Succubentra (NSFW) (Original Fiction)

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Succubentra (NSFW) (Original Fiction)

Postby Cheb » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:18 pm

This is where my creativity was leaking to, and why my DDR is still stalled.

This smut (in spirit, firmly, but sometimes in form, too) is now approaching DDR in word count.

You may avoid reading the infodump as it contains many secrets and behind-the-scene mechanics that are intended to be uncovered gradually during the course of the story.

Having said that, this is a story about (often sordid) adventures of a Succubus protagonist in a world inspired by Dungeon Keeper (Grimer and Grittier, with a helping of Techno-punk) notable by its total lack of the forces of Good.

[NSFW] The link to the story [NSFW]

Written in English only. It is also a deep reworking of my first, never published, story I wrote back in 1991. That pure and innocent novel, with its Disney-compatible safety values, is now defiled forever in my eyes.

Also, here is the most quoted exempt from Unholy Book of the Demon Realms:
Our terrific multiverse was given birth by our Creator, Svetodar, with utterance of fateful Unholy Words “Watch This!” during a spirited discussion with His father about the wrongs of the latter's creation. We could only guess what a horrible mess that multiverse should be — and trying to glimpse it is a perilous idea indeed, as the terrible truth may shatter your mind.

The “Mortals” ending in our realm on rare occasions, these flawed creations of His father, serve as terrifying proofs of that revolting wrongness. Imperfect, vulnerable bodies only relying on their multiverse's skewed physics with no magic at all, unimaginably slow regeneration and penchant to be eaten alive by simple microbes. Helpless souls unable to respawn even with Grim Reaper's help... It is advisable to kill them as soon as you see them and banish their soul back to their so-called creator (see footnotes as to how). Such beings are a taint on our Unholy Hells.

P.S. "Svetodar" is "Light Gifter" in Russian. Nuff said.
Last edited by Cheb on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi
Moon Senshi

Re: Succubentra (NSFW) (Original Fiction)

Postby Spica75 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:28 am

:shock:
Chainsaw?!?

:mrgreen:

Fantasy slapstick(slapdick??) comedy? Definitely amusing. Weird but amusing. :P :D
Spica75
Moon Senshi
Moon Senshi

FanFiction.Net User ID: 2879209

Postby Cheb » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Chainsaw?!?

Well, she usually uses a totally different weapon, but explosive cargo and the splash radius of 4.57 meters were a bad match so she opted for something more safe.
In fact, all top tier weapons there have their exact counterparts in Quake 3 Arena. The chainsaw here? Equal to the Gauntlet, 50 damage 2 times a second. With the poor sods having 15 HP on average, it was instagib time.
The firebolt-launching blaster later? It's Q3 Plasma Gun, just with different damage type. But its damage (20), fire rate (10/s), projectile speed (76.2 meters per second) and splash radius (0.76 meters) all match perfectly.

Fantasy slapstick(slapdick??) comedy?

I tried, honestly, to make it "Reality Ensues" / "Grimdark" but the spirit of the original story shone through (it was a family-friendly comedy/adventure with some "Reality Ensues" moments).
I think Succubentra could be classified as "black comedy hentai" now. :roll: Even better.
Cheb
Moon Senshi
Moon Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:27 pm

For some odd reason, I want to start playing Doom, Heretic and Hexen again.

(I doubt I ever had much more than 100g of loose germanium transistors and diodes in my kit.)
Dess-pair: The dess-ignation for two Kongous together.
Té Rowan
Asteroid Senshi
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:56 pm

I think Succubentra could be classified as "black comedy hentai" now.

That sounds about right. And i don't mind reading more of it. :)
Spica75
Moon Senshi
Moon Senshi

FanFiction.Net User ID: 2879209

Postby Cheb » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:00 am

There will be more as I barely scratched the surface of the world and despoiled just a few pages of my old novel so far.
But my speed, as always... :oops:
Cheb
Moon Senshi
Moon Senshi

Postby Cheb » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:09 pm

[NSFW] Ch. 3, Beware of Dominatrix Scorned [NSFW] [Mild guro warning!]

Beside this (and I'm exhausted, no next chapter until at least 2 weeks later) I write occasional bits and pieces of future chapters, including a part of the epic fight against the final boss. Current total = 21 K words story + 8 K words world-building infodump (I hope you haven't read that)

Edit: I mixed up unfamiliar units like the blokes who under-fueled that plane confusing liters and gallons. These were thousands of symbols, not words. Even with all the material written ahead, Succubentra is still smaller than DDR.

Edit2: I now have a rough idea of the plot and had written key scenes for almost all chapters (there should be 10 of them + the epilogue). The total size would be 50..60 Kwords. There are 9 fully-fleshed characters planned so far, with backstories, personalities and stuff. You've seen 4 of them so far (Mia, Ulak, Renwyn, Gyuree) but I may elevate some red shirts to that status if plot development demands. I think 9 or 10 is pretty manageable.

I still dislike this chapter, it was... needlessly graphic. But it was necessary as a quick and dirty showcase of personalities.
Cheb
Moon Senshi
Moon Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:19 pm

Cheb wrote:Edit: I mixed up unfamiliar units like the blokes who under-fueled that plane confusing liters and gallons.

Ah, the still-famous Gimli Glider.
Dess-pair: The dess-ignation for two Kongous together.
Té Rowan
Asteroid Senshi
Asteroid Senshi

Return to Stories and C&C