[Fixed] Glyches and such

Got a suggestion for the site? Put it here

[Fixed] Glyches and such

Postby Vocaloid » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:26 pm

There seems to be a glych in the message system. It sAys I have a unread message, even when ive deleted it. Also I've got a lot of duplicated messages from before the crash
Know Music, Know Life
No Music, No Life
Vocaloid
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Glyches and such

Postby Dumbledork » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:38 pm

What are glyches??? Never heard of those animals. Are they dangerous?
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Just for the record, my old account (Crescent Pulsar) has the same unread message problem.

Hey, Vocal, if it happened with my E-mail then maybe you contracted the problem from me. XD
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Odd Glitch. I think it might have had to do with merging a past database into the current one to restore many of the lost past posts. But its only a theory.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Stacy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:48 pm

Think I fixed it. If any legitimate private messages go missing, let me know and I'll go backup diving for them. Otherwise, I'll consider this closed.
Ask me about my curses, clothing, contracts, wishes, viruses, potions, wards, prophecies, mutant abilities, school uniforms, books, hexes, jewelry, wards, DNA resequencers, computer programs, enchantments, weapons, water springs, musical instruments, blessings, alchemic techniques, porphyric feline hemophilia, spacial anomalies, kitsune magic, demonic adoption rituals, and data manipulation techniques for turning people into girls!
Stacy
Site Mistress

Re: [Fixed] Glyches and such

Postby Stacy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:52 pm

To clarify, I fixed the incorrect unread message count. If you have duplicate messages hanging around you'll have to delete those yourself. I don't want to look into people's private messages any more than I have to.
Ask me about my curses, clothing, contracts, wishes, viruses, potions, wards, prophecies, mutant abilities, school uniforms, books, hexes, jewelry, wards, DNA resequencers, computer programs, enchantments, weapons, water springs, musical instruments, blessings, alchemic techniques, porphyric feline hemophilia, spacial anomalies, kitsune magic, demonic adoption rituals, and data manipulation techniques for turning people into girls!
Stacy
Site Mistress

Re: [Fixed] Glyches and such

Postby Lioconvoy » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:09 am

Er, I noticed earlier if I deleted one copy I end up deleting both.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Return to Site Suggestions