Double post dilemma.

Got a suggestion for the site? Put it here

Double post dilemma.

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:58 am

Here is a series of quotes illustrating a PM exchange that shows the problem. The one case where nested quotes would be useful.

8:27Subject: Rei's Random Reality Lab

Spokavriel wrote: I don't think the Gnube really understands spamville beyond the chaos aspect yet.
Gnudist wrote:Intentionally misunderstanding things is fun. *Is finally able to give Spokavriel a drake cake*

YUM!
Spokavriel wrote:twice posted, long gap

8:40
Gnudist wrote:Now that was weird. This time I know I only hit submit once. No misleading error messages or the kind of long delay that might make someone think that they didn't click(my current browser has a clear "request sent" so that was never an issue)

8:45
Gnudist wrote:Now that was weird. This time I know I only hit submit once. No misleading error messages or the kind of long delay that might make someone think that they didn't click(my current browser has a clear "request sent" so that was never an issue)

8:52
Spokavriel wrote: Check the message log on this PM. 5 min gap you did it again somehow.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Site Suggestions