Front page of website gone?

Got a suggestion for the site? Put it here

Front page of website gone?

Postby jasonjkay » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Back before the terrible crash,when I occasionally checked this site I usually looked at the front page that showed the newest posts,popular topics and thing like that before you actually got into the forums. Is there anyway to get this back or was it part of the data lost forever and really complicated to redo?
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Front page of website gone?

Postby Stacy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:59 pm

It's not that complicated to redo, but I haven't had the time to set it up again yet. Between having a man taking all day to clean our furnace here, and the opening day of firearm deer hunting season in Michigan, things around the house have been hectic and all the time I had needed to be spent getting the forums and wiki back up.
Ask me about my curses, clothing, contracts, wishes, viruses, potions, wards, prophecies, mutant abilities, school uniforms, books, hexes, jewelry, wards, DNA resequencers, computer programs, enchantments, weapons, water springs, musical instruments, blessings, alchemic techniques, porphyric feline hemophilia, spacial anomalies, kitsune magic, demonic adoption rituals, and data manipulation techniques for turning people into girls!
Stacy
Site Mistress

Postby jasonjkay » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:39 pm

it's not desperate and I agree setting everything else up was way more important, it's just that I used that page as a useful tool as to whether I venture further into the forums or not if I see something interesting has been updated. Anyway thanks for the effort in getting the forums back up, im sure we all appreciate it, so thank you.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:04 am

Amen, Jasonkay, amen! The feature I miss the most is the list of threads that've been added, or added to, since last I was here. But we soldier on, and so do the admins.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spica75 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:22 am

Ellen Kuhfeld wrote:Amen, Jasonkay, amen! The feature I miss the most is the list of threads that've been added, or added to, since last I was here. But we soldier on, and so do the admins.

"View new posts" link once you enter the forum?
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby jasonjkay » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Spica75 wrote:"View new posts" link once you enter the forum?
I never realized that link was there, but now that I know it is pretty helpful except for all the spamville topics which I avoid.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:09 pm

I guess that is pretty helpful. Still would like the front page back since I can see my profile, which topics are hot, a random profile, and my profile number of posts.
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Site Suggestions