranma all the time. Only way to get him away so she doesn't have to raise him is to use the mind control eggs on him and let him imprint on someone else. (himself with someone bring chosen to raise him)
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby LawOhki » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Nerima

Michiko felt that something was amiss. She was visiting Kasumi’s younger sister Akane and after inviting herself in the front door, she got the distinct impression that something was wrong. The condition of the house had noticeably deteriorated since her last visit. Floors needed to be swept and washed for a start. Somehow many of the doors and windows had become tilted off their hinges or left ajar.

While she was expected she had decided to sneak in for a bit of fun. Hearing an old man’s voice cackling in laughter from the living room. She peaked around the corner and blinked her eyes several times upon seeing a gnome visiting.

“Hello.” She greeted, stepping out to give a friendly wave, and mostly ignoring the other occupants of the room. Up until she noticed the horrified looks on Akane, Soun, and her father’s faces. “Something wrong?” She asked.

“Hello to you too, cute stuff.” The small gnome hopped up on the low table with surprising speed. His big round eyes devouring her body with his gaze and actually making her feel uncomfortable.

“Master she’s too young!” Genma appeared between her and the gnome. Michiko missed the movement that sent her father face first into the floor and how the small mortal came to be sitting on his back.

“Who do you remind me of?” The old Mortal asked curiously, tapping a long pipe on Genma’s back before lighting it with a small flame spell.

“Master please.” Genma groaned from his spot, earning a much harder tap to the back of his head.

“Would you stop hitting him?” She asked as politely as she could to a man. “He is my father-- I guess.” She shrugged.

“Genma’s daughter eh?” Bouncing up to his feet, the small man’s eyes looked at her with a far more calculating gaze. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Michiko.” She introduced herself, feeling vaguely threatened by the tiny man’s presence.

“Ya know Genma, I saw you making eyes at that Succubus I kept as a pet but I would have expected your kid to be a lot older. Wasn't expecting that trull to keep her legs together long enough for my body to get cold.”

“Jealous you could never reach?” She asked, angry at the pet remark.

“You’re so mean!” The gnome wailed, wiping at tears that rapidly sprang from his eyes. “Let me cry my sorrow out into your bosom!” Leaping towards her faster than she could move, she closed her eyes shut waiting for him to hit her.

When nothing came, she slowly opened up one eye, and found that the gnome was sitting calmly at the table sipping at a cup of tea. “What? Couldn’t get it up to give me a good grope?” She demanded, not wanting to have those tiny hands at her breasts but feeling slighted that he would use that as a joke.

“Nothing to grope.” He answered.

‘How dare this creature say that to me!’ Her body stiffened and she forced her wings not to shake with rage. This was not the first time her looks had been insulted but she had never been treated with such outright dismissal by any man. No man had ever said an unkind word to her. Something she had no intention of making a regular occurrence.

“Hurry, while he’s distracted.” Genma tried to pull her back through the doorway but she pulled herself out of his grasp.

“You think to insult me, male?” She stomped her right foot and squared her shoulders. “You like to insult my mother? I’ll give you one chance to apologize and beg for my forgiveness.” She demanded. Receiving no response other than the Tendos and her father all trying to tell her to stop she crossed her arms.

“Very well.” She relaxed her stance, standing with all the dignity that her station required, and began to speak in halting infernal. “Zeg wgejvnjv hwe dmpvrhlgi ez repil Ageha N spgil oep rljsl, je weamji fedo wnbb oep hepsr, je dnigliwlszpbb wegd wnbb glmsr mj lmg, je beec oep vnwl wnbb njiwngl zlmg.” (1)

Completely drained, she collapsed to the floor, but was caught by her father before her knees could hit. The target of her curse hadn’t reacted in the slightest, continuing to sip tea as though nothing had happened.

“What did you do?” Genma was able to drag her from the room without resistance.

“Oh nothing much.” She smiled cruelly. “I just cursed him so he can’t touch, insult, or ogle another woman.” Michiko explained, remembering that to get this curse on her home plane was akin to dying for any man.

“You have to get rid of it, right now!” He lifted her completely off the ground to carry back towards the living room.

“I will most certainly not.” Gathering her remaining energy, she flew out of his arms to land unsteadily on the wooden floor. “After what he did to my mother and how he just insulted me?” She scoffed.

“Daughter, you do not understand. You just took away the Master’s purpose in life. Without girls for him to grope, ogle, and steal their underwear, who knows what he’ll do?” Genma explained frantically as though the world was going to end.

“It’s perfect then.” She could imagine how happy this turn of events would make her mother.

“I think it’s great.” Akane interrupted, glancing back nervously after following them out into the hall. “Lasts forever I hope?”

“Until it gets removed.” She answered proud that she had been able to cast the complex spell on such short notice.

“Daughter please remove it.” Genma pleaded, getting down on his hands and knees. “This will only bring disaster!”

“No.” She responded simply before turning to Akane. “Are you ready to get started?”

Akane nodded shyly. “Yes, I got the ingredients you said from the market yesterday.”

“Daughter you can’t do anything other than cure the Master right now.” Genma demanded of her. “Wait-- what are you two doing?”

“I was going to help Akane with her cooking.” She smiled brightly at the chance to show off her culinary skills.

“Oh--.” Her father’s eyes darted between the living room and Akane. “Alright, Akane first then the cure. Did you have some kind of spell to make her food edible?” Michiko winced as her father was once again flattened to the floor, this time by Akane.

-------

Translation
For wronging two daughters of house Ageha I curse you hence, no womans body will you touch, no disrespectful word will reach an ear, no look you give will inspire fear.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:27 am

Ouch. Insulting a succubus about their appearance can't be good for your health. I wonder if the spell has any effect on Happi. He's old and experienced and probably has a lot of experience with infernal creatures and spells.

And Michiko teaching Akane to cook? Heh. Will the kitchen survive?

Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Next

Return to Stories and C&C